First day together

How it all began

Jessica POV

Yesterday was the day that Yuri and I became a couple, but we decide to keep it secret from everyone. At least for a while. The only people that sorta know, are Sooyoung and Taeyeon, because they indirectly helped Yuri and I become a thing.

It was nice waking up next to Yuri every morning. She sleeps like an angel, and she loves to cuddle, which is awesome. We decided to sleep in the same bed at night, and it doesn’t matter who’s it is. My bed, or Yuri’s. We both just enjoyed each other’s company. I usually wake up before Yuri, so I just stay cuddling, because it’s really nice. She soon woke up.

Moring Sica. *yawn* How did you sleep?

Best sleep I’ve in a while. Must be the angel that was with me.

I give her a cute smile and wink. She just gives a funny reply.

Yeah? Well who might that be?

I lean to her and give her a small kiss.

It’s you Yul, and always will be.

She blushes and looks away. I love when she gets like this. It’s just so cute. I sit up and stretch my arms. As I’m getting out of bed, Yuri grabs my arms and pulls me back down next to her.

Where you going baby? Did I say you could go?

She giggled after she said that.

I was going to shower.

Really?

Did I say I was going alone?

I gave her a wink, then grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom. I had my shower and went back to my room. Yuri sat there on our bed, and looked at me.

I thought you were gonna join me.

Listen Sica. I love you, but we’re gonna do it in this bed, before we do it in the shower.

Ok Yul, if you say so.

I leaned in, and gave her a kiss. She grabbed my cheeks and started kissing me back. It was a very passionate kiss, and we were loving it. We began intensely making out for about 5 minutes, but Yuri was obviously wanting more. I slowly pulled her off me, bit my lip and whispered softly into her ear.

Not right now. We’ll do it tonight, as long as we aren’t too tired from our schedules.

Promise?

Of course Yul.

I got up, pecked her on the forehead, and went to get some food.

Yuri POV

While Jessica is out in the kitchen having breakfast, I’m gonna make a new diary entry.

Dear diary

This morning I woke next to my new girlfriend. It was the first night that we spent together in the same bed, and we had the best sleep ever. She did have a shower, and offered for me to join her, but that probably would have resulted in . I do want to have with Sica, but I don’t want our first time together to be in the shower. I did tell her that our bed is where we’d do it first, in our bed, and she agreed. We ended up making out for a while after that, and I loved it very much. I did want more. I wanted her right there and then. But she said that we couldn’t do it right now, so we agreed we would do it tonight, and I’m really excited about it. I might write about it in tomorrow’s entry.

Love always, Yuri

I went and head breakfast with Sica, before we had to get ready for our schedules for the day. I don’t like going on schedules without Sica, but at least we’re gonna a have some fun tonight. While I was out doing my schedule, I got a text from Taeyeon, who had the day off.

Yuri, you finish early today. Jessica still finishes later though.

Ok. Thanks Taeyeon. That gives me some time to get something for Jessica.

I finished my day’s schedules about an hour and a half I got that text from Taeyeon. So I decided to go to the underwear store, so I could buy something y for Sica. I decided to wear a scaff around my face, in order to protect my identity.

I looked for some of the more, ier stuff. I really wanted to please Sica. I didn’t know colour she would like the most. I couldn’t decide between black, red, pink and light blue. I was seriously thinking about it for a really long time. I finally decided to just get one of all four, so I can take them home and try them all on, see which colour works best.

I got home and saw Taeyeon sitting on the couch reading.

Hi Yuri, how are you going.

Pretty good. Just went shopping after I was done with my schedule.

What have you got there Yuri??

She got a devilish smile on her face the second she said that.

Um… I got some things for Jessica.

Oh. My. God. You bought toys, didn’t you??

Hell no! I just got some clothes to show her.

Oh ok. I trust you. Don’t worry.

I left her to what she was doing. I hurry to my room and try on my new underwear, before Jessica gets back. I put each pare on, and modelled in front of the tall mirror on the closet door, making poses and seeing which one looks the best. It took me almost an hour to decided, but I chose light blue for tonight. I would wear the others at other times, but not tonight.

I kept the light blue underwear on, and put my clothes back on, and hid the others away in my special draw.

Jessica POV

It’s mid-afternoon, around 4:30, and I’m now getting off my schedule for today. I decided to go to the dvd store, and get something for me and Yuri to watch together tonight. I got a comedy, and an action. Didn’t want to get a romance, because neither of us like boys, and all these romances are boy and girl stories. On the way home, I send Yul a text.

Seobang. Clear everything from the tv in our room, we’re gonna watch a movie tonight.

Ok, but I thought we were gonna have some fun.

I said we would, and we will. I just want to cuddle and watch a movie. Is that a bad thing?

Of course it isn’t. You know I love to cuddle with you.

Good. I’ll be home soon.

That’s the last thing I sent before turning off my phone. I get home and am greeted by everyone. The others seemed to have gotten home before I did. They were all either watching tv or in their rooms, which is what seems to always happen when we get home. Seohyun wanted to cook dinner tonight with Hyoyeon, and I was ok with that. The made some kind of stew. It was really nice, but it looked like there were cucumber pieces in it. But Seohyun still assured me that it wasn’t cucumber, but actually zucchini. I was still wary.

After dinner, Yuri and I headed to our room, and I got out the new dvd’s that I bought.

Ok Yul. Comedy or action?

How about…. Comedy. I love hearing your laugh, and movies are a great way to hear it.”

I went and put the movie into the player, switched it on, and jumped onto the bed, right next Yuri. We cuddled and enjoyed the movie. To be honest, I loved cuddling with Yuri, more than I did enjoy watching the movie.

Yuri POV

I really enjoyed the movie, it was really funny. Cuddling with Sica made it much better. I didn’t know how to causally just take off everything except my new underwear. Until Sica just got up.

I’m gonna go get refreshed, before our fun.

She then left for the bathroom. Yes. This is my chance. I get up, and strip to my underwear. I fix my hair, turn off the roof light, and switch on the bedside lamp. And then she walks back in, all y and neat. And she saw me laying ily on the bed.

Sica baby, like what you see?

almost drops to the floor.  

_________________________________

I really hope you guys like the tone of this chapter. There is an extreme likelyhood that the next chapter will be ty. Either way, I hope you guys like it.

Are you guys ok with 'Yuri's diary' being a running component of most chapters? I plan to put it in most chapters

I'm not gonna be able to update until roughly this time tomorrow, because I'm gonna be out most of the day. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. At this rate, there won't be an update tomorrow.

~BTW~

my name is actually Sorash, even though it says Sorash. Just wanted to let you know. Also, when I've got enough Karma Points, I'm gonna change my name to --> Australian_sone

I hope you guys don't mind