Jessica's day off

How it all began

Jessica POV

It was just a normal day off for me at the dorm, Sooyoung and Yuri are out filming Strong Heart (probably having a lot of fun), Taeyeon and Tiffany are out doing their schedules, and Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Seohyun had gone out shopping. Would have been nice to go to, but I slept in, just like I always do on my days off. It's funny though. I woke up to a text from Yoona that read 

"Sica, when you wake up, a few of us are at the mall if you wanna come. Sorry if this woke you up"

It didn't though, I actually woke up about an hour after I received it on my phone. I went out to have some breakfast, even though it was nearly noon, but I was hungry. So I just got myself some cereal, sat down on the couch, and the tv. I was just scrolling through channels until I found something I liked. It was Yuri and Sooyoung on strong heart. Yuri was talking about Big Bang's Seungri being embarrassing. I just laughed, because that sounds like something I would do. When she laughs, my heart flutters, and her smile makes me smile. I finished my cereal and watch the rest of Strong Heart, and enjoyed every second that Yuri was on screen. There was an oppa in the audience that is a massive fan of Yuri. I don't like him, because he has this thing called a Yuri player, which is full of his favourite Yuri moments.

I was getting a little bit annoyed at that, until I saw how uncomfortable Yuri seemed, so I sent her a quick text.

"Yul, you alright? You seem uncomfortable. Do you want me to buy you anything for when you get back?

“How about some chocolate chip ice-cream. You know which brand I like the most :P” She replied

“Of course I do <3”

That was the last thing I sent before getting into my car and heading down to the shops. While I was down there I ran into Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Seohyun.

Unnie, good to see you down here.” Yoona said to me in a joyful tone.

Yeah, we thought you would sleep until dinner time.” Hyoyeon added on

At that point, everyone started giggling, because they all know that I’ve done that before.

Anyway. Sica, you don’t look like you’re here to see us.

Sorry girls, I’m really not. Yuri wanted me to buy her some ice-cream for when she got” I said, with a clear sadness in my voice.

Yoona and Sunny looked at me with an aegyo pout, looking super cute in the process.

Unnie, do you want anyone to come with you?” Seohyun asked me.

Why don’t you come Seo? You’re Yuri’s roommate, so I could use a little help picking out a flavour for her.” I said slightly forgetting that I was going to buy chocolate chip.

Ok, then let’s go.” She says before pulling me towards the food store.

Unnie!” Yoona yells to me. “I’m coming too” As she runs to me, Hyoyeon and Sunny look a little bit mad. They just turn around and walk to the videogame store.

As we were just making small talk on our way to the store, Seohyun ask, seemingly out of nowhere.

Sica, why do you want to buy Yul ice-cream

Yeah, tell us.” Yoona added on almost immediately. I thought about it for a second before replying.

She was shown something on Strong Heart today that made her a bit uncomfortable. So I sent her a text asking if she wanted anything.” I then showed them both the messages from this morning. “So, now I need to get her the right brand, or she will be disappointed. Good thing I know her well enough to know which brand she likes the most. Even though she didn’t specify which kind of chocolate chip she wanted, I think I’ll get her mint and vanilla. Separately of course, because I don’t think you can buy them mixed.

We got to the store and went straight to the ice-cream isle. I knew which brand and flavour I was looking for. I seemed to lose both Yoona and Seohyun for a few minutes. As it turns out, they were looking at all the meats that you could buy. They looked hungry.

Yoong, Seo, after I’ve taken these home, why don’t we go out for lunch? I’m guessing you both want BBQ, since you’re looking at the meats.

All they did was smile and nod. So I bought the ice-cream and took it home. When Seohyun, Yoona and I got home, we were met by Yuri.

Sica. What have you got there?

She asked with the cutest smile I’ve seen in a while.

These are the ice-creams that you wanted.

 I said as I was putting them into the freezer, so they wouldn’t melt.

Aww thanks Sica.”  

She then gave me a big hug. I wished it would never end.

You’re welcome Yul. Why don’t you come out to lunch with us?

That’s a great idea

Come with us Yuri. We’re having BBQ

She just smiles, but then looked a little sad.

Thanks for the offer, but I’ve already eaten. And I have some things I need to do here. Sorry

It’s ok, don’t worry, we’ll see you tonight.

I then hugged her before leaving. I was a little sad, because I just wanted to spend some of my day off with her. I might have to try something tonight.

___________________________________________

This is the beginning to my first YulSic fic. I hope that you like it