She knows

How it all began

Yuri’s POV

I didn’t really want to refuse Sica’s offer to out to lunch, but I just wanted to write in my love journal. When the others ask about it, I just say it’s a diary, and they don’t ask anything about. I’m starting to think that Jessica doesn’t feel the same about me, as I do for her. So I go to my draw, and got out the diary and the special pen that Taeyeon got me for my birthday last year.

~FLASHBACK~

It’s my birthday today. It’s turning out to be the best birthday I’ve ever had. The only real difference between this birthday and others, is what Taeyeon and Jessica got me.

Everyone was giving me the presents. Seohyun got me a couple of novels to read, Hyoyeon got me a nice set of headphones, Sooyoung got me a bunch of food coupons (what else would you expect from our Shikshin), Tiffany got me some nice shirts, Sunny got me a pretty expensive bottle of skin lotion, Yoona got me a new pillow, (she heard me complain about it over the last few weeks). Last two gifts were Taeyeon’s and Jessica’s.

Here you go Yuri. It took me a while to find something that had meaning.

Taeyeon then handed me a small box. I opened it, and saw an old looking pen.

Um, thanks Taeyeon. I will be sure use this.

I can tell you are a little surprised by this, but let me explain.

I nodded and began to listen.

It was my grandfather’s pen that he gave to me when I was little. He never used it, and I only ever used it a few times. But that pen has been with me all throughout our trainee days. And since my grandfather is now dead, I thought the pen would help us get closer.

After that, I got up and gave her a hug, and she hugged me back. Then Tiffany yelled at us.

Break it up you two. Jessica still has to give Yuri her present.

I then and sat back next to Sica, so she could give me the present she got. When I looked at her, she had a massive smile on her face, and it caused me to smile back at her. I got lost her smile for a few seconds, but it felt much longer. She then gave me a wrapped up book. I opened it and smiled. She looks at me and smiles.

It’s a diary, and it’s just so can keep track of everything, personal or otherwise. I got it customized online, and it arrived yesterday. I hope you like it Yul.

I love it Sica. Thank you very much.

I hugged her immediately and she whispered into my ear. The hug felt like it went on for an eternity, and it seem like it actually did, because once the hug ended everyone had gotten up and walked away. I laughed to myself about it later that night.

When I was going to sleep, I couldn’t get Jessica off my mind, because of what she whispered into my ear.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Every time, before I write a new diary entry I replay in my head what Jessica whispered to me on my birthday.

I love you Seobang. Enjoy your birthday.

I still wonder how she meant it. But it just keeps making me think that she feels the same way, but I doubt it though. I just sat there in thought for a few minutes, think about Sica. Then I took my pen, opened up to a new page and wrote:

Dear diary. Today I went on Strong Heart with Sooyoung. It was very fun, and I’m glad that the fans enjoyed it. But, there was an oppa there that was a fan of me, I can’t remember his name though. We were shown his ‘Yuri Player’ which had his favourite moments of me. I was honestly very uncomfortable about it. I was screaming eternally until I got a text from Sica. She wanted to know if I wanted anything. I have been craving chocolate chip ice-cream for a while, so I asked for that. And when she got home, she had, not one, but two buckets of chocolate chip ice-cream. One was vanilla choc-chip, and the other was mint choc-chip. I’m gonna have some time tonight, hopefully with Sica if she isn’t too tired. God dammit. I just want to tell her how much I love her, but I’m afraid that she doesn’t feel the same way. I really want to.

Love always, Yuri

After finishing my diary entry. I put the dairy onto my bed, and got a towel from the cupboard and put it next to the diary, as I was about to jump in the shower. I went out into the living, and I saw Jessica, Seohyun and Yoona returning from lunch.

Jessica POV

On the way home from lunch with Seohyun and Yoona, I got a text from Sooyoung.

“Sica, I’m done doing my schedules today. Is there anyone home?”

I showed Seo and Yoong. Then I sent a message back.

“Soo, only Yuri is at home right now. Seohyun, Yoona and I are coming home from lunch and Sunny and Hyoyeon are out shopping. Tiffany and Taeyeon are still doing their schedules as far as I know.”

“Well, what should I do then?”

“You gotta clean your half of our room. And sweep up all those food crumbs, you damn shikshin ;)”

At this point Seo, Yoong and I got home. As we were walking in, I saw Yuri exiting her bedroom. I noticed that she smiled when she saw me.

How was lunch you guys?

It was delicious unnie. You should have joined us.

After saying that, Seohyun rushed to her room, probably to read or something, I don’t really know. Yoona had a thankful smile on her face before turning to me and saying, with a really cute smile.

Jessica unnie, thank you for taking Seohyun and I out for lunch. It was daebak.

She then went to her shared room with Seohyun, because she wanted to listen to some of the new music she got at the shops. She seemed happy this afternoon, on the way back from lunch. I’m just glad that she enjoyed herself. I looked at Yuri, she was sitting watching the tv. I sat down next to her and we watched some cartoons together, because it was all that was on at this time. I guess that’s what happens around the time school is over. We sat watching cartoons for about 15 minutes together, it was really nice. For about a week now, I’ve been wondering if Yuri has feelings for me, in the same way I have feelings for her.

Well, I’m going to have a shower. I’ll be out soon.

She then gets up, gives me a wink, then heads to the bathroom to have her shower. I was pretty bummed out, because I was enjoying our little time together on the couch watching those cartoons. But I guess that it’s not really up to me. So I just continued watching the cartoons.

About 7 minutes later, I hear Yuri shout from the bathroom.

Sica baby! Can you bring my towel? It’s on my bed. I forgot to get it.

Sure!

I get up off the couch and went to her room that she shares with Taeyeon, and I had a quick look around for the towel. I get it off her bed, and I see the diary I got her for her birthday last year. I let curiosity get to me, and grabbed it to read. I went to the last page and read it. I was smiling while reading it, but then my mouth dropped when I read the end of it.

Omg, she loves me back?!?

I whispered to myself. I was so happy and shocked that I didn’t know what to do. So I put the diary down, and ran out of the room with the towel, and went to the bathroom. I knocked on the door.

Yul, I got your towel.

She opened the door and stuck her hand out to take it.

Thanks Sica.

She then closed the door and I went back to the couch. I sat there praying that she wouldn’t find out that I read her diary. So I turn on a drama to try distract myself.

Yuri POV

As I was getting out of the shower, I realise that I forgot my towel. So I call out to Jessica.

Sica baby! Can you bring my towel? It’s on my bed. I forgot to get it.

Sure!

A minute or so later, I get a knock on the door.

Yul, I got your towel.

I opened the door just enough to get my hand out, but not enough for Sica to see me (even though I secretly wish she did). She puts the towel in my hand.

Thanks Sica.

I close the door, dry myself off, and wrap it around me so I can walk back to my room. As I walk out, I see Jessica watching some drama that was on. I didn’t bother to ask. As I enter my room, I see my diary on my bed.

Crap. Did I leave that there? I hope Sica didn’t read it.

I get dressed, and go into the living to sit with Sica on the couch. We just sit there for about an hour watching that drama, laughing and chatting.

A little while later, Taeyeon and Tiffany walk in the door.

Hey you two. What are you both watching?

Tiffany sounded exhausted from that day, and she really looked it. So did Taeyeon.

Just some drama Fany. Taeng, you alright?"

Yeah, just a little tired I guess.

She then put her bag by the door and went to the room we shared. She looked more than tired, maybe because it was really hot today. I don’t try to worry too much, because Taeyeon is a tough girl.

Where are Sunny, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon? Aren’t they back yet?

I’m pretty sure they’re still out shopping.

Then the door opens and all 3 of them walk in the dorm.

Well speak of the devils.

Everyone laughed at my joke. I don’t know why, it wasn’t really that funny. We all ate dinner shortly after, and it was nice. Yoona cooked it, and she’s really good at cooking.

Later on, I noticed that Jessica was a bit distant towards me. That’s when I realised that she read my diary. I don’t know what to do now.

______________________________________

end to the second chapter. I made this one a bit longer, and I hope you all like it. I might not be able to update tomorrow, because I have a bunch of school work I need to catch up on. But if I can, I certainly will.