That was amazing

How it all began

Jessica POV

After the movie, I got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I just wanted to fix my makeup before Yuri and I get started on each other. Since tonight is gonna be the first time doing with Yuri, I don’t too much to happen. I want to save some stuff for other nights, and the things for future months.

I decided put on some simple makeup. Just some pink lip gloss, and black eyeliner. Nothing too dramatic, but I still think I looked y. I put on some nice perfume, headed back to my room, where Yuri was awaiting me.

I opened the door and saw Yuri laid out on the bed in a super y pose. My mouth nearly dropped to the floor. Holy crap she looks so damn y.

Sica baby, like what you see?

She said that in the iest way possible. All I could do was ask about her new underwear.

When the hell did buy those?

I got them today, when I finished my schedules today.

I locked the door before jumped onto the bed. I love how she looks, I just wanted to devourer her right then, I really need to strain myself.

You sure you wanna do this?

Stop doing this Sica. You promised we’d do this, this morning I don’t want to wait.

Ok ok.

I got down in my underwear (red btw), which caused Yuri to run up to me and kiss me. I had barely gotten my shirt off before I started kissing her back. I grabbed her waist and pulled her in closer, and she grabbed my cheeks and kissed harder. I tried to work my tongue into , and she let me.

She picked me up, because I’m smaller, and lifted me over to the bed. I worked my way on top of her, so I could show her, at least a little bit, that I’m able to be dominant. Judging by what happened next, she wanted me to be.

She started undoing my bra, so I started working my way down to her . Yuri tossed my bra off to the side, I don’t actually know where it ended up, gonna have it to find it tomorrow.

Yuri started to play with my s really hard, a bit too rough for my liking.

Not so hard

I whisper into her ear. She softened up her grasp a bit, so I gave her a small on the side of her ear. I could feel her moan into my mouth. I thought it would be about time to slide my fingers into her . She moaned again in acceptance.

Yuri broke the kiss, so she could take her bra and off. I thought that I should take my off too, because they’re soaking, and Yuri’s were too. She smells so good. Holy .

You ok Sica?

Yeah, your just smells so good.

You should get down there and taste it then.

I was a little bit surprised by her request, but it was gonna happen eventually, I just thought she’d eat me first. I don’t really mind though. So I got down to the edge of the bed, and pulled Yuri’s body to me, so I wouldn’t have to stretch to far. I could smell her really well in this position, it caused my mouth to start watering. I thought I was gonna right then, but I managed to hold it back until later.

I started to kiss her inner thigh, slowly working my way to her dripping core. Yuri began to moan loudly, so I began to kiss the outer edges of her .

Stop being a tease. I want you now.

I just giggled, before slamming my face directly into her , and she screamed in pleasure. I worked my tongue across her . I raised my hand up to rub her s, and the second I did that, Yuri grabbed the back of head and shoved harder into her .

I’m gonna come baby.

I didn’t need to hear anything more. I rammed a finger straight into her . Yuri screamed in delight. I made sure to curl my fingers, so I could reach her g-spot. I could feel her walls tightening around my fingers, so I began to work them even faster.

AAAAHHHHH SICA!!!!!!!!

Her hips bucked as she came all over my face and hand. She tasted so good. I brought my fingers up to , and she them clean in an instant. I up her juices off my faces.

Yummy. You taste so damn good Yul.

We laid down together for a few minutes.

Come sit on my face baby, it’s my turn to make you .

I got up and sat on her face, as instructed. My knees were buckling, because I knew that I probably wouldn’t last that long. But it didn’t matter, I just wanted Yuri so bad.

She pulled me down onto her face, and started intensely. It felt amazing. I’m so glad I didn’t wait for too long to do this.

Yes?

Was all I heard. I didn’t know what she meant, but I was too to say no.

Yes

With that, Yuri rammed two fingers into me, causing me to scream. At first I didn’t know if it was from pleasure or pain. It wasn’t until I started to gush all over Yuri’s face that I knew which it was.

OH MY GOD YUL! I’M GONNA !!

Good, because here’s another.

She rammed in another finger, and my into . I couldn’t hold back anymore, no matter how hard I tried.

I came all over Yuri’s face, a lot harder than she came on mine. I got off her and laid beside her.

Damn Sica, you came hard. When was your last ?

A little over a week ago. Why? When was your last one?

2 days.

I guess that’s why I came harder than you did.

I guess you’re right.

She then kissed my forehead.

Let’s get some sleep Sica baby. Because we’re gonna need our energy, if every time we have , it’s gonna be like that.

Good idea Seobang. Goodnight.

Goodnight Sica.

She pulled me in close, so I kissed her forehead before going to sleep. We both fell asleep pretty easily.

Yuri POV

Last night was the first time that Jessica and I ever had , and it was amazing. This morning I woke up before Sica. So I decided to make a new diary entry while she was still asleep next to me.

Dear diary.

Last was the first time Sica and I had . I’m so glad that I made sure she was my first, but I don’t want her to know that she was. At least, not yet. We didn’t bother to get dressed after. Sleeping is something I’m gonna love getting used to. At the time of this entry, Sica isn’t awake, so I think I’m gonna go make her some breakfast. I’m not sure what I’m gonna make just yet, but I hope she will love it.

Love always, Yuri.

I put on some clothes and headed out to make Jessica some breakfast. I decided to make bacon, eggs and roasted tomatoes. It was one of the few breakfasts that I could make well. I prepared breakfast, and pored a glass of orange juice. I put them on a tray and took them to Sica. But before I could do that, I run into Seohyun.

Unnie, where are you going with that?

I’m bringing it to Sica-unnie. I think she’s gonna be hungry when she wakes up.

Judging from how loud you guys were last night, I bet she is.

Crap. You heard us??

Unnie. I’m pretty sure everyone in the entire heard you.

That’s gonna be problematic in the future.

No Yuri. I couldn’t sleep much last night.

I heard from behind. Tiffany had come out of her room.

I don’t know how Sunny and Hyoyeon got any sleep. You and Sica were so damn loud.

At least you guys now know we don’t .

I tried to make a joke, it failed, but Seohyun did chuckle.

Yeah whatever Yuri. I’m going to take a shower, and go back to bed.

I’m gonna get a glass of milk and get back to my reading.

Ok. Bye.

I grabbed the tray of food, and headed towards my room, where Jessica was still sleeping. God she looks beautiful when she sleeps, especially now that she’s .

I set the food beside the bed, and woke her up. I prayed that she doesn’t kill me.

Morning beautiful. I made you breakfast.

I knew I smelled something yummy when you walked in. Just didn’t know if it was the food, or you.

We both chuckled for a few seconds. She sat up, and began to eat her breakfast.

Yul.

Yeah Sica?

This is delicious.

I’m glad.

I leaned in and gave her a kiss. I could still taste myself on her lips.I don't actually taste that bad.

I’m gonna leave you to your breakfast, ok? I’m gonna go do laundry. It's my turn today

Ok Yul. Love you.

Love you too Sica.

I gave her a wink before leaving the room. As I was doing that, Sica reminded me of something.

Unless you want everyone to know that we’re gonna be having a lot of , you might wanna go put our soaked in the wash. All I can smell are our scents. I’m not complaining, I just don’t want the others to know just yet.

Ok. Enjoy your breakfast.

I grabbed our , and headed out of the room to the laundry. It was my day to do the laundry, which is good. But I kept wondering when I should tell Jessica that everyone already knows. I think I’m gonna tell her tonight.

_______________________________________

I was worried that I would have to make this chapter Rated-M. But the rules say it is only Rated-M if the entire chapter is adult, which it isn't.

Since this is my first (sorta) fanfiction, I don't really know how the writing is, and if it's good or not. But I hope you guys enjoy it.

Spoiler alert, the last chapter is gonna be set in 2016. In this storyline, Jessica never left Soshi. YulSic are still a couple by the end, without any breaks. Just a bit of a heads up. 

I might not be able to update tomorrow, because I'm changing my hair colour. It's gonna look like Sunny's pink and blonde hair from "I Got a Boy" just without the curls.