The talk

How it all began

Jessica POV

It’s been a week since I read Yuri’s diary. I actually regret it, because she seems to be avoiding me, but who the hell did she find out that I read it? After our concert tonight, I might confront her about it. I sat in my room this morning by myself, because Sooyoung had gone to eat, because of course she did. I just went onto my computer and looked for some things on youtube. Doing this just helps me think, because it helps clear my mind. About 10 minutes later, Sooyoung walked in with a bunch of food.

Sica, want any?

Um. Sure

Just kidding, all mine!

God dammit Soo. I’m Hungry

Then go to the kitchen and get something.

I just turned around and got back to watching youtube. Sooyoung eats really loud, but I don’t really care right now. A slightly depressed expression slowly found its way onto my face. Sooyoung noticed shortly after.

Sica, what’s wrong?

I didn’t answer straight way.

Have you noticed that Yuri has been avoiding me?

Not really, why?

I took a deep breath before explaining to her what happened with Yuri’s towel situation last week, leaving out the bit about her feelings for me.

Why the hell would you read her diary? It’s private.

I wanted to know if she loved me back.

Hang on a second. You love Yuri!?

Oh crap. I shouldn’t have said that. But now she knows, so I might as well explain it to her.

Yeah Soo, I do love Yuri. She’s just so perfect. But she’s been avoiding me, so I don’t know I’m able to do anything about it now. But I’m gonna talk to her about it tonight, after we get back from the concert.

Speaking of that. Go have a shower and get dressed! Where gonna be late!

She then runs out, screaming that to everyone to remind them. Typical Sooyoung. So I got in the shower, got dressed and got in the car. Sooyoung, Tiffany, Sunny and Yoona followed shortyly after. Seohyun, Yuri, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon were in the other car.

Yuri POV

I didn’t want Jessica to read my diary, so I started to avoid her. Taeyeon noticed what I was doing, so she asked me about it this morning, before either of us left our room.

Yuri, why are you being distant towards Jessica? Did you really think that I, your roommate, wouldn’t notice?"

I didn’t think you’d notice to be perfectly honest. But I did guess that you’d pick up on it eventually.

I got pretty silent after that. I knew that Taeyeon would find out, but I don’t really want to talk to anyone about what happened. Unless Sica comes up to me about. I’m dreading that to be honest, but at the same time, I’m kinda glad that she finally knows.

So why are you ignoring her? Did she upset you or something?

I guess you could say that. She read my diary. And now she knows that I love her.

You what?!?

I could tell, by that response, that she wouldn’t have expected me to say that. I wanted to tell someone, and Taeyeon just happens to be my roommate, so she just had to do.

I guess you are worried that she doesn’t feel the same towards you.

She was right, I really was worried about that. I love Sica with all my heart, and I don’t know what I would do if she takes that love and crushes it. I really want to tell her directly, but I didn’t know how.

What should I do Taeng?

Before I could get a response, Taeyeon and I could hear Sooyoung yell out to, seemingly everyone.

EVERYONE GET DRESSED!! WE NEED TO GET TO THE STADIUM TO GET READY FOR OUR CONCERT SOON!!

Taeyeon grabbed her clothes, and headed to the bathroom to change. But before that, she had a plan.

Yuri. I’ve got an idea, that just might work.

She gives me a wink before leaving our room.

What the hell could she have in mind?"

THIRD PERSON

As the girls were getting their makeup done, Taeyeon pulled Sooyoung to talk. At roughly the same time, the both said

I gotta tell you something.

The both started laughing before they began talking.

What’s up Taeng?

It’s about Yuri. What do you need to tell me?

it’s regarding Sica. And I think we may have been told similar things.

The could instantly tell what was going on. That’s when Taeyeon revealed her plan.

Since you’re roommates with Sica, how about you switch rooms with Yuri, or I switch with Jessica.

Omg that’s a great idea. Are we gonna make it happen tonight? Or tomorrow?

I’ll put it in motion tonight, while Yuri talks to Jessica. We just have to be quick moving everyone’s things.

They shook hands, had evil grins on their faces, and then separated to remove suspicion.

Jessica POV

We performed really well tonight, and I had a lot of fun. Hoot is such a fun song to perform, especially the bits me Yuri and I are side by side. I’m planning on telling her tonight, how I truly feel about her. I’m worried about how she will react, even though I know she feels the same. I think I’ll go find her once I’ve changed into something more comfortable for the ride home.

The cars have been rearranged, so now I’m with Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri. This is gonna be awkward, because Sooyoung knows, and judging on how Taeyeon was acting, she knew aswell.

Alright girls, we’re gonna have to change some rooms when we get home. Sooyoung is now gonna be moving into my room, and Yuri is moving in with Jessica. Sound good?

Great idea Tae.

Yuri POV

Do Sica or I have a say in this Tae?

So this was her plan, to get me and Sica into the same room. Smart girl. At least now, I’d be able to talk to Sica without having to pull her away from everyone.

That’s an ok idea Tae.

I know that Sica wants to talk, so this conversation is definitely gonna happen tonight, and I’m kinda scare, but also excited.

~LATER THAT NIGHT~

So after we got home, Taeyeon made me move all my things into my new room with Sica, and hurried Sooyoung to get out. I knew why, and I think Jessica knew as well. Yoona and I were in charge of dinner tonight, so we made sweet and sour pork and dukbokki. Sica enjoyed it a lot, but I didn’t think anyone else did, but I didn’t really mind. I only care about Jessica when it comes to food, and I make the most effort to make sure that cucumbers are nowhere near her dinner.

After dinner, everyone went to watch tv, but I went to my room, because I was nervous about Sica. I sat on my new bed, waiting for Sica to come in. It was taking her a while. As I was getting my music out, Sica walked in. She looked nervous, and so did I.

Hey Yul.

Hey Sica

Can I talk to you about something?

Here it comes. Gotta not freak out.

Sure, what is it?

At this point, it’s pretty obvious that you know that I read your diary. And I just wanted to apologise. I’m sorry I looked into your private diary. And I promise, now that we share a room, that it won’t happen again.

It’s ok Sica, no need to worry. But I will ask this. Why did you look in my journal?

She put her head down and looked at the floor.

I wanted to know if you felt the same. And now I know that you do.

Hang on. What are you saying?

She then came and hugged me tight, and whispered into my ear.

I’m in love you Seobang. Will you be my girlfriend?

Oh my god! She said it. I knew she would, but I didn’t think it would be like this. I now have a massive smile on my face, and so does Sica. I then pecked her on the cheek, while still hugging her.

Of course I will Sica baby. I love you too.

She then tightened the hug, and kissed my cheek. That hug went on for about 5 minutes. I broke it off and kissed her forehead. It was easy, because I’m taller than her.

Let’s go back out and watch tv. I like sitting with you on the couch.

Sure, just give me a couple of minutes.

She left my room, and I took out my diary to write a new entry.

Dear diary.

This entry is gonna be a little bit short, but for good reason. Today Sica confessed that she loves me too. I’m so happy, that words can’t describe it. Taeyeon made me and Jessica share a room, which I thought was gonna be awkward at first, but I now know, that it’s gonna be fun. I’ve never had a girlfriend before, but I will try my hardest with Sica, because I love her so much.

Love always, Yuri

________________________________________

I hope you guys like the story so far. I hope to update again tonight before I go to bed. But if I don't I will try and post two new chapters tomorrow.