Chapter 9

More than just friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oc's POV

"Good morning guys! What time are we leaving? I can't wait! Oh and D.o, do you mind making some sandwiches? Hehe"   

Few "good mornings" were shouted across the living room. "Good morning Eunhae, I've already made sandwiches~" "Aww, thank you so much! Your sandwich taste really nice~" "I'm glad you like it, I don't mind making it for you every morning~" "Really?! Thank you!" I jumped in  and gave him a hug. 

"I don't think I will be joining you guys... I'm going to practice for my solo dance for the concert... Sorry guys, I'll join next time!" "Me too, I think I need to improve on my dance~" It was 10am and we headed to lotte world! Suho borrowed a car from their manager and thankfully it was big enough to fit all of us. Suho was driving, d.o sat beside him, baekhyun and Chanyeol sitting at the 2nd row, me and sehun sitting at the last row. Xiumin and Chen decided to rest at home while Kai and lay went for dance practice. 

"Tender love~" "chicken tender!" Everyone was singing to tender love and baekhyun was in his usual self, the noisiest member. But thanks to baekhyun, I had a great time laughing. The ride to lotte world wasn't that long, most of the time we were just singing to EXO songs and some were munching away the sandwich d.o made this morning.

Out of a sudden, I sneezed and sehun placed his jacket over my shoulders. "Aww thank you friend~" I gave sehun a light punch on his arm. "I don't see you giving me your jacket when I'm cold..." Baekhyun turned around and pouted. Sehun was speechless and he just laughed awkwardly. "Because we are best friend, right?" I placed my arm over his shoulders and he did the same too. Best Friends... 

"It's been so long since I came here..." 
"Woah, It's my first time here though, which ride should we take first?"

"The first thing we should do is to visit the souvenirs store where we can buy those cute headbands!!" "Let's go!!!!!"

As we entered the souvenirs store, Chanyeol handed me a headband with cat ears and surprisingly I look kinda good in that headband. The souvenirs store began to become noisier as all 7 of us were trying on the headband and busy asking for opinions. 

"Baekhyun, you look good in this mini mouse headband! It suits your hair colour~" 
"Hyung, this headband is kinda cute!"
"Eunhae, which one do you like? I'll buy for you~" 
"Wow, indeed our leader. Our almighty leader is gonna pay for us too, right?" Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrow at suho. Suho simply rolled his eyes at baekhyun and took out his card. 
"THANK YOU! SUHO IS THE BEST!" 
Me and Chanyeol bought a headband with cat ears, sehun bought one with bear ears, baekhyun bought one with rabbit ears. d.o bought one with a penguin on top and suho simply thinks that he's are too cool for headbands. 
"Let's take a picture!!! 1,2,3, cheese!!!!!!!!" 

"Which ride should we take first?"

"How about the Viking ship?!" I pointed to the Viking ship and baekhyun, who was scared of heights rejected immediately. "Oh my god, I might die if I take that ride."

"Cmon baekhyun, be a man~ it's not going that high anyway~" 
We started queuing for the ride and baekhyun was dragged in by the others and kept on whining. "I'll let you grab onto my hand alright? Don't be scared okay? It's fun~" I gave baekhyun a light pat on his back to encourage him. 
"Oh my god, this is so scary."

"The ride hasn't even started, baekhyun..."

"Please pull the bar handle down and grab onto it! The ride will be starting in 1 min!" After that, a bell rang and the Viking ship started swinging front and back. After 1 minute of the ride, the Viking ship starting swinging higher and baekhyun tighten his grip on my hand. He was busy screaming for his mum and the rest of us were having so much fun, occasionally raising our hands. "Oh my goddddd, my was lifted up the seat... Omg I feel like I'm gonna drop down. Eunhae ah, when is this ending, I feel that I'm gonna die aLREADY-AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" After that ride, baekhyun almost fell while trying to get out of his seat as his legs became jelly. 
"Should we take it again? HAHAHA it's so fun!" 
"Let's play a game and the losers will have to buy us food!" D.o pointed to the food stalls behind us. 
"Okay cool!" 
"Scissors, paper, stone!" After few rounds of the game, me and sehun lost and we had to buy food for them. Baekhyun groaned as he rather buy food than to take the roller coaster. He was then dragged by the others to the ride while me and sehun headed to the food stalls. 

I linked my arm with sehun and asked him what we should buy. Sehun stiffened but eventually relaxed after awhile. 
"Hmm, how about we get some waffles and spicy rice cakes? And some drinks!" 
"Yeah, sounds good!" 
"Hello, can we get 5 chocolate waffles and 2 portions of spicy rice cakes? And can we have 2 cola, 2 orange juice and 2-" 
"Chocolate bubble tea with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter