chapter 15

More than just friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day went pretty well and the cafe was almost full with customers due to this 1 for 1 deal. Just when that thought went across you mind, you have a sudden hunch that something is gonna happen... but you decided to brush it off.

 

"Excuse me," you said while trying to make your way through the crowd with a cup of raspberry smoothie on the tray. But this middle age lady, who was on the phone decided not to budge at all, even when she turned her head and looked at you for a few second. You then said excuse me again, but this time, you said it even louder.

Without any warning, she moved back and accidentally knocking over the glass of raspberry smoothie. The sound of glass scattering was followed by a loud, "YAH!"

You were in a state of shock and kept on apologizing, even though you knew that it wasn't your fault. You reached out for the nearest tissue and attempted to help the lady wipe away the smoothie that was staining her white skirt.

But she pushed your hand away and raised her voice, “Do you know how much this skirt is? I don't think you can even pay with your 5 month’s worth of pay! I want you to send it to dry cleaning. " That push from the lady caused you to lose your balance and causing your palm to come in contact with the shattered glass on the floor.

Feeling wronged, you stood up for yourself saying, "I said excuse me 2 times, I am sure you heard me. You suddenly just moved back…" You tried to hide your boiling anger, not caring if you have injured yourself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter