Chapter 6

More than just friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OC/Eunhae's POV

"EXO members~ please gather here~ I have something to give all of you!!" Within a minute, all of them gathered in the living room with me sitting in between Chanyeol and sehun and the rest either sitting on the sofa or floor. I took out the shopping bags and passed them their respective presents. "Wow, you have a good taste! Baekhyun ah, this look good on me right?" Xiumin was beaming from ear to ear as he placed the button shirt in front of his body. "Of course she has a good taste, who's sister is she?" Chanyeol oppa put his arm on my shoulder and moved me closer to him. The rest of the members all thanked me and promised to give me a present too. Sehun was staring at me and Kai caught him staring at me. He softly nudged sehun's elbow and whispered into his ears; "Stop making it so obvious~" Sehun jumped up a little from his seat and looked at Kai, widening his eyes as Kai smirk at the maknae. 

"Oh my god. Chanyeol, you have to see this." Xiumin handed Chanyeol his mobile phone as he saw this particular article on Naver. 

"Wae? What is it about? Is EXO's Chanyeol datin- wait what? Dating? Me? With who?" 
Chanyeol's eyes look as if it was going to pop out and other members turned their head to look at Chanyeol in sync. 

Chen took the phone from Chanyeol and scrolled down the article. "Apparently, someone took a picture. Wait, isn't this yesterday when we were under the block? Someone caught a picture of you hugging Eunhae.... Although the picture was unclear, it's pretty obvious that was you." "oh . They must have thought that she was my girlfriend..." D.o, who was at the sinking washing plates, accidentally dropped the plate he was holding. 

Oc/Eunhae POV 

What's happening outside?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter