Chapter 13

More than just friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here?"
"Uhhh.."
"Don't tell me you are pestering my sister?"
"I feel that we need to talk... that's all..."
"Don't let me see you in our neighborhood again, I won't let u go easily next time. Get it? Now get lost."
Jonghyun feeling intimidated nodded and left immediately.

The ride home was quiet, both of you didn't speak at all.
Tonight, you're spending the night on the couch, just because you wanted to be alone.

*******


The next morning, you woke up and found yourself all alone in the apartment. The boys went out for the concert already. It was your off day and you decided to just sleep throughout the whole day, you were too lazy and had no mood to do anything...
And amazingly, you managed to sleep all the way till the next morning, without going to the toilet or eat.

********

"I'm starving...." your stomach was growling loudly as you were scavenging through the fridge for food.
"Good morning~ Do you want me to make something for you to eat?"
"Hehehe yes please, thank you Jongdae oppa~"


After 10 mins, a plate with 4 delicious looking mini sandwich with ham, egg, lettuce, and tomato is placed in front of you. And also some plates, an almost burnt pan and some egg left on the stove area. You know trouble is coming your way— You took the first bite and almost choked because... IT WAS TOO SALTY.


"How is it? How is it?" The side of his mouth started to rise, forming into a smile.
"It's— its delicious oppa hahaha" it was a white lie, you didn't want to disappoint him.
"Really?" He took a bite of the sandwich and split it out.
"IT'S SO SALTY HOW IS THIS DELICIOUS!!! IS YOUR TASTE BUD OKAY??"
You smiled sheepishly and continued munching on the sandwich as you were starving.

"YA KIM JONGDAE GET OUT OF M.Y. KIT.CHEN. N.O.W."

“Uh oh, Satan Soo is here!! Kim Jong Dae sshi, I deeply pray for your safety—”

Kyungsoo threw Jongdae an imaginary punch and sighed deeply. And for the rest of the day (or maybe forever), no one was allowed to cook in the kitchen without his supervision. The kitchen was his everything.

As the day was about to come to an end, you received a call from someone. You cursed under your breath and decided to pick up the call after several rings.

"Yes? What do you want."
"I'm really sorry for hurting you, Eunhae... let me explain myself, please... it won't take long, just 10 minutes..." You remained silent.
"I'll wait for you at the playground near exo's dorm. I won't leave until you come. I'll be waiting there." And with that, he hung up.

You lied on Chanyeol's bed and faced the ceiling. The room was quiet except the occasional talking from the movie that was playing outside.
"Should I or should I not?" Your heart was conflicted, deep down you know that you still want him back regardless of what happened.

30 minutes passed... 1 hour passed and you are still on the bed, contemplating if you should give him a chance to explain yourself. It was like a mid life crisis.
You didn't even notice that it was raining until the sudden thunder startled you.

"He deserved to be drenched." You sat up and crossed your arms. In just a short span of 3 minutes, you sighed. Taking your jacket, phone and an umbrella, you dashed out of the house, slamming the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter