Chapter 11

More than just friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Saturday, the 1st day of exo's concert- exo'rdium. The boys were all very excited yet worried that their performance won't be good enough. Sadly, Chanyeol wasn't able to get a ticket for you as their tickets were completely sold out in split seconds. However, he managed to get 3 tickets for you, for the 2nd show, 4th show and the 5th show.

They left the dorm after having an early lunch for rehearsal at the concert venue, and you headed to work after eating. As you were walking to your work place, you saw several EXO fan girls- probably heading to the concert venue. You smiled to yourself and was glad that they are kinda popular and all their trainee years are paid off. 


The day went like a zoom and it was around 12pm when the boys came home. As you hear the door of the dorm getting unlocked, you get on your feet and went to the door. 
You gave each of the boys a hug and pat them on the back. I bet they did a great job today. 
"IM BATHING FIRST!" 
"NO BAEKHYUN! IM THE HYUNG! IM THE OLDEST SO I SHOULD BATHE FIRST!" 
"I WILL HAVE A QUICK BATHE, LET ME GO FIRST!" 
While xiumin and baekhyun argue outside the toilet, Chen took the opportunity to slip into the toilet and bathed. Both of them groaned and grumpily walked to the sofa and sat beside me. 
"I'm done! Who's next!" Sehun came out of the Chanyeol's room with a towel slung over his broad shoulder and his hair dripping wet. 
(There are only 3 toilets in the dorm, 1 in Chanyeol's room and one in suho's room and another in the kitchen area.) Both baekhyun and xiumin rushed toward the room and after that you hear a "MINSEOK HYUNG!!!!!!" from baekhyun, followed by some stomping from his feet. 
Sehun sat next to you, on the sofa and you took the towel and started to dry his hair. 
"Are you okay? You look tired. Get some rest after your hair is dry~" 
"I'm fine... Thanks princess." 
He was facing you, with his legs crossed on the sofa and you were sitting the same way as he is. His head fell on your left shoulder after drying his hair for 5 mins and you extended your arm and hugged him, patting his back and running your palms up and down on his back occasionally. He dozed off on your shoulder and both of you stayed in this position until your leg cramped, which woke sehun up when you tried to straighten your leg. He looked at you with half open eyes and you smiled at him. 
"Time to go to sleep, your hair is dry already." He whined and you looked at him with widely opened eyes. 
"What? Don't tell me you want me to tug you to bed. How old are you already?!" You giggled and pinched his cheeks. You got up and pulled him up, dragging him into his room. You got him on the bed and covered him with his blanket.
"Good night," you said as you ruffled his hair. 
Just as you were about to turn your body and leave the room, he grabbed your wrist. 
"Uhmm?"
"You okay? I was so worried when you went missing..."
"I'm fine, I've sorted out my feelings already."
"By the way," sehun got off his bed and shyly passed you a paper bag which was behind his backpack. 
"This is for you."
You took out the box inside and opened it. It was the official EXO lightstick. 
"Wow!!!! Thank you sehun!!! I totally forgot about buying the lightstick... How awkward will I be if I went to the concert without the lightstick... Hehe thank you sehunnie~" 
------

It was 5pm when you arrive at the venue and it is packed with fans. There are many people selling banners and fans, some goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter