Part 2

Blue House

Thanks for voting, subscribing and commenting and just reading ~~~ I really appreciate that.

A few words: I wanted this to be a one shot but its getting longer and longer XD

Secondly, I changed a few things in this fic. Times they have to do military training in a year and so on. Also, I'm not using the actual president and different names because... yeah, I just wanted to ~ the background though is kind of the same ^^

(And Woohyun keeps swearing, just so you know beforehand ^^"")

So, please enjoy ~~

 

 

** what the hell did I do to not see all the mistakes in this XD corrected it ~~~

 

 

 

Kim Sunggyu, 27, political science (and music) student close to finishing his studies.
For the past 6 months, since he got really involved in the demonstrations, almost all of his days started the same.

Now that there is Woohyun, everything changed for him the two months they are together now.

While before he woke up in his small but comfy one room apartment, he now finds himself in Woohyuns bed a few days a week.

The first morning he felt quiet awkward when he woke up and  there was no Woohyun next to him in the huge bed. He could hear sounds from the kitchen so he went over and couldn't help but break out into a huge smile when he found Woohyun in between masses of scrambled eggs and toast, close to a mental breakdown because he apparently doesn't ing know what Sunggyu usually has for breakfast and he is a bad host for not asking and he wanted it to be perfect and now he has burned eggs and no marmalade and could feed a soccer team ( direct quotation). Sunggyu simply couldn't tell him that he usually isn't one for eating breakfast and goes for cornflakes after he hugs Woohyun tightly because flustered Wooyhun is just too cute to be true.

Whirlwind Woohyun destroyed all of his routine in the matter of a moment and he can't say that he wants to go back to the way things were.

He is just too much in love.

Just like Woohyun.

But while Sunggyu is still awkward from time to time, not wanting to risk doing anything wrong, Woohyun just goes for it and showers him with all the affection he can gather. It doesn't help that behind all of his awkwardness Sunggyu is a big ball of fluff. After a month or so, Woohyun gave him a key to his apartment, telling him to come over whenever he feels like it.

So, sometimes, he finds a sleeping hamster in the living room. Not on any of the seats but on the fluffy carpet between couch and table.  

" Why don't you sleep in my bed?"

" I want to wait for you."

" Wait on the couch."

" It is not fluffy."

Woohyun keeps the carpet extra clean.

 

ooo

 

 

One day, Sunggyu decides it is time for the big talk.

No.

Not about the dirty stuff.

That, they already cleared the night after they got together.

" I want to tell you a bit more about my story." Sunggyu says one evening when they are lying on the couch together, Woohyuns head comfortable situated in his lap.

Woohyun is awake a matter of seconds later.
"If it is okay to tell you, of course.", Sunggyu takes his hand in his. " Lately I'm thinking a lot about it and since I agreed to be in this relationship with you I don't want to have secrets. As your boyfriend…" he blushes slightly after his last words and Woohyun feels the oh so familiar swelling sensation in his chest, a familiar feeling that accompanies him since he met his boyfriend, no matter what Sunggyu is doing.

Not an unwelcome feeling, but dearly treasured.
"Of course you can tell me."
Actually Woohyun has waited for this quiet a long while. He knows a lot about Sunggyu now, but the part that actually brought them together is still a big mystery to him.
" You need to keep this a secret. I know that your friends already kind of know about me and that is perfectly fine because you trust them and so will I do. But, for your sake it is better. I don't want you to get involved in this."
Woohyun feels a chill running down his spine. " Don't tell me you're actually some kind of mafia leader in between gang fights."
"We're not in a Hollywood movie.", Sunggyu chuckles and caresses Woohyuns cheek in a soothing manner. " I'm not a gang leader and I've never had anything to do with the mafia. Just let me explain. You remember that I told you I'm a politic science major close to graduation."
" Politic science and music." Woohyun adds. As if he would forget anything that Sunggyu tells him.
"Yeah. And music. But since politic science is my major I had to do a mandatory internship in a company or a political organisation of my liking. You might don't believe it but I have quiet the good grades so I had a lot of offers."
Woohyun gives him a quick kiss, brightly smiling. " You're just perfect."
Blushing cheeks and a quiet cough before Sunggyu finds his composure again. " Yeah… were was I… so… I had quiet a lot of internships to choose of and since I always was quiet interested in inner politics I choose the internship under one of the cabinet members."
"In the Blue House?"
"Yes. For about 3 months I got to work there and since I did a pretty well job according to them I had a lot of opportunities to join meetings with President Lee."
Woohyun is hanging on his lips.
" In person I found him quiet okay. That was in the beginning of his period and he still seemed to work to get through his campaign pledges. I also got a bit close to his wife--"
"Oh God you ed his wife!"
Sunggyu raises an eyebrow. " I didn't sleep with his wife."
Woohyun glowers at him.
" Why are you looking at me like that?"
"Don't other people."
"Yah.", Sunggyu laughs and pulls him closer with his hand around his neck until their foreheads touch. " Why so jealous? I told you I didn't."
"The mere thought  annoys me."
"I wasn't exactly a whe-- OK ok! I'll stop! Don't kill me."
"I won't kill you. Just the others." Woohyun pouts, but Sunggyu is close and his and kisses him and… and then decides that he can deal with it.

" So. Blue house internship. You said the president was quiet alright and now you're some kind of opposition leader. How come?"

" I'm not really an opposition leader..."

" The opposition face, whatever. I'm curious. Please go on."
Sunggyus gaze grows serious again. He puts some distance between them but keeps his hand intertwined with Woohyuns. " The first time his image crumpled when I found him with one of his secretaries in a… situation."
"The secretary? Isn't that a bit too cliché?"
" Well… I saw what I saw. And it kind of made me mad. You know, I don't really care about what their private life as long as they do their job right. I personally despise cheating but what could I have done. He didn't know I saw so he kept doing and I just wanted to forget about it. Two more months and I would have been able to go my way. That is when he started to lack off. You remember how the former presidents party lessened college tuition fee and made it easier to pay back student loans?"
"I remember seeing it in the news."
"Yes. He promised to keep it that way and didn't. And since parents are so eager about their children's education they're just going with it because you know how you are looked down in this society without a degree.

Still, nothing that can't be improved again. Then slightly after it was the military. When did you have your last military training? "
Woohyun thinks for a second. " In summer last year."
" He increased the amount of military training to 5 times a year, without paid leave from work for the men and meanwhile not doing anything to improve connections to North Korea."
Sunggyus voice changes slowly.

Woohyun can hear the suppressed anger.
" You know how he can so easily act like that? Because half of this country loved his father that ing dictator and those conservatives still only see how he strengthened economy but not how many people died. And now they put so much hope in his son. Half of the ing cabinet and parliament are on his side. How do you think he gets his things through so easily? I wanted to stay there until the end but I left my internship 2 weeks later."
"Because you couldn't take it anymore? "
"Because that day I found out about he ignores information about human trafficking."
"He what??"
Sunggyus chaw tightens. " I looked into it. Might have done a  bit of... illegal searching. And what I told you is just a part of all. Of course, he is also doing the normal stuff like tax fraud. I left around the time when people slowly started to realise something is going terribly wrong. And then I rescued that person and here I am."
Woohyun is a bit lost for words.
"Can't you… just show the things you saw to the media."
" A scandal can't easily stop an elected president. And I don't have any actual proof. Hell… even the cabinet is behind him since he appointed them. I'm just glad Minjoo has now around the same seats in parliament as Saenuri. They're too conservative. They voted for Park to be prime minister. You know he went to high school with Lee?", Sunggyu slowly shakes his head, his features finally relaxed again. " No… we need to make sure there is enough pressure so he will quit on his own or listen to us. I don't want him to finish his time of governemtn. A bit more than 4 years… that's enough time for him to destroy this country."
Woohyun starts to feel bad while he listens to Sunggyus agitated words.

Once more, he is reminded of how much he doesn't know about his country.

He feels... embarrassed.

Yes. That is the right word for it.
" What's wrong?" Sunggyu asks, sensing his discomfort.
"I just realised how much of a rich bastard I am. I didn't know anything about half the things you talked about.", he avoids Sunggyus gaze as best as he can. " I never had to worry about student loans… and to be honest I never really went to vote before. Listening to you made me feel a bit embarrassed about my own ignorance."
A soft poke against his nose and Sunggyus warm smile he falls in love with over and over again.
"No need to feel embarrassed. I guess politics are quiet important and maybe I will force you to vote from now on.", his words are light so Woohyun won't feel scolded. " But it is okay. You grew up differently. Of course there are other things in your head. I'm sure you have your own burden to carry. Maybe If I hadn't been born to a single mother I wouldn't act like this now."
"I will try to understand more about it..."
"That's perfectly fine. Just.", he holds Woohyuns hand tighter. " Try to stay away from the demonstrations. Promise?"
"Why?"
"They are slowly getting out of hand. People are frustrated . They feel like they can't be heard. I'm worried the riots before were only the beginning. I don't want you to be there when they get out of hand.", he blushes again but Woohyun feels way too distressed to melt at the moment.
" Well, then you stay out of there too! No way I'm letting you go there if it turns dangerous!"
"It's not that dangerous… at least not the weekly demonstrations on Mondays close to Gwanghwamun. I'm just a bit worried about the ones taking place once every month. People from outside Seoul  are coming too, some with the intention to just let their frustration out."
Woohyun gets closer, his hand on Sunggys shoulder. "Then tell them to calm the down."
"I'm not their leader."
"You are.", Woohyun argues. " You're everywhere in the media."
"I'm just the guy they take pictures of. I plan some of the demonstrating and give out information on Facebook about them. And sometimes you find me on some car with a megaphone when they ask me to. But that's all."
"Everyone knows you."
"They just listen to me as long as they want to. I have no authority. I can't even show my face because I'm too worried everyone recognizes me."
Woohyun pulls him into a tight embrace. " Then don't go."
"I need to be there. For motivation at least."
His warm breath tickles Woohyuns neck.
" Then… run as soon as something happens."
" Of course."

" To me."

" Always."
Woohyun knows that his boyfriend doesn't take his answer too serious and promises himself to change Sunggys mind.
He still keeps Sunggys in the embrace, only loosens it a bit to kiss his cheek.

" Does the Blue House know who you are?"
" I don't really know.  But since this is still a democracy and I'm not killing anyone they can't to nothing. Once they saw me damaging a car but that was a big misunderstanding I will tell you about another time. They charged against person unknown so I might get out of it."

" My Mom's a lawyer."

" Good to know."
Woohyun takes his previous posture again, his head in Sunggyus lap. "I can't help but being worried about you after getting to know all of this."
Another kiss.

Sunggyus hair tickles his forehead.
" Don't worry. It's fine. Even if they find out about me. They can't put me in prison for a car I guess."
"Still... even though I'm kind of worried... thanks for telling me."
A smile that shows more than a thousand words. "Thanks for listening."

 

OOO



Hoya takes a look at his watch.

Ten past twelve.

Woohyun wanted to spend his break with Hoya to finally introduce Sunggyu and Hoya offered them his bar as a meeting spot since it still is closed for a few more hours.
"I'm so curious." Sungjong says, impatiently tapping his feet on the ground.
"Didn't you leave the office together?"
"He told me to come here straight because he needed to meet Sunggyu at the subway station. Say.", he leans closer to Hoya. " How do you think his boyfriend will be like?"
"Well. According to Woohyun he is walking perfection so yeah…" another look at his watch. "Let's wait and see."
" There they are!"
And truly, that moment and happily chattering Woohyun opens the door, followed by a caramel haired, not too comfortable looking guy.

Good looking, Hoya thinks and when he in all of his visible discomfort still makes sure that air head Woohyun won't stumble over the stair at the entrance Hoya thinks that he might be real keeper material.
"Hey guys." Woohyun pulls Sunggyu over by his hand, a blinding smile on his face.
" You're too late." Hoya states.
Woohyun takes a look at his watch. " Only ten minutes. Get the stick out of your ."
"It's my fault." a slightly blushing Sunggyu bows.
Slightly blushing, Hoya thinks with a raised eyebrow.

Not what he expected.
" I've never been here and took the wrong entrance at the subway station. I'm sorry for making you wait."
" How did you find someone hot and cute at the same time ?"
"Sungjong!", Woohyun shrieks pulling Sunggyu protectively closer. " Keep your eyes off!"
Sungjong leans on his hand, shrugging nonchalantly. " Difficult in that shirt of his"
"I know, but--"
"Woohyun!" Sunggyu is a tomato by now and Hoya feels quiet sorry for him. He reaches out for him and pulls Sunggyu into the seat next to him. " Leave them alone. Physically twenty plus, mentally five minus. I'm Hoya by the way. And that needy friend is Sungjong. Between his attempts to pull your clothes off with his eyes I'm sure he is as glad to finally meet you as I am."
Woohyun sits down at the table, after a short staring contest with Sungjong.

"I told you, Gyu. He's crazy."
"Eh… yeah…" Sunggyu smiles, a bit overwhelmed by everything.

He grabs his seat with both hands.
Hoya decides to help him out a bit (because he has to admit he already likes the guy) and turns his attention to Woohyun. "How was work?"
Before he can answer, Sungjong rolls his eyes. " He was more useless than normally."
Woohyun kicks his shin under the table and smiles apologetically and Sunggyu.

" I have to admit... maybe I was so. Not that he gets to tell. I'm still his boss even though he ignores it an awful lot of times. But...it doesn't happen everyday that your boyfriend meets your best friend... and the useless Co worker no one needs."
They share soft smiles, for a moment in their own world and even Sunggyu can finally relax.
Yeah, Hoya thinks, they're quiet alright together.

And for Hoya, that statement is an accolade.  
"So, Sunggyu. Tell us a bit about you.", he gets up from his chair to walk behind the bar.

" Woohyun said you're still studying?"
"Yes. I'm a politic science major."
"And music." Woohyun adds.
Hoya pulls a bottle of cola out and shows it to them. They nod in unison and he brings the bottle and two glasses to the table.
"Actually, 90% of the things Woohyun is talking about lately consists of your name or things you did or your name and the things you did."
Woohyun mouths a Sorry to Sunggyu but the latter only chuckles and shakes his head in disbelief.

Hoya is quiet satisfied with himself when he notices Sunggyu slowly feels okay around them.
" You know, Sunggyu. I lack tactfulness so sorry beforehand.", Sungjong leans over the table. " But it's a ing shame you have to hide that face behind a mask."
With a cry he jumps up from his chair, closely followed by a fuming Woohyun. They disappear in the kitchen.

So much for feeling okay around them.
" They are like cat and dog. No need to feel uncomfortable."
"Woohyun told me about everything. Still…", he adds slowly. "I'm a bit surprised."
Hoya drinks a bit of his coke. "How long have you been together now?"
"Soon it'll be 3 months."
"You're happy with him?"
Hoya is already getting used to his blushing.
" Yes. Very. Very much. Woohyun is… great." His gaze goes to the door the two of them vanished through earlier and Hoya knows that he wants to say so much more.

He doesn't have to.

Hoya has always been good with people and reading them.

Sunggyu can have Woohyun.
"You know. About that thing…" he starts.
Sunggyus small eyes widen slightly. "I promise you I'm in no way a danger to Woohyun."

" I just want--"

" I'm no gangster. It's just the media."

Hoya pats his shoulder in a soothing manner. "I know. Just wanted to tell you that a few years ago I had to go through detention of juvenile delinquents for a few months. So… even if some of the things like property damage were true...no judging here."
"Thanks for telling me."

Yes... definitely a nice guy.


A call a moment later.
"Sorry. I need to answer that.", Sunggyu says, gets up from his chair and answers the call after walking a few steps.
"Yes?………. I'm with Woohyun and his friends…… what?…….. close to his workplace……… Yes. That bar…….. no…….. No you cant…….I said no…… yo--"
He looks at that device, seemingly not knowing if he should be angry or not.
"Who was it?"
"Best friend.", he rubs his neck. " He… wants to come over. He hasn't met Woohyun before and is close by. Oh great…"
Hoya chuckles. "It's fine."
"Only that I'm nervous enough by myself and my friend isn't exactly… laid back and quiet."
"You're leaving?" A dishevelled looking Woohyun appears in the kitchen door, followed by a limping Sungjong.
Sunggyu realises he is standing between door and table and walks back to his chair. " No. I just got a call."
Woohyun uses Sungjongs abstinence to take the chair closer to Sunggyu, sneaking his hand into his boyfriends.
Sunggyu looks a bit unsure. " You remember me telling you about Dongwoo?"
"The mobile thief?"
"Yes. He wants to come over now. To meet you."
Woohyun just shrugs, the reaction Hoya was waiting for.

Woohyun never really had problems with meeting new people. "Sure, why not. As long as he keeps his hands away from my mobile."

" Infamous mobile thief is coming over?" Sungjong asks, his face still showing some of the pain in his leg.

Sunggyu nods, running his hand through his hair. " Yes. And he might be here sooner th--"

" Sunggyu!"

A flood of blonde hair and loud laughter pours down on Sunggyu.

" Dongwoo... air..."

Hoya, having been Woohyuns friend for years feels Sunggyus pain.

" Sorry, GuyGuy. I haven't seen you for a while. And I got the feeling you didn't want me here.", he breaks out in laughter again, giving Sunggyu a not so soft hit against his shoulder. " As if. You must be Woohyun?"

" Yes..." Woohyun says, a bit speechless.

" I wanted to meet you all this time. I still have to apologize for taking your mobile but at that moment I was so overwhelmed and I just forgot. Thank god I did. In the end it was me that brought you and Sunggyu together.", he has Woohyuns hands in his and shakes them heavily. " Just imagine you wouldn't have brought your mobile that day. Scary thought. Like that one time Sunggyu wanted to buy an Iphone and I barely stopped him. Can you imagine? He had Samsung for like half of his life. I'm Dongwoo by the way. Nice to meet you."

" Nice... to meet you to."

" You're scaring him, Dongwoo." Sunggyu pulls him back, motioning for the other people.

" Hoya and Sungjong. Woohyuns friends."

" Hey^^"

Yes. Hoya likes those guys.

 

 

OOO

 

 

 

Suggyu kisses him and hugs him next to the subway station a bit later, Dongwoo a few metres away to give them some privacy.
"You're really okay about going back together with Dongwoo?" he asks when they part.
Woohyun laughs. " I don't know what your problem is but I already love him. And it's just over to the office. After he used up all of his energy you can even have a conversation with him."
Sunggyu softly punches his shoulder with a smile. "Don't say that unless you want to make me jealous."
Woohyun takes his hand in both of his. " Of course I will always prefer to go home with you but someone is busy with essays today."
"Sorry.", Sunggyu pushes one of his dark hair strands out of his forehead. " I promise to meet you tomorrow during lunchtime."
"And you'll stay the night."
"And I'll stay the night. But I have to leave early in the morning."
"Maybe you'll have to leave early in the morning." Woohyun grins and winks at him.
Sunggyu shakes his head in played disbelief and leans in for another peck.
"Be safe."
"You, too. I love you."
It became easier for Woohyun to tell him.

Not that it was ever hard for him.

But with Sunggyu it was always a tiny bit different.

He was scared that it would drive Sunggyu away when he gave him the thought everything was way too fast. But it never seemed like Sunggyu was driven away by his words and actions and for about two weeks now even Sunggyu can respond without having a mental breakdown.
" Love you too. I'll text you."
With a small wave he turns away and leaves for the entrance of the subway, leaving a floating Woohyun behind. He notices Dongwoos presence, turning to him with a featherbrained smile. "I'm so ing in love with this guy."
"Everyone who never wanted to know can see. I'm happy for you though. Let's go."
They walk down the street, a comfortable small talk shared between them.
"Where did you meet Sunggyu?"
" Second year of middle school. I transferred to his school and the first thing he did was punching me in the face." Dongwoo happily smiles as if he just told a great joke when Woohyun can just stare at him with an open mouth. "He what?? My teddy bear??"
"Your teddy bear was quiet the rowdy in school. Got his together in high school but damn his punches were strong."
"Wow…", Woohyun brings out. " I'm sorry for you but that is kind of hot."
"Just a nice image for you to survive the loneliness tonight"
Woohyun pushes his hands into his pockets and sighs deeply. " I wished he would stay with me all the time. Like... Moving in."
"You want him to?"
"Yeah. Of course. My apartment is too big for me alone and now that he stays over a few days a week it feels all the more empty without him."
"Do you think you can get him to move in?"
Woohyun gives him a confused look. " Why so eager? Not that I would care... not at all. I actually already thought about it but I didn't want to scare him away."
"Well…", Dongwoo kicks a small stone out of the way. " He's going to kill me if he finds out I told you but Sunggyu is struggling lately. He always has actually."
"What do you mean?" Woohyun asks, alarm sirens turning on.
" He's not doing university work tonight. He's working at a bar."
Woohyun stops in his tracks. " Isn't he working part time at the coffee shop a few days a week?"
"Hasn't been enough lately."
"But he told me about a scholarship he got."
Dongwoo rubs the back of his head. " He is just… too busy. His marks dropped, he lost it. He has classes from 8 to 6 everyday. Stupid kid just took too much courses. He has half the day off on Wednesday and Friday. That's when he works in the coffee shop together with Saturday and Sunday evening. Now this bar job on top and those demonstrations. His constant fear of being exposed And of course, he wants to spend time with you. I'm worried he will overdo it soon."
Woohyun feels a lump in his throat. To think that Sunggyu struggles is not a thing he ever wanted to hear.

"Please don't be mad at him.", Dongwoo says hastily when Woohyun doesn't say anything for a while. " He's not keeping those things from you because he doesn't trust you. And not because he isn't taking this relationship seriously. The guy is head over heels for you."
Woohyun feels so lucky that they share equal feelings.
"I'm not mad at him."
"Thank god. It's just his stupid way of thinking. You know how he can be when he fears he is a burden. He will never ask for help."

" Are you helping him a lot out with the demonstrations?"

Dongwoo shrugs. " I'm into the topic but still not as much as he is. But since he is my friend and I'm one of the few he can talk to without having to hide I'm helping him out as much as I can. And because I hate military training and hope the hours will be lesser soon again."

Woohyun thinks about his words and nods heavily.

" Ok. You're helping him your way, and I will do what I can.", he takes Dongwoo by the wrist and pulls him further down the street. " I will get him to live with me."

Dongwoo smiles his trademark  smile. " Thanks, Woohyun."

" It is not that selfless. I want to have him close, struggling or not."

" We will be good friends, Woohyun. I can feel it."

" Hopefully. And now I have to hurry up or my secretary will kill me."


                                                                       OOO

 

Woohyun came up with a few plans to lurk Sunggyu in but he doesn't need them anymore after Saturday morning.
It is when Sunggyu finds himself on another demonstration. He is quiet tired, the rain pouring down on him but he still forced himself out of bed, put his usual attire on and went to the usual gathering place.

He was hoping to just disappear in the crowd. He is expecting hundreds of people today and prays silently that they won't cause any ruckus.

Rumours came up some hooligans, that messed up last nights soccer game,  joined them to use the demo to destroy some things but after half an hour it is still quiet peaceful (apart of the chanting).

People recognised him but since today there isn't a huge police platoon no one asked him to talk to the crowd.

Other people are doing it today.

Sunggyu is just there… if things get out of hand.
Which they do.

 Soon after  he finds himself stopping in his tracks, people from behind running into him.
The shattering of windows close to him.
Cries grow louder.
He knows it is futile but still he tries to make his way through the crowd.

They let him pass easily.

Over their heads he sees police men running to the commition.
It is just a few of them throwing stones through a store window and he feels the oh so familiar anger when he thinks about the media and how they will downgrade the protesters into brainless troublemakers.
He should have paid more attention to his surroundings. Police men are close now and one of the troublemakers throws a stone in their direction before he tryies to hide in the crowd.
It is Sunggyu the stone hits.
And when he feels the first drop of blood running down his forehead he decides that for today they can do their alone.

Fighting for democracy or whatever.

A click close to him and when he looks straight into the lens of a cameraman he thinks that he would really love to be violent at the moment.

 


                                                                       OOO

Sunggyu finds himself a few minutes away in an abandoned street where he finds shelter at a bus station.
It is finally quiet.
He just left.
Fed up for today, the frustration he lately feels too overwhelming at the moment.
He wants to change things and he knows this is the right way. But it's so slow… and people are destroying it with their stupid actions.

He doesn't complain when the police men act violently and they defend themselves. The president most probably told the police to not hold back that much.
Still, it is getting harder and harder to bring a demonstration to a peaceful end. Like this, they will never have a chance.
His head hurts and it feels like the bleeding still hasn't fully stopped. And in all of his misery the only one he wants to see is Woohyun.
He dials his boyfriends number and has to wait for a few seconds before the other answers.
"Gyu?", Woohyun asks, still slightly sleepy. " Is it already over? It's only 10."
" Yeah… they kind of ed it up again."
"Something happened?" Woohyun seems to be fully awake with that.
" Can you…", Sunggyu groans when another wave of pain pierces through his skull. " Can you come and get me? And maybe bring me to a hospital?"
"BRING YOU WHERE!?"
A loud thud.

Woohyun seems to have fallen out of bed.

"Are you alright?"
"Are YOU alright?? Jesus Chris! Why do you need to go to hospital??"
"Someone threw a stone against my head."
"WHAT??"
"Woohyun….I'm fine."

Sunggyu feels... secure and most of all loved.

Woohyuns worry is real and honest, more than he could have ever asked for. Not that he wants to ever worry him on purpose.
It has just never felt so good to know that someone would come and get him.

" I love you, Woohyun. A lot actually."

"You're dying?! Is this your goodbye?!"

In all of his pain, Sunggyu chuckles. " No, I'm not dying. Just in a bit of pain and in love. Can you still come though?"
"Of course!! Seriously what are you even thinking?!", he runs through the house. " I will get dressed as fast as possible. Text me directions and I'll be there soon!"

                                                                      

                                                                       OOO

 

Woohyun has barely stopped his car when he is already out the door.
He is halfway over to Sunggyu when he sees the almost dried blood covering his forehead and eye.

 "Holy ! Did they tear open your skull!"

He crouches down in front of him, gently pulling the mask down but leaving his hood on to cover his face.
" Can you give me a hug please?" Sunggyu asks, quietly.
He doesn't have to ask twice. Woohyun is already next to him on the bench, pulling him close.

"Does it hurt?"

Sunggyu huddles closer, feeling the sudden urge to cry because it hurts and he burdened Woohyun and dirties his jacket and he is just so god damn frustrated.
Woohyuns fingers gently wander through his hair.

"Gyu… are you crying?"

"I'm so frustrated. They're ing up everything… I'm so tired." He chokes and the first tears roll down ,only to wet Woohyuns shirt.
Woohyun kisses his temple.

"Let's get you into a hospital."


                                                                       OOO
 


"Who is the guy pacing up and down in front of the door like a madman?" Sungyeol asks, concentrating on treating the gash on Sunggyus forehead with a few stitches.
"Woohyun. He is not good with stitches so I told him to wait outside."
"Oh. Woohyun... I see.", Sungyeol takes a quick look at Woohyuns through the window. " Dongwoo didn't exaggerate."
Sunggyus winces when another stitch hurts a bit.
" Keep your eyes off his ."
"Sure sure~" Sungyeol sings, putting the last stitch in. He takes a cotton pad from the table and disinfects the closed up gash once more. " Since you're lucky and know this oh so talented doctor there won't be a scar left.", he takes a small lamp out of his white jacket and flashes it into Sunggyus eyes once more. " I'm still a bit worried about your concussion, even if it's  a light one. You need to rest for a while."
"Not that easy." Sunggyu answers quietly, averting his gaze when Sungyeol glowers at him.

" Sunggyu..."

"It will be fine."


"Well, you asked for it."

Before Sunggyu is able to stop him he opened the door, calling for Woohyun who almost sprints into the room.

"Is it okay now?", he hovers over Sunggyu like the mother hen he sometimes tends to be, taking in the small stitches. "Does it hurt a lot?"
"Well you see. The stitches aren't that bad. We can take them out in a few days. But that severe concussi--"
"Didn't you say light?!" Sunggyu yells.
A soft kick to his shin.
"That severe concussion he has. Really severe. He needs to rest well. No unnecessary moving around."
"I'll make sure of it.", Woohyun nods determined, sadness in his eyes when he looks at Sunggyu. " Poor hamster."
He hugs him tightly and Sunggyu things a severe concussion maybe isn't that bad.


                                                                       OOO

 

Of course, Sunggyu ends up at Woohyuns apartment. He was a bit reluctant at first, not wanting to be a burden, his usual worries, but a determined Woohyun can be really… persuasive.
So he finds himself in Woohyuns bed a while later into the afternoon, snuggled into the comfy pillows and warm blanket, listening to Woohyuns voice getting through to him from the living room where he is calling his boss and professors to tell them he won't come in for a few days at least.
"Everything done."
Woohyun joins him in the room. The mattress sinks a bit when he takes seat next to Sunggyus figure on the bed. He reaches out and gently combs through his boyfriends hair. " Sleep. You need to rest. Did you take your pain killers?"
Sunggyu nods slowly, already to sleepy to move a lot and he knows if Woohyun keeps running his finger through his hair like that he will soon be in dreamland.
"Gyu?"
The addressed opens his eyes once more, blinking at him. Woohyun looks so serious... that he can make out in his foggy state.
" Can we talk for a moment before you sleep?"
"Hmm."
It is a yes and Woohyun takes it as one.
" Do you want to move in with me?"
Moving in with…
Sunggyu tries to battle the foggy sleepiness rushing over him and manages for a moment. "Moving in with you?"
Woohyuns finger pause in their movement and Sunggyu gives a sound of displeasure until he continues. "Dongwoo told me your struggling with money lately."
"Idiot."
"That idiot did a great thing by telling me. I'm your boyfriend. I need to know those things and now that I do I want you to move in with me. If you want to of course…"
"Of course I want to..."

Woohyuns worried gaze softens.

Sunggyu turns to his side and huddles closer against Woohyun.

" Can we talk about this again when I'm not high on pain medication anymore?"
"So your worried self is back and you can tell me a million reasons why I don't want you to be here?" Woohyun chuckles when Sunggyu approves with a groan and bends down to gently peck his lips.

" You're moving in."

He stays close to Sunggyu, his black hair almost touching the latter's forehead.

" Gyu?"

"Hmm."

" Please… don't get hurt anymore. Because I love you and that means you won't get rid of me anymore that soon and this morning I was so scared I swear to you I almost felt your pain."

Another kiss.

"And I know that I easily overreact but… please… I don't want to loose you to this and if this was only the beginning of the trouble then I don't want you to go there ever again."

Slow breathing.
S

unggyu fell asleep, his hands tightly holding onto his boyfriend and Woohyun stays a while like that, watching over his sleep with a tender smile on his lips.

 

                                                                       OOO

 

Hoya wakes up late that day. He closed the bar late the night before and only has to be back around five to prepare things.
So he slowly peels himself out of his blanket around two in the afternoon, gets himself a cup of coffee and decides to spend another hour in bed.
He takes his mobile from the nightstand, checks and answers a few messages and decides to take a quick look at the news.
Seconds later he spits his coffee all over his white blanket.

 

                                                                       OOO

"Yes! God damn I'm coming!"
The first time his phone went off Woohyun decided to ignore it for the sake of the movie he is currently watching.
The second time he mobile goes off  drives him a bit to the edge and when it starts the third time he is done and makes his way over to the kitchen counter .
"What is it?" he snaps into the device, taking the chance to walk over to his bedroom to check on Sunggyu.
" Grumpy?"
"What do you want, Hoya?"
He opens the bedroom door carefully. Sunggyu is still sleeping, his limbs entangled in the sheets, lips slightly apart.
"Sunggyu is alright?"
"How do you know he wasn't?"
"You checked the news already today?"
Woohyun scratches his stomach. "Should I?"
"You should."
With a shrug Woohyun walks back to the living room to take his laptop out from underneath the table. He opens his browser and goes for google news.
"Do you have a hot drink nearby?"
"No."
"Leave i--"
"JESUS CHRIST!"
"-- it that way."
The first thing Woohyun sees is Sunggyus picture. Like… everywhere.

And holy crap it is hot.

Like… ing hot.

Prohibited hotness.
A close up of his face, blood dripping down from under his hood his piercing eyes directly on the camera.
"Holy ing !! What's this??"
"This is like the hottest boyfriend you've ever had."
"Hoya!!"
"The title is the greatest.", Hoya can't help but to laugh. " Koreas hottest piece of resistance."
"Don't laugh!!! This is serious!!" Woohyun yells, his eyes widening only the more.
"Why? He's always been in the news."
"Yes… but those were the boring ones! The daily newspapers, economy stuff! This is the ing Voque!", he scrolls down through more articles. " Oh god… Maxim, GQ! This is what all the people that want a boyfriend read! He's right next to My favourite position and How to do online dating!"
He breaks down on the couch with a desperate cry.
" You were right! My boyfriend is a hot piece of and now they found out about it!!"
Hoya coughs. "They can't even see his face…"
"HE'S ONLY EYEING THEM AND THEY'RE ALL OVER HIM! IMAGINE HIM WITHOUT HIS MASK!!"
"Language, Woohyun."
"Yeah…", he once again peeks at the picture. "But… woah... he looks awesome in this picture. Do you think he minds me printing it out?"
"He will mind. You know how awkward he can get."
"It would be a shame not to…"
"Is he alright at least?", Hoya asks. "Pretty picture aside. There's blood on him."

Woohyun straightens. " Yes. Thank god. A few stitches and a concussion. He's asleep at the moment."

"Good to hear. How about I'll come over tomorrow? Chinese food and movies? Haven't seen you for a while."
"Sure. Text me once again. I'll need to see my hot piece of resistance now. Time for his medicine and some food."
"I'll text you."
They hang up and Woohyun makes his way over to the bedroom where he sneaks under the blanket next to Sunggyu and cuddles close to him.
"Gyu…", he whines softly, kissing his cheek. " You need to wake up."
Sunggyu groans and hides his face in Woohyuns neck.
"Love… time for some food."
"I'm tired."
"I know.", he ruffles Sunggyus soft hair. " Still feeling high?"
"No…", Sunggyu cutely rubs his eyes and Woohyun melts like icecream in the sun.

Take that, Voque. He is allowed to watch that all day long.

He pulls Sunggyu close in a sudden fit of affection and gently rocks him slightly back and forth.
"You're in the news."
"Again…?"
"Yeah. You just became Koreas hot topic."
"That means?"
Woohyun shows him the pictures on the mobile and for the next ten minutes tries to calm down tomato Sunggyu that wants to strangle himself with the blanket.

Just the reaction he was waiting for.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunggyus  heart starts to beat frantically in his chest when he looks down at the envelope in his hands.

No...