Chapter 2

Capture Love in a Snapshot
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A week later

Girls no longer crowded around me. I guess it’s because I was so aloof. Instead, they found a new target, who, in my opinion, seemed more than happy to be in the limelight. Nam Woohyun. That guy even threw HEARTS to the girls waving to him outside the classroom. He must have been born for that.

I had signed up for the photography club. Whether it was because of my newfound love for photography, or because of her, I don’t really know. She may not even be in the club for all I know.

I walked into the photography room and all it took was a look at the pictures hanging on the wall for me to relieve any doubts I had about entering this club. I knew I had made the right decision.

Minyoung’s POV

I heard footsteps approaching as I fiddled around with the stacks of photos and tried to classify them.

“Can you pass me the file on the table labeled ‘nature’?” I asked whoever it was that had just entered. I couldn’t be sure if it was anyone I knew or a teacher, but whoever it is should be kind enough to do me a little favour right?

Soon enough, the file was handed over to me. “Thanks-” I turned around to say, and then our eyes met.

“It’s you?” We both said at the same time.

“What a coincidence, you joined photography club too?” I said with a smile.

“Y-yeah. So my guess that you were in photography club wasn’t wrong.” He lightly chuckled.

“Haha, so you joined because of me?” I accidentally blurted out. Oops. That sounded weird.

He looked startled for awhile then I quickly said again, “I’m sorry, t-that was just a joke.”

Arghhs Lee Minyoung what did you just say?? I lightly hit myself on the head for the mistake. He probably had a bad impression of me. Clumsy and so full of herself. Sigh. When I woke up from self-reproaching and turned to look at him, he had an amused look on his face. He must think I’m funny eh?

“By the way, my name is Lee Minyoung.”

Myungsoo’s POV

“I’m Kim Myungsoo.” I think I’m smiling like a fool now. It’s so cute how she feels guilty for saying that.

“Um, so, when do we start?” I asked her.

“Oh, um, later in the afternoon, at 3pm. I’m just helping out first because my brother’s the President of the club.”

I looked at my watch. It was only 1pm. We still have lots of time before 3pm.

“Uh, are you hungry? We could have lunch first before coming back to school for the club activities.” She took the initiative to ask.

“O-okay. Um, just the two of us?”

“Well yes I guess... But I could call my brother out too. Just wait a minute.”

Yeah it would probably be better with her brother around. I don’t think I’ll be very comfortable going out alone with a girl.

“Yes, I’m bringing a friend along, he’s a new member of the photography club.” I heard her speaking on the phone to her brother.

Minyoung’s POV

“HE?? It’s a GUY?! Yah Lee Minyoung! You’re going out with guys this quickly?” Sungyeol shouted into the phone.

“Oppa! My ear hurts! Yes so what if it’s a guy? He’ll be a member of the club so I’ll still have to know him eventually right?” I seriously didn’t get why he had to make a fu

Please log in to read the full chapter