Chapter 7

Capture Love in a Snapshot
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

still Myungsoo’s POV

A loud voice woke me up from my dreams. I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms.

And then I opened my eyes and shot up once I saw Minyoung so close to me. My arms must have been over Minyoung’s body, and my legs were still flung over hers. I got up immediately and saw Sungyeol  giving me a death glare.

“Sungyeol hyung… I… I didn’t know anything when I was asleep…”

“Who doesn’t use that excuse?! Get away from my kid sister!” He screamed.

Aish. I guess I just awoke the protective brother in him.

“Minyoung… Yah Lee Minyoung! Get up!” Sungyeol shook Minyoung awake.

“Oh oppa. Good morning.” She said with a smile, still in the dark of what’s happening.

I tried to control myself not to smile in the situation, but it was really cute how clueless she was.

“I thought I told you never to sleep over with any guys!”

She sat up on the bed and looked around sleepily, her eyes still barely open. “Oh? This place is… Oh I must’ve fallen asleep accidentally last night.”

“You shouldn’t even have stayed till so late!”

“But oppa, you were in the same room anyway, so it should be safe. And you know no one here would do anything dirty right?”

“How would I know…” He muttered under his breath, and all 3 of us, Hoya, Woohyun and I, looked at him with expressions mixed with hurt and anger.

“Sungyeol hyung, actually it wouldn’t have been safe for Minyoung to leave at night and return to the girls’ dorm either.” I said matter-of-factly.

After thinking it through, Sungyeol said, “Okay I’ll give it an exception this time, since nothing really happened and I personally know you guys.”

All of us appeared relieved that it was the end of his nagging and quickly prepared for school. Minyoung ran back to the girls’ dorm before going to school.

5 months later, 20th August 2007

In the photography room

“Okay guys listen up. The 26th Asian Photography Competition is coming up, and if possible, I’d like all of you to participate.” Sungyeol said and pass

Please log in to read the full chapter