Chapter 4

Capture Love in a Snapshot
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“He just means that you’re as good-looking too, so you’ve probably also taken many selcas.” At that moment, Sungyeol stepped into the room and said.

“Yah, Woohyun, stop fooling around and get serious please, we’re a professional photography club. And would you please speak to our friend here in a nicer tone?” Sungyeol went on saying to Woohyun.

“Hyung~! Why’re you on his side?!” Woohyun widened his eyes and said with disbelief. [A/N: In this fic, Sungyeol is supposed to be Sunggyu’s age, older than Woohyun. I know, I’m getting confused too T.T Can’t really imagine Sungyeol older than Woohyun and being all serious…but try your best please? ^^ Maybe I should’ve just kept it as Sunggyu…but…too late to change…]

“I’m on justice’s side.” Sungyeol looked at Woohyun and smirked, then continued, “Well we’re about done here right? Let’s pack up quickly and go back to our dorms and rest okay?”

“Yes, hyung!!!” All the members chorused.

Back at the dorm

Woohyun was bathing and Sungyeol was out getting dinner for all four of us, lazy boys who were “too tired to bother going out to eat”.

Hoya was practicing some new dance move he’d learnt at the dance society.

I stared blankly at my phone’s black screen which showed my reflection and remembered Sungyeol’s words from before.

“He just means that you’re as good-looking too”

I’m good-looking? Really? I stared harder at the reflection. Hmm. Maybe. I let a smile slip onto my face at the late realisation, then put down the phone and covered my face with both hands in embarrassment. No, Myungsoo, what were you thinking? I started giggling uncontrollably at nothing in particular.

Suddenly, Hoya looked over and said, “What’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing, hyung, please continue.” I calmed down and said.

I looked at my phone again and a thought flitted through my mind. Selcas? Should I try taking them?

But I’d be contradicting my own words from this afternoon.

I looked around at the room. It should still be some time before Sungyeol gets back and I could still hear the sound of water flowing in the bathroom, so Woohyun should not be coming out anytime soon either. Hoya wouldn’t care.

Ok… I’ll just try. It’s no sin right?

I started taking selcas using my phone camera. Well, I have to admit… It was pretty…fun. After awhile I got so engrossed in it that I became unaware of my surroundings.

“Haha! I caught you in the action! And who said taking selcas was an insult to the art of photography huh?!” Woohyun exclaimed victoriously while pointing at me and I jumped.

I looked at him innocently and blinked.

“Don’t give me that. You better apologize for what you said earlier.”

Arghhs what should I do now? Should’ve been more careful. Sigh. I bit my lip and thought. I should apologize…

“Well, you were so into taking selcas, so I got curious as to what was so interesting about it.” I said, “I was just trying it out…”

“You’re still not apologizing… I’m still waiting…” Woohyun sung.

“Sorry hyung.” I said softly but audibly.

“What? I can’t hear you.”

Just then, Sungyeol walked into the room and said resignedly, “What’s happening now? Will you two stop quarelling about unimportant things? And Woohyun, stop bullying Myungsoo. And Hoya! Turn off the music. You still have the mood to dance?”

Hoya lo

Please log in to read the full chapter