Chapter 9

Capture Love in a Snapshot
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo’s POV

My vision started getting blurred. Maybe it was the sweat; maybe it was because I was tired. I was also hungry and thirsty as we hadn’t had any food since lunchtime. The pain of the injury on my legs only made things worse. I felt like resting, but whenever my mind thought of the dangers that could be lurking in the forest, I only wanted to get out quickly.

“How long have we wandered in this forest?” I thought as I looked around. Everything still looked the same, and I felt so helpless.

“SOMEBODY GET US OUT OF HERE!!!” I cried out for help desperately, although my rational mind told me that no one would be around at a forest at this point of time.

Suddenly the world began to spin and I felt my legs wobble, drained of energy.

The last thing I saw before I out was a faint bolt of light in the distance. I silently prayed that it would be rescue.

And then the world disappeared before me.

Sungyeol’s POV

It has been almost 4 hours since I last saw Minyoung and Myungsoo. I called them both countless times, but there was no answer. I was going crazy getting worried about them, but yet I couldn’t make a police report when they’re missing for less than 24 hours. So I sent all the other photography club members back and stayed on to look for the two of them.

Luckily, one of the members, Dongwoo, kept an emergency torchlight in his bag.

“See? Didn’t I tell you there’d be times you may need it?” he told me with a victorious smirk as he passed me the torchlight.

“Yeah yeah, you smart boy. Thanks a lot.”

His expression then darkened and he said, “I hope they’re fine… you really don’t want us to stay and help?”

“No, it’s late. Return to the dorms safely okay?”

“Ok then, hyung. I’ll be praying for their safety. And yours too. Take care hyung!”

With that, we waved goodbye and I turned towards the dark forest. I’d combed the whole garden area, so that was the only possibility left.

“Could they really be in there?” I thought and began making my way in cautiously with the torch in my hands.

“Minyoung! Myungsoo! Yah Lee Minyoung! Kim Myungsoo! Are you there?!”

I swept the torchlight from left to right and back again continuously, hoping that they’ll see it.

After walking inside for around ten minutes with no sign of them, my wild imagination got the better of me.

“Are they even still alive? What if…” I began thinking aloud.

“Arghh NO!” I shook away those negative thoughts and focused back on the search.

Suddenly I heard a loud cry. “SOMEBODY GET US OUT OF HERE!!!”

“Myungsoo!” I thought as I recognized the voice. I began running towards the source of the loud cry, and finally, I saw a figure in the distance.

Someone was carrying someone on the back. All of a sudden, the person fell to the ground.

“Myungsoo! Minyoung!” I screamed as I ran towards them.

Both of them w

Please log in to read the full chapter