Chapter 6

Capture Love in a Snapshot
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo’s POV

Phew. That was close.

As I walked back home, I took my phone out, opened the gallery and saw the picture I’d just transferred. [A/N: It’s the one he took from chapter 3 when they were in the garden, remember? ^^]

Then I smiled widely. “I’ll keep her smile forever.” I thought, “It’ll be my happiness pill, if anything upsets me, I know I’ll cheer up when I look at this smile.” Then I kept my phone back in my pocket and skipped the way back to the dorm, oblivious to the weird glances I received.

Minyoung’s POV, back in the photography room

“13th March 1992?” I read aloud.

“Heh. He’s my oppa.” I thought. “Wait a minute, isn’t 13th March like 3 days later?”

I stared at the date and an idea popped into my mind, making me smile like a fool.

“What’re you doing here?” a familiar voice boomed.

I looked up and heaved a sigh of relief when I saw who it was. “Oh, oppa, it’s you.”

Sungyeol oppa gave me a smirk and said, “Did something guilty did you? Why’re you so shocked ?”

I gestured him over and requested something of him.

“What on earth are you planning Minnie?” he looked at me curiously. “Seriously, I won’t allow you to get into any relationship at this time okay, your mid-term exams are coming up and-”

“Oppa~! What’re you talking about? I know what I’m doing okay. And Myungsoo and I are just friends.”

“Yeah right, everything starts from there.”

“Aish. Oppa!”

13th March 2007 – Myungsoo’s  15th Birthday

I borrowed Sungyeol oppa’s uniform and wore a short hair wig. Then I looked at myself in the toilet mirror. Urghh I look so weird. So this is how I’d look like as a guy. Should be able to pass off right?

Just then, some girls came out of their toilet cubicles and saw me and SHREIKED. Okay that should be enough confirmation that I can pass off as a guy now.

“Sorry sorry…” I muttered as I quickly left the female toilet. The next moment, I bumped into somebody. “OMG I’m sorry!!” I exclaimed, and suddenly realized how girly I sounded. I turned to run away due to the embarrassment, but the guy held me by the wrist and turned me back towards him.

Omg it was Hoya. Phew.

“You look so familiar…” He said, looking at my facial features closely.

“Omo Minyoung?!!” He suddenly screamed. I covered his mouth immediately with my hands and pulled him towards a corner. Oh my I never knew I had such strength.

“Shh!” I hushed him.

“What…What are you-” He stuttered, still in a state of confusion.

I explained the whole plan to him and his eyes brightened up. Then he gave me a thumbs up.

“Wow you’re amazing, how did you know it’s his birthday today?”

I flashed him the IC.

“Why is this with you?”

“Long story… come on, let’s go now.” I looked down at my watch. “Myungsoo will be leaving the photography room in about another 15 minutes. Let’s hurry!”

Myungsoo’s POV

“And then you dip the film in this solution just for awhile, and take it up quickly…”

I couldn’t understand why Sungyeol decided to give me a one-on-one lesson on how to develop photographs in the dark room. He said it was because I was passionate about photography, so he wanted to ‘nurture’ me, but somehow, I really doubt his

Please log in to read the full chapter