Save Me by HizBubbleT

|| Faded Stars || Review shop + Graphic shop || Newly opened || Taking Requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Home

Request

Contact

Hiring

Portfolio

Browse

Faded Stars

 

Save Me by HizBubbleT

Genre: Angst + school life

 

Characters: OC + Jimin, Taehyung, Chanyeol, Baekhyun.

 

Status: Ongoing

 

 

Notes From Reviewer

 

We would like to apologise for the late review. Thank you for your kind patience.

Title (7/10)

The title itself, gives off an angst feel but is not quite unique. I've seen numerous stories with the exact same title or some very similar to it.

Description & Foreword (9/10)

Can I just say how much I absolutely love your description? I am a big fan of slight vagueness and I sincerely loved how you written it. The description provides readers with enough clues for us to guess what the story itself is about. However, it may seem like more of an one-shot type of description to certain readers. The angst was potrayed excellently in this area.

Plot (14/20)

I enjoyed the plot. You have inserted a fair amount of tension and suspense to each chapter, which keeps me turning to the next chapter, eager to know more.You have managed to keep your story real by emphasising on the characters' internal troubles and it helps bring your story to life.

However, I would like to suggest that you carefully map out your story elements before you begin writing. This is because, I believe that your plot is going to be slightly twisted and confusing, hence, it would make it easier for your readers if you have a clear idea of the direction in which you are heading towards. Right now, it appears that you are merely writing whatever comes off the top of your head, which I'm sure isn't the case at all, because I believe that you have a solid plot. But you need to show your readers that you know what you are writing about, and you can do so by laying out each event slowly and with ample description, instead of flitting from one scene to the next without much attempt to elaborate on what is going on.

I am afraid that is all I can say about the plot as for now, since your story only has a few chapters. At the rate things are goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter