Chapter 9

I'm Sorry, I Love You

Those two start to run and heard a bunch of groups is laughing at them non-stop.They turn around and see their members (seventeen) is laughing at Soon Young who fell down from hanging on Mingyu and Wonwoo shoulder and Seungkwan who being kicked from clingy at their legs.When Mingyu and Wonwoo realize the situation they start to kick and headblock both Soon Young and Seungkwan.

"Ommaaaaa~~~"Soon Young whine as he received a special treatment from Mingyu that is a pinch at the cheek and headblock."I am really really sorryy~~"Soon Young whine again as Mingyu stop pinching Soon Young chubby cheek.

"Ow ow ow!!"Seungkwan whine when Wonwoo pinches his ear and a few kick in the ."I am so sorry"Seungkwan apologies.Wonwoo stop as Seungkwan said that he is sorry.

The other nine members come closer to Mingyu, Wonwoo, Soon Young and Seungkwan.All of them stay silent for a few moment tired of laughing.

"You guys seriously should see your reaction when Soon Young and Seungkwan scare both of you," Jun said making others to remember Mingyu and Wonwoo reaction when they scare and start laughing again.

Those two just rolled their eye and waiting for those 11 people to stop laughing include Soon Young who laughs while punching the ground and Seungkwan who look so done laughing

"What are you two doing here?"Minghao asks as they stop laughing.

"I am the one who should ask the question.What are you guys doing here?"Wonwoo asks and looking at what his friend bought maybe from the convenience nearby.

"Since last week, me, Jisoo and Dino start to live here"Jeonghan explain.

"Didn't Mingyu told you that we are moving to a new apartment?"Jisoo said.

"Nope,"Wonwoo said while shook his head.

All of them look at Mingyu.

"I am totally sorry.I forget to tell you about it."Mingyu said.

"It's okay" Wonwoo rubbed Mingyu back.

"What about the others?What are you guys doing here?"Mingyu asks the other that nothing to do with Jeonghan, Jisoo and Dino apartment.

"We just hanging out at Jisoo apartment "Jihoon answer while fixing his hoodie and the other just nod and smiling showing their teeth.

"Don't you guys have any classes tomorrow?"Wonwoo, ask.

"We have but only on afternoon and evening.We rarely have morning class these days because our senior is graduating and our Lecture is also needed to be involved with the graduation things."Minghao explains to Wonwoo.

"And also don't get us wrong idea.Not that we don't want both of you to join but when we were about to call you guys suddenly-"Vernon is about to finish his sentence but been cut by the low-quality English that is Boo Seung Kwan

"We saw you two rushing out from the Coffee shop corner then we decided to follow you guys until here."Seungkwan smile at Vernon who sent him a death glare for cutting his sentence.

"Ohhh~~."Mingyu and Wonwoo said at the same time while nodding.

"Hyung comes and joins us~~" Dino said and clingy at Wonwoo and Mingyu arm.

"Yeah yeah come and join us!!"Dokyeom said and smile even wider.

"Hyung do you want to join them later?"Mingyu ask Wonwoo who is beside him all the time.

"Hmm sure.I haven't hung out with you guys like a year."Wonwoo said and making all of them laughing.

"Didn't we hanging out a few week ago at Seungcheol house?"Jisoo said while smiling and giggling at their friendship that now is grow even more and closer right now before they knew each other.

"Ohh...I totally forgot"Wonwoo said

"We will be joining you guys later.I need to take some materials from Nayoung."Mingyu explain.

"Sure.Then I will just text you our address."Jeonghan said.

"Hmm" Mingyu nodded."Then I and Wonwoo will go meeting with Nayoung first while you guys wait for us."Mingyu added.

"Okay then.Let just get into the elevator together.We will drop off you two first."-Jisoo.

All of them agree to get into the elevator together and dropped off Mingyu and Wonwoo at NaYoung dorm.Since the elevator only fit for 7 people, they split into two groups.

elevator 1:-Jeonghan, Jihoon, Soon Young, Seungcheol, Dokyeom, Mingyu and Wonwoo

Elevator 2:-Jisoo, Dino, Jun, Minghao, Seungkwan, and Vernon

Mingyu press 4th floor where Nayoung live

"Maybe he wants to send us first"Jeonghan thought and did not mind to ask Mingyu where is NaYoung house.(Jeonghan and the rest don't know who is NaYoung

When they reach the 4th floor, Mingyu gets out from the elevator, same goes to Wonwoo.As those two almost reach to NaYoung house they heard many foot behind their back.Mingyu turn around and surprise seeing his friends is behind his and Wonwoo back.

"Why did you guys follow us?"Mingyu ask and weirdly seeing his friends.

"Nope our house also at this level too,"Jeonghan said and continue walking, leaving Mingyu and Wonwoo speechless.

Suddenly Mingyu Phone ringing, he took his phone out from his pocket and look at the person who called him right now.

"NaYoung calling"Mingyu answer the phone and ask her to go outside also bring the material too.The door beside Jeonghan house is suddenly open and the person who gets out from the house is NaYoung who bringing Mingyu materials.

"Noona you live beside Jeonghan  hyung house?"Mingyu ask and helping NaYoung bringing his materials that he need.

She looks at 12 guys one by one and bow."Oh, so you are the new neighbors.Nice to meet you I'm Lim NaYoung."She bows and put his hand on his hip.12 of them bow back to Nayoung, they introduce them self to Nayoung one by one.After the introducing section, NaYoung ask Mingyu with unsatisfied tone"Why are you late?".

"Hehe~~"Mingyu just smile and laugh at his senior.

"NaYoung please help me!"One of NaYoung friend calls her for help."Yes, one moment.Bye, I need to go now.Nice to meet you guys once again"NaYoung bow once again to all of them not forget to smile.

"Hyung faster opens the door it's heavy~~"Mingyu whine, asking Jisoo to open the door quickly.

After Jisoo opens the door, all of them get inside one by one and sit down at the averaging place.They look so tired and sleepy but hungry at the same time.Jihan dorm is already clean, all the things that member left are also at their house like blanket, pillow and another thing since they love to sleep over at Jihan dorm.

"Hyung let's order food.I'm really hungry right now," Dino said and asking for feeding from the olders.

"Hmm me too.I'm hungry let order food,"Seungkwan said while rubbed his stomach that growling just a few moment ago, making all of them laughing.

"Okay okay, lets order Jajangmyeon."Jeonghan suggests as he finished laughing at Seungkwan stomach."Have you two eaten?"Jeonghan asks Mingyu and Wonwoo while grabbing his phone from Seungcheol and Soon Young who play 'Piano Tiles 2'.

"Nope but Wonwoo hyung said that he already make dinner for the two of us," Mingyu said and looking at Wonwoo.Those two make an eye contact with each other.

"Ahh let just join them eat Jajangmyeon hmm."Wonwoo raised his eyebrows."Well, i just had finished cutting the ingredient but have not mix it with the rice."Wonwoo explains and letting both of them join other members eat Jajangmyeon." I also crave for it."Wonwoo added, he does not want Mingyu to feel guilty.

"Maybe if all of us eat together like before, Mingyu will not ignore me anymore.We can be close like before."Wonwoo thought while smiling at Mingyu.

TO BE CONTINUE

I'm so sorry for the late chapters🙇🙇I'm busy with Exam and SPM.And happy Fasting peopleeeee~~~