Sequel (Jihan)

I'm Sorry, I Love You

4 months had passed, today is the day that Jisoo will be going to LA to continue his studies there fulfill his parent wish(Refer to chapter 11).All his friend went to the airport just to sent his before he goes to LA.They only have 45 minutes before Jisoo went to his plane.

"Hannie don't cry please."Jisoo begging, looking at his boyfriend who already burst into a tear.He holding Jeonghan's hand very tight."I promise to call you every day also skype, didn't I?.I After 3-4 years I will be back before you know.Okay?"Jisoo tries his best to comfort Jeonghan who is sobber.

"Y-You p-promise?"Jeonghan asks in between his sobber and looking at Jisoo with his puffy eyes.

"Yes, Baby I promise you.I will be back before you know."Jisoo said smiling at his boyfriend and hug him before he goes to the counter."Please take care of your self.You guys too take care of yourself and also please take care of Jeonghan for me when I'm away."Jisoo said while looking at his friend then Jeonghan.

"Sure don't worry.We will take care of him for you."Seungcheol said patting Jisoo shoulder, giving him a smile.

"We will be staying over at your apartment to accompany Jeonghan hyung when we are free," Minghao said and smiling at Jisoo and Jeonghan.

"Thanks, guys."Jisoo thanking his friend at least he feels relief that his friend will be by Jeonghan side when he is away from him."Well, I should better be going now.Don't want to miss the flight.Jeonghan I will be going now.I'm going to miss you sweety pie."Jisoo added and kiss Jeonghan forehead.

"I'm going to miss you too"Jeonghan cupped Jisoo face and kiss him on the lips."Please take care of yourself."Jeonghan finally smiles.Then the announcer announces that Flight XXX to LA needs to be ready."Bye guys, bye baby"All of them having a family hug and they finally let Jisoo go.

After 9 months Jisoo leaving, Minghao and Jun got married.All of them went to China to attend Minghao and Jun wedding except Jisoo since he hardly can go out from his College.Jeonghan tries his best to enjoy the wedding and the trip but Jisoo still struck on his head he can't think anything else other then Jisoo.Jisoo rarely calls him because of his tight schedule.

3 Years later.

"Mingyu, Wonwoo, Chan I'm going to the shop now,"Jeonghan yell as he combs his hair no more tie since he cut his hair a few weeks ago without Jisoo knowing.

"Okay be home before dinner hyung,"Wonwoo yell before Jeonghan gets out from the house.He can hear Jeonghan yell and hear the main door was open and now it closes.

-

"Mr. Hong the car is here.Would you want me to send you directly to the hotel?"

"No.Did you buy a bouquet of flower that I ask you to buy?"Jisoo asks he open his black glasses.

"Yes, sir.The flower is inside the car."

"How about the ring that I order last week?Did it turn out good?"Jisoo asks while looking at his P.A.

"Here you go.Don't worry Sir, the ring is good and it's turn out very perfect."Jisoo P.A said while giving the ring to Jisoo for him to take a look.

"Okay oh, by the way, I'm not gonna stay in the hotel.I'm going to stay at my apartment you can rest now.If anything happened I will let you know," Jisoo said before he gets inside the car."Please, go to XXX shop."Jisoo said to his driver.He took out his phone and calling someone.After a few ring, the person picks up the phone."I'm on my way to Jeonghan shop be there before we arrive there.Ohh, don't forget to bring the camera."Jisoo said and finally hang up the call."Please go to the XXX Libary."Jisoo said and receive a nodded from his driver.

The driver drives Jisoo to the place that he wanted to go.30-minute has passes Jisoo finally arrive in front of the shop that he wanted to go.He gets out from the car and went inside the flower shop while hiding his face with a bouquet of flower that he asks one of him man brought.He could see Jeonghan spraying some flower.

"Yes, could I help you?"Jeonghan ask as he sees a guy who went inside the shop while hiding his face with a bouquet of flower.His hand still spraying the flower.

"Hey, you still look so handsome without the ponytail," Jisoo can't stop smiling when he sees Jeonghan make surprise expression.Suddenly he can feel someone is hugging him tightly.

"HONG JISOO!!!!"Jeonghan yells as he heard the voice that he misses the most, it is Jisoo voice.

"Hey baby, how are you?"Jisoo asks after Jeonghan let him go.

"I'm fine, how about you?"Jeonghan replies grabbing Jisoo hand and went to sit on the sofa together with Jisoo.

"Me either.Ohh here you love blue roses right?"Jisoo headed the blue rose to Jeonghan.

"Wah, thanks a lot, Jisoo"Jeonghan peck on Jisoo cheek.

"Your welcome baby.You know that you look so thin I hope when I come back, you will be a little chubby then this so I can hug you when I sleep"Jisoo pout while caressing Jeonghan bang.

"Really?Maybe I was to busy handling my mom shop."Jeonghan said and looking at his worker who just arrives."Umm Jisoo meet Minki he is one of the workers here."Jeonghan added.

"Hello I'm Minki, So you are Hong Jisoo the innocent looking guy."Minki asks and looks at Jeonghan who signal him to not say anything."Man, this guy talking about you like 24 hours non stop I almost quit this job because of him."Minki said holding his laugh when he sees Jeonghan's face turn red.

"Hello, I'm Hong Jisoo the innocent guy.Really?Han, who else knows about us?"Jisoo asks caresses Jeonghan hair who covers his face with his hand now.

"Well, I'm going to take care of this shop for now.Jeonghan you can go dating with your prince charming today.I will cover up for you."Minki said and went to the back to take his apron and some equipment

"So does my princess wants to go dating with his prince charming today?"Jisoo asks cupping Jeonghan face as he stops covering his face.Jeonghan nodded, smiling."Let's go".They went inside the car."Please go to the place that I mention just now." sitting down quietly and enjoying each other present.

"Where are we going?"Jeonghan asks when he sees Jisoo looking so nervous.

"Its a secret.You will know later."Jisoo caresses Jeonghan hair lightly making Jeonghan lean his head on Jisoo shoulder.

On their way to XXX Libary, Jisoo ask Jeonghan to wear a blindfold after half an hours they finally arrive.It takes a while to drive to XXX Libary from Jeonghan shop.Jeonghan and Jisoo get off from the car.

Jisoo grabs his hand to lead the way."Walk slowly....We almost there...."Jisoo let go of Jeonghan hand and stand under cherry blossom tree.

"Jisoo where are you?....Jisoo?...Hong Jisoo?....Yaa Hong Joshua!!"Jeonghan yells while his hand is trying to find Jisoo.

"Jeonghan I'm here.You can open the blindfold now."Jisoo said.

Jeonghan opens his blindfold and surprise seeing he is surrounded by many kinds of beautiful flower.He looks around and he sees Jisoo is standing under the cherry blossom tree while smiling at him.He runs toward Jisoo and hugs him.

"Its been 3 years I haven't come here,"Jisoo said putting his arm around Jeonghan shoulder.

"Same goes to me.I won't come here without you.Every time I come here it reminds me of you."Jeonghan explains, playing with Jisoo finger.

"Well, I'm here now."Jisoo pinching Jeonghan cheek playfully.

"Yeah,"

"Hmm, Jeonghan."Jisoo clears his throat."Can I be yours?"Jisoo ask.

"What do you mean?. I'm already yours."Jeonghan said chuckle then smiling at Jisoo.

"Well, what I mean is, would you want to start living with me, not as my boyfriend but my husband/wife?.Will you marry me?I want to take care of you, watching over you make you happy over and over and I want to be there for you.I want to be your and you to be mine.I want to grow old up with you by my side, to explore the world with you and also have a family with you because I Love You so damn much."Jisoo said already kneel down a moment ago and showing him a gold ring that still inside the box.

Jeonghan just listens, his smile toward Jisoo does not even disappear from his face."You know what.Meeting was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but...I can't stop falling for you.Its been 7 years we dating each other but I keep on falling for you over and over.Now it's late for me to escape from loving you."Jeonghan said not knowing a drop of tear fall down from his cheek."YES!! I will marry you."Jeonghan said, hugging his boyfriend not letting him go for once again.

"May I?"Jisoo scabbards the ring to Jeonghan finger while Jeonghan does the same things to Jisoo.

"YEAY!!!!"

Both Jisoo and Jeonghan broke the hug and looking at the voice.It was their friend who hiding behind the archway and also bushes that fill with any kind of beautiful flower.There's Jihoon is being forced to use a flower crown on his head by Seokmin and Soon Young.

"What the hell hand off me!!"Jihoon shout and hide behind Seungcheol who looking at Jihoon cutely."Cheol do something."Jihoon whine still dodges himself from Soon Young and Seokmin who try to catch him.

"Hoon you know that you look so cute when you are using the flower crown."Seungcheol caresses Jihoon head making the younger sigh.

"Fine, this is the last time I'm wearing this,"Jihoon said and take the flower crown on Soon Young hand who smirk at him.

"Umm, no Hoon you are going to use another flower crown during our wedding," Seungcheol said peck on Jihoon cheek and wink.

"Have you guys record it?"Jisoo asks not wanting to listen to another argument.

"Yes~~,"all of them said in unison while Seungkwan is giving Jisoo the Handycam.

"Thanks, guy"

"Welcome"

"Wait. I'm confused.What happened?"Jeonghan asks while looking at all of his friends with confusing expression."Mind someone explains it to me."

"Well all of this is Jisoo hyung plan include the flower its very pain in the ," Minghao said interwind his hand with Jun.

"So he said that he wants to do a perfect proposing for you so all of help him create this idea," Jun said."This flower sponsor by your mom.Minki hyung and all the worker was the one who prepared all of the flowers."Jun added.

"Ahh since when did you guys plan this?"Jeonghan ask.

"6 months ago," Chan said.

"Woah just for me?Jisoo you know even if you proposing me at the fish market  or in the toilet I still gladly accept you."Jeonghan said while looking at both Soon Young and Seokmin.

"HEY!!Please, at least it just a confession not a proposing."Both Seokmin and Soon Young said in unison and rolled their eyes.

"Yeah yeah.Now should we go and prepared for our upcoming wedding?"Jeonghan asks.

"Yeah let's go.Ohh Congratulation to both of you sorry can't go to your wedding last time."Jisoo apologizes to Jun and Minghao.

"No its fine we know you study hard."Minghao pat Jisoo shoulder not wanting his hyung to feel guilty.

"So that's mean once Jeonghan and Jisoo hyung married we can finally get married,"Seungkwan yells making other couples realize.

"No more using the ."Soon Young said jumping around and tag Jihoon along.

"Finally I can live my own house!!"Chan yell throw a fist in the air, feeling excited at the same time.

"Umm Chan you still our baby so you going to stay with us until you find yourself a boyfriend or girlfriend,"Jeonghan said in a firm tone.

"Good Luck on staying at Jisoo and Jeonghan hyung house."Mingyu tease the younger making Chan whine in frustrated.

"Good luck on finding your partner, boy," Vernon said while patting Chan back that still in his own world that has been destroyed by Jeonghan.

"I rather living in Seungkwan and Vernon house instead of Jeonghan and Jisoo house that whenever I have a peaceful sleep I will hear a disturbing voice that I almost wanted to jump down from the window of my bedroom or I rather get kill by Jihoon with his spoon,"Chan said in frustrated tone and kneel down hitting the ground like a baby."My life is over!!No more peaceful life."Chan said in a dramatic way earning a few look from people who pass by.

"Calm down kid," Jun said and pat Chan back.

"Kay bye need to see my friend for a group project, bye!!See you at home" Chan said while getting up, saying goodbye to his hyung and walk away.

"Wow, that was fast."Wonwoo said."Well, we should leave Jisoo and Jeonghan hyung alone.Let's go."Wonwoo added.Everyone leaving Jeonghan and Jisoo alone and went to cinema watching Maze Runner 3 the death cure.

-

Today is the day that Jeonghan and Jisoo have been waiting for, it is there wedding day.All of his family and buddies are the one who helps him with the preparation.

"Are you ready hyung?"Chan asks while holding Jeonghan's hand that keep on shaking since this morning."Hyung you gonna be alright."Chan added when he earning a whining tone of Jeonghan that saying 'No, I'm not!!'."Hyung don't worry so much."Chan said holding Jeonghan's hand."Mr. Yoon, it's time."Chan said putting Jeonghan's hand on Mr.Yoon's arm.

"Let's go Jeonghan Its time for you to see your prince charming," Mr.Yoon said grinning at his one and only son."You ready son?"

Jeonghan clears his throat and nodded.Mr. Yoon pushes the door and earning many eyes on him and Jeonghan making the younger nervous even more.The song My Love by Westlife start to play as he walks down the aisle.The song reminds him of the time when he accidentally heard Jisoo sing the song under a tree near Garden Park and now its both of their favorite song.Jeonghan eye now only stick to Jisoo who looking at him like an angel since his hair grows a bit longer with the white suit.Mr.Yoon let go of his son letting him walk himself to Jisoo.Jeonghan grabs Jisoo and smiles at him.

"You look so gorgeous Hannie" Jisoo whisper enough for Jeonghan to heard.Jeonghan just smiles widely and blushing don't really care about the guest who gives him a weird look.

After the vow all of the guest cheering for their happiness.All of them went outside to have their meal same goes to Jeonghan and Jisoo.As soon as they all finish eating the event will gonna be end soon so Jeonghan suggests throwing a bouquet of flower to the guest before going back to the hotel.

"Be ready minions."Jeonghan said to his friend."Who catch this flower first I allow you guys to get married.".Jeonghan giggle as he sees Seungcheol and Seokmin ae ready to catch the flower same goes Seungkwan that looking so grumpy.Jeonghan turnaround and throw the flower into the air.

"Ohh it's me."A girl and Chan said in unison."Ops sorry/Here you take it"The girl and Chan said in unison.

"Look like Chan will get married first," Jun said.

"Well well that is our baby brother," Mingyu said smirking.

"That is what I'm talking about.Chan good job!!!"Vernon shout while giving Chan a thumb up,

"Why the hell are you excited about"Wonwoo yell and hit Vernon head for making them embarrassed.

"Too bad I can't have the flower,"Seokmin whine while pouting.

"Look like we are getting married secretly."Seungcheol whisper to JIhoon making the younger blush.

"NO! NO! my Chan I take back my word!!My baby no!!!!"Jeonghan yells while looking at Chan.

"NO! NO, Not my baby cousin.Yeri!Don't date him!!!"Soon Young shout while hugging Yeri making her rolled her eyes.

"Umm hello, I'm Chan, nice to meet you," Chan said smiling at Yeri don't care about Soon Young who is whining while clinging to Yeri making her push her cousin away.

"Hello, I'm Yeri nice to meet you too."Yeri smiling back at him."Let's go somewhere more peaceful than here shall we."Yeri said pulling Chan away from the other sight.

"NO!!!!!"Jeonghan and Soon Young yell in unison while Jisoo and Seokmin are holding their partner from disturbers Yeri and Chan.

-The End-