Chapter 8

I'm Sorry, I Love You

Two days have passed and today will be the day where Wonwoo will be come back from his hometown after attending his sister's wedding. He can't wait to talk with Mingyu and hopes that Mingyu will not ignore him again just as before. As he arrives at his dorm, he had expected Mingyu to will welcome him with a big smile yet Mingyu wasn't home. "I'm home!" Wonwoo said while looking at his share house in silence and darkness, only with the moonlight illuminates the living room "I guess Mingyu is still in University."Wonwoo sighed in frustrated.

Wonwoo switched the lights on before he kept his luggage in the room. After putting his things in his room, Wonwoo walked towards the kitchen thinking about what should he cook for both of them. "Should I just make Kimchi Fried Rice for both of us? "Wonwoo asked himself as he looked around in the kitchen in search for an ingredient to make the Kimchi fried rice.

After he found all the ingredients, he starts to cut the onion and while doing that he kept on thinking about Mingyu's voice and his cute face. He really does miss playing with the younger. He then realizes that he kept on thinking about Mingyu even if he already has a girlfriend. As Wonwoo was almost finished cutting the onions, he had forgotten to ask Mingyu whether he will be home early or not. Grabbing his phone, Wonwoo dialed Mingyu's number hoping that he will pick up. After only 3 rings, Mingyu answered.

"Hello, Wonwoo hyung?"Mingyu whispered he didn't want to disturb other people studying and at the same copying what his sir was writing on the board. Wonwoo was lost in words when Mingyu answered his call. His heart beating fast when he heard Mingyu's voice. Wonwoo stayed silence for a few seconds, still not believing that Mingyu will pick up his call. He spaced out for a moment until Mingyu broke the silent. "Hyung?"Mingyu whispered once more.Thank goodness just a few student attended the class and the sir is quite supporting and cool. "Ahh. Y-yeah. Sorry for calling you at this time but will you be coming home early today?" Wonwoo asks, hoping the younger does come home early.

"I am not sure but why do you ask?" Mingyu asked, waiting for Wonwoo to answer his question. "I was thinking on making Kimchi fried rice for both of us." Wonwoo said with nervous tone and hoping Mingyu will say 'Yes'. "Ah, is that so? But I'll be stopping by at NaYoung's(IOI) apartment to take some materials for my next project."Mingyu explain while still copying the note. Wonwoo felt tugged at his heart but he chooses to ignore it. He was kinda jealous. Without thinking, he decided to ask where is NaYoung's house. "Where does she live?"Wonwoo asks, controlling his jealousy. "At XXXXXX, near coffee shop corner by the-" Before Mingyu could finish his sentences, Wonwoo cut him off.

"I will be waiting for you at the coffee shop. Also, text me when your class is finish." Wonwoo heard Mingyu said 'Kay' and hung up before Mingyu could say anything else. Once the call was ended, Wonwoo continues cutting all the ingredient. As he was done cutting the ingredient, he thought that all he needs to do is mix all the things with the leftover rice and make Kimchi Fried Rice for the two of them.

30 minutes had passed, Wonwoo feels his phone is vibrating in his pocket, he dug into his pocket and took out his phone. He looks at the text it from Mingyu, saying that his class finished a few moment ago. Wonwoo reply 'Kay' but he has not finish preparing for the dinner, and since he has not finished making the dinner, he thought about eating out with Mingyu. Wonwoo quickly grabs his wallet and jacket before headed out to Coffee Shop Corner. He walked for 20 minutes to the Coffee Shop and was a relief as Mingyu was not yet to arrived. Wonwoo decided to order flat white coffee for himself and caffe latte for Mingyu while waiting for him. He sat beside the window and took out his phone. Opening his gallery, Wonwoo looked at Mingyu's picture while smiling like he was in his own world. Mingyu felt really nervous about meeting the older that since he been ignored him for past few week. He decided to act normal when he meets Wonwoo later and prepared an answer before Wonwoo attack him by asking 'why did you ignore me before' or 'do you hate me?' or 'did I do something wrong until you kept distance between us'.

He was not ready to meet Wonwoo and talk to him like he uses to. Mingyu felt like running away as he reaches the Coffee Shop he sees Wonwoo is smiling at his phone. "Probably looking through Seolhyun's picture," Mingyu thought. Suddenly their eyes meet and Wonwoo was smiling even wider, waving at Mingyu as Mingyu just smiled at him. As he walked into the Coffee Shop, he smells all the different type of aroma Coffee since his father run a Coffee Company and her mother love to drink coffee. He directly walked to where the older was seated and Wonwoo quickly close his phone.

"H-hey,"Wonwoo said with a smile, slipping his phone back into his pocket. "O-Oh hey hyung."Mingyu pulled out the chair from under the table and sit on it while looking at the ground, still not knowing what to say. The two stay silence for a few seconds 'till the waiter interrupt them by giving them the coffee that Wonwoo ordered. Wonwoo started to feel a bit awkward since they haven't spoken with each other for past few week, he never feel this kind of feeling when he with Mingyu before. He ignores his feeling, thinking that maybe he's just sick or more. Wonwoo started talking with Mingyu about the usual some random things. "Here" Wonwoo give Caffe Latte to Mingyu. "Thanks hyung"Mingyu smile after he took his Caffe Latte from the older.

"I order you this because I always see you drinking this in the cafeteria with others when it's break time."Wonwoo added, not forgetting to apply a smile on his face for the younger that he has not seen for three days."Do you like it?"Wonwoo asks still smiling at the younger. "A-ah yeah, I really like the taste of this coffee. This reminds me of my late mother who died 3 years ago because of cancer and lung cancer (when he was 16 years old)."Mingyu stop talking for a few seconds since he never tells anybody about his family."Caffe Latte is one of my mother favorite drink. My father always makes it for all of us"Mingyu stop talking. "Were you doing fine for the past 3 days?"Wonwoo asked, realizing the awkwardness between those two.

"Ahh hmm, nothing much. How about you? How is your sister wedding?" Mingyu asked. He didn't know what else to say or ask. 'If I ask have you eaten? Obviously, Wonwoo hyung has not eaten since he was waiting for me to come back from University."Mingyu thought "Ahh my sister wedding?"Wonwoo sigh. "You know me right, I'm that person who doesn't like crowded places. My mom kept on pushing me to talk with my other relative that I've never met them even once for my life. Then I decided to play in my own room."Wonwoo sigh and shook his head.

"How about your sister? Wasn't she disappointed that you didn't show up at her wedding."Mingyu ask. "Nope, she knows me really well. On the same night, we had a party just for our family and only our close relative."Wonwoo explains to the younger who asking question non-stop. "Oh look at the time hyung, we should go to NaYoung's apartment now. Nayoung asked me to take the things before 9 o'clock now already 8.30. Let's go hyung" Mingyu said, making the both of them to rushed out from the Coffee Shop.

The didn't forget to bow and saying thanks to the people who work there as they left the place. Before arriving at NaYoung's dorm, they needed to pass through the playground that was dark and silence. As they were walking side by side, they heard and footsteps approach them. Wonwoo and Mingyu could feel someone is grabbing and hang on their shoulder when they look behind them slowly they see a boy that was shorter than Mingyu and Wonwoo with 10:10 eye shape is smiling at them like Ju-on. They also feel something is clingy on their leg, Mingyu and Wonwoo don't want to look at the ghost who is clingy on their legs. "AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!"Mingyu and Wonwoo yell, pushing and kicking the person who clingy onto them before they run away from that place.

*IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER.HAVE FUN READING IT!!!*

CR: Eli