Chapter 2

I'm Sorry, I Love You

"Mingyu I already heat the spaghetti.Let's eat together."Wonwoo waking Mingyu up by shaking Mingyu body.

"Hmm" Mingyu half awake.

"Eyy wake up you lazy puppy."Wonwoo messing with Mingyu hair.

"Ahh, hyung~~"Mingyu push Wonwoo hands from messing with his hair.

"Let's eat"Wonwoo tickle Mingyu.

"Ah hahahahahhahahahahaha.Okay okay"Mingyu stop Wonwoo from tickling him.

"Go wash your face and brush your teeth."Wonwoo slaps Mingyu as Mingyu gets up from his bed.

"Alright alright"Mingyu walk to the bathrooms.After finish washing his handsome face and vampire teeth, he joins Wonwoo eating at the dining table.

"Here your plate" Wonwoo headed the plate to Mingyu.

"Thanks, hyung"Mingyu grab the plate.

"What time will your exam start?"Wonwoo, ask as Mingyu start to eat.

"1130.How about you?"Mingyu reply and ask.

"9,"Wonwoo said and drink his coffee.

"Then hyung need to hurry.It's already 830."Mingyu said, worry that Wonwoo might be late for his exam

"Hahaha okay😉I going now.Bye puppy"Wonwoo pinch Mingyu cheek before he goes.

"Bye, ~~"Mingyu wave until Wonwoo disappear from his sight."Hmm, how am I going to confess."Mingyu sigh and continue eating.

After washing himself Mingyu quickly dressing before Jihoon and Seungcheol come.He heard someone is knocking the door,Mingyu quickly grab his phone and his bag before opening the door.

"Just in time"Mingyu smile as he see his friends.

"Let's go Mingyu"Seungcheol wrap his arm around Mingyu shoulder.

 "Hmm" Mingyu smile.

"Seungcheol?"Jihoon called.

"Don't worry I will send you to the class before I and Mingyu headed to the class."Seungcheol pat Jihoon hair.

"Hey, where are Seungkwan and Vernon?"Mingyu ask while entering the lift.

"They headed to the College first,"Jihoon explain.

"That's weird.Usually, both of them always come late to the class."Mingyu wonder

"They haven't studied anything since two of them teaching Chan yesterday,"Seungcheol said.

"I thought Seokmin and Soon Young hyung were teaching Chan yesterday."Mingyu thought.

"No Seokmin can't go because he needs to pick up his little sister while Soon Young has to redo some of his assignment,"Jihoon explain while eating his fish cake.

Three of them talk until reach to Jihoon class that not far from Seungcheol and Mingyu class.They even talk about Wonwoo.After sending Jihoon, Seungcheol and Mingyu walk to their class.They have another 1 hour before the exam start.They took 1 hour to continue study and chattering with Jun and Minghao.While Soon Young and Seungkwan is study really hard.

 "Excuse me, students.Attention to XXX class your exam is postponed for a day please come back tomorrow okay Thank you" speaker talk.

"What the hack?I study so hard but suddenly the exam is postponed."Seungkwan angry.

"Chill Boo, at least we got another time to study."Soon Young said.

"I want to date with Vernon tomorrow"Seungkwan pout.

"Don't worry Vernon will understand you"Seungcheol try to comfort Seungkwan.

"Hmm, I hope so,"Seungkwan said.

"Seungkwan!!"A foreign guy greets Seungkwan.

"Vernon!!"Seungkwan surprise seeing Vernon running toward them.

"I heard your exam is postponed?"Vernon ask.

"Yeah, why?"SeungKwan ask.

"I just finish my last paper so let's go date," Vernon said with a smile on his face.

"Okay!!"Seungkwan said with an excited voice.

"Bye have fun"Jun wave.

"Now only 5 of us left.What should we do now?"Minghao asks with a bored voice.

"I'm hungry let's go and eat while waiting for the others to finish their paper."Soon Young exclaim.

"Hmm okay let's go then"-Mingyu.