Chapter 5

I'm Sorry, I Love You

Usually Wonwoo will wake up early than Mingyu,but after the accident Mingyu always wake up extra early and come home late.He still feel hurt after the accident and try to avoid Wonwoo when he is talking to him.Seungcheol and Jeonghan always stay by Mingyu for this moment since only a few of them know about Mingyu is deeply has fall in love with Wonwoo.Today Wonwoo will going to his hometown for attend his sister wedding for 3 days and he will be back on Thuesday.Mingyu first class will be with everyone which is Music class.He seat next to Seungkwan and Hansol.They have 45 minutes before their lecture Kim come so they just sit around MIngyu place.

"Mingyu" Jisoo call with a serious tone.

"Y-yes hyung?"Mingyu look at Jisoo

"Are you-" Soon Young sentence had been cut off by Seungkwan.

"FALL IN LOVE WITH WONWOO HYUNG?"Seungkwan ask."Sorry you guys are so slow when asking."Seungkwan added.

"Thank goodness their classmate haven't come yet,"They thought.

"HUH?"Mingyu blush at what Seungkwan said.

"So it is true"Jun smirk.

"H-how did you guys know?"Mingyu ask while looking at Jihoon, Jeonghan, Seungcheol, and Seokmin face one by one.

"Sorry, my big puppy.I accidentally heard during Jeonghan and Seokim talking on the phone."Jisoo bow.

"Why didn't you tell us?"Hansol ask.

"It's not something important," Mingyu said.

"It is important.Without you, me and Seungkwan maybe will not be together right now."Hansol pat Mingyu head.

"That's true puppy even me and Jihoon will not be together without your help."Seungcheol wink.

"And also I sick seeing Wonwoo and Seolhyun together,"Minghao said with shooking his head.

"But Wonwoo look happy after dating Seolhyun"Mingyu said with low tone.

"Trust me Seolhyun just want to play with Wonwoo after she know Wonwoo is a rich guy.Beside she will dumb Wonwoo after finish his money."Jeonghan said with angry expression."My baby Wonwoo,mommy will save you from that girl"Jeonghan said with sad expression and place his hand at his chest 

"Since when did you giving birth to Wonwoo?"Jihoon ask with his staright face.

". . . . . ."Jeonghan stay silence.he cannot answer Jishoon question."Jisoo-ah lets having a baby"Jeonghan wrap his arm around Jisoo neck.

"We will, but later"Jisoo kiss Jeonghan cheek.

"Gross" Jihoon rolled his eye.

"Jihoon-ah if you jealous of Jisoo and Jeonghan, we also can have a baby"Seungcheol wink.

"Shut up"Jihoon blush and get back to his seat.After a few second he stand up and walk toward again."I-i'm just want to know about Mingyu and Wonwoo."Jihoon wrap his arm around Seungcheol waist and hide behind him while putting his face at Seungcheol back.

"Jihoon feel so warm"Seungcheol whisper in his heart.

"Look like Seungcheol is having fun with Jihoon giving him a long back hug"Soon Young tease.

"Back to the point," Jun said and looking at Mingyu.

"When will you going to tell Wonwoo?"Seokmin ask.

"When I already ready.I going to tell him."Mingyu said and bowed his head.

"What did she want from Wonwoo?"Seokmin ask with serious face.

"Like Jeonghan hyung said,she just want money.Also she never serious in any relationship."Mingyu explain.

"How do you know?"Minghao ask.

"I already know Seolhyun for 6 years and i also have been dating her for 5 month.After she get what she want ,she will dumb them."Mingyu reply.

"Wow we never know that you have been dating Seolhyun."Jun said with surprise expression.

"Why did she dumb you?"Hansol ask.

"She try to do that thing with me,but i push her away and run away."Mingyu said and blushing.

"Eww, what the hell?"Soon Young making disgusting face.

"Good thing that you push her away and run off.If not I maybe already have a nephew or a niece"-Jeonghan.

"I always thought that guys always do that thing first to their girlfriend."Soon Young said.

"Who teaches you that?"Seungkwan asks and hit Soon Young head with his book.

"From the book that i read last few month."Soon Young said with innocent face.

"I don't want to talk about it anymore.ERT!!!!"Seungkwan shout at Soon Young.

"What did I do wrong"Soon Young making fake cry while running toward Seokmin who still concentrate on the topic and hug his waist.

"Stop crying you are not 5 years old kid?"Seokmin pat Soon Young head.

"He said I'm erted."Soon Young jump.

"He is more ert then you.Trust me."Seokmin smile

"Hehe"Soon Young become childish when he with Seokmin.

"Get a room!!!"Minghao yell.

"What ever, by the way, all of us hope that you and Wonwoo will be together one-day"Seungkwan said, patting Mingyu back.

"I am Yoon Jeonghan will not let Wonwoo be happy with Kim Seolhyun."Jeonghan said.

"Yeah, yeah"Minghao pat Jeonghan head.

"Me too"Jun stand up and surprise everyone.

"Me three.I will help Wonwoo to know that MIngyu loves him"Seungkwan raise his hand.

"If seungkwan said that then i have no choice.Count me in"Hansol follow his boyfriend decision.

"Me four"Jisoo raise his hand.

"ME TOO, ME TOO."Soon Young jump.

"How about you guys?.Are not you guys going to help Mingyu?"Minghao ask,looking at Seokmin,Jeonghan,Seungcheol,Jisoo,Jihoon

"Of Couse we will help him"Seokmin pat Minghao head.

"Guys,guys count me in too!!!"Chan appear from no way.

"CHAN!!!?"All of them simultaneous.

"Hello omma(Jeonghan),appa(Jisoo) and hyungs" Chan smile widely.

"Don't hello us"-Mingyu.

"At least Chan respect me as his mom."Jeonghan feeling blissful.

"Hehe" Chan hugs Jeonghan.

"O.M.G those two look so cute"Some of their classmate whispers.

"Yes, that cute guy suddenly pop up and great them."Another classmate.

"So what are you doing here shorty?"Jun asks and headlock Chan.

"I-I come f-for s-study.Let me go Jun hyung."Chan said and hit Jun arm.

"Ohh yeah i forgot to tell you guys that Chan will be joining us from today onwards.He already pass his exam.Right my baby?"Jeonghan explain.

"Ohh congratulations Channie" Minghao hug Chan.

"Congrats shorty,"Jihoon said as he done giving Seungcheol back hug.

"We almost have the same height.Do you know that Jihoon hyung btw thanks"Chan giving Jihoon his flying kiss.

"Congrats Channie"Mingyu pat Chan head.

"We should celebrate it."Seungkwan excited.

"Idiot.Didn't you say that you are on diet and work out?"Soon Young ask.

"Why are you dieting and work out?"Hansol ask.

"You said that you love someone who has abs,"Seungkwan said.

"Idiot it doesn't mean that I not loving you."Hansol pulls Seungkwan closer.

"Than I stop diet and let have a party to celebrate Chan"Seungkwan jump.

"Yeayyy chicken!!!!"Soon Young yell disturbs his classmate do their work."I don't care.I want chicken."Soon Young roll eye.

"Here I buy it for hyung"Chan give Soon Young KFC

"Kokoyaaaa!!!Maknae is the best then olders.I love you Chan."Soon Young hug Chan tightly and brush his cheek to Chan cheek.

"Hehe, hyung also the best"Chan give Soon Young and thumb up.

"Alright please get back to your own seat.You have a new friend."Lecture Kim said."Lee Chan come here"Chan quietly walk toward lecture Kim and stand beside him."This is Lee Chan he just passes his exam.

"Hello I'm Lee Chan.Nice to meet you."Chan bow and smile at his hyungs.

"Do you have any questions?"Lecture Kim asks there whole class.

"Where do you leave?"One of the girls in class ask.

"I leave not far from this Collage."Chan answer.

"You leave with who?"Another girl asks.

"With Jeonghan hyung and Jisoo hyung"Chan answer.

"You know them?"Lecture Kim point at where Seventeen member seat.

Jeongahan stand up"currently Chan mom and dad is travelling and they ask me to take care of Chan while they were away."Jeonghan explain.

"Ohh did Jeongahan  and Jisoo bully you?"Lecture Kim ask.

"Nope they always giving me food and let me play with the other.Jun and Minghao always teach me."Chan said.

"Channie-ah I love"Soon Young show his mini heart.

"I Lobue you"Minghao give Chan flying kiss.While the other making big heart and mini heart.

Chan is reply with big heart shape.

"Okay that's enough 12 of you.Chan you can seat beside Jeonghan or Mingyu."Lecture Kim said.

"My baby Chan come to mama."Jeonghan ready to open his arm to let Chan hug him but Chan want to seat beside Mingyu.

"Mingyu hyung I can seat next to you right"Chan ask.

"Sure.Of course, you can"Mingyu smirk at Jeonghan.

"Kim Mingyu you steal my precious son."Jeonghan making fake tearing."I'm telling Jisoo."

"Since when that you giving Chan birth?"Mingyu teases him.

"Jisoo-Ahh why didn't they listen to their mom?"Jeonghan still faking his crying.

"Because they are not our son"Jisoo answer with straight face.

"At least Jisoo hyung tell Jeonghan hyung the true that we are not his son."Seokmin said

"But I'm also disappoint with our one an only Son that is Chan."Jisoo joining Jeonghan making fake crying.

"I take back my word," Seokmin said.

"Yeah, you better"Seungkwan reply.

"If two of you still continue this drama then get out from my class and join drama class."Lecture Kim yells at Jisoo and Jeonghan.

"Sir, are not you going to teach us today?"Jisoo wears a spectacles and pretends to be innocent.

"I will.Just keep quiet when i teaching."-Lecture Kim

Sorry for the late update.I have exam for 3 week really sorry☺☺☺and this chapter kinda weird😐😐😐