Chapter 15

I'm Sorry, I Love You

"I think hyung hide something from us,"Minghao said after he eats his Garlic Bun at Wonderful Cafe near their house.

"I know right!!"Seungkwan said slam his drink harshly.

"Almost 1-week Mingyu did not attend any classes.Every time we ask about Mingyu all of them change the topic or run away."Seokmin said frustrated.

"Yeah Wonwoo hyung will acting cold whenever we ask him about Mingyu," Chan said leaning his head on the table.

"There's one time I ask him why is Mingyu doesn't attend any class this day then he yelled at me.I really want to kick him for yelling at me out of blue."Jun said while clenched his fist.

"Chan does Jeonghan hyung and Jisoo hyung told you anything," Vernon asked.

"Every time I ask them, both of them will say oh Chan it's getting late you better sleep or monster will get you."Chan said while rolled his eye."What monster.Are they still thinking that I'm still a kid that scared of the monster."Chan added.

"Chill Chan"Soon Young caress Chan's hair.

"What should we do?All of them acting weird.It almost ends of the year.I want to spend time with you guys before going back to hometown."Minghao said.

"Oh, you and Jun are going back to China right?"Soon Young ask.

"Yes, I want to introduce Jun to my family," Minghao said.

"FINE, WE TELL YOU GUYS WHAT HAPPEN,"Jihoon said as he gets up from his chair move to the younger table same goes to Jisoo, Seungcheol, and Jeonghan.

"Spit it,"Seokmin and Seungkwan said in unison while arm crossed feeling joy inside.

4 of them tell the younger group about the truth between Mingyu, Wonwoo and them acting weird.The younger group listen carefully and feeling angry at the same time.They are very worried about Mingyu but Jihoon said no need to worry about him anymore since he a bit okay currently Mingyu and Samuel is shopping before going back to Anyang.Samuel knows the current situation his brother between Wonwoo so that makes him always visit Mingyu at JiCheol house when he has free time or stays over.

"But please don't tell Mingyu that i told you guys about his current condition."Jihoon begging.

"Don't worry hyung we won't"Vernon pat Jihoon back.

"It's very weird that you guys are also here,"Jisoo change the topic

"I thought you guys don't like here,"Jeonghan said.

"I think this is what we call fate,hahahahahaha," Seokmin said faking his laugh while kick Seungkwan foot asking for help.

"Or should we call destiny,"Seungkwan said faking his smile.

"Or maybe coincident," Seungcheol said not knowing anything.

"No, I don't think so.Spit it"Jihoon said while looking at the younger with a scary look.

"Well umm, we overheard that you guys going to the Wonderful cafe so we make a plan,"Soon Young said.

Flashback

"Guys guys I overheard that Jeonghan hyung and the rest will be going to the Wonderful Cafe tomorrow," Seungkwan said as he arrives at the cafeteria.

"It's not like we can do anything," Minghao said while typing something on his laptop.

"You know even if we convince them, they will not tell us anything."Soon Young said.

"Hmm how about we slow talk with them.Maybe they will tell us why are they acting weird."Seungkwan said.

"Seok can you show me your script?"Minghao said his eye still focus on his laptop screen

"Here, you go," Seokmin said while giving his script to Minghao since both of them are in Drama club.

Everyone looking at Seokmin.

"Sorry, Minghao and I can't join your discussion right now,.We need to send this script to the Drama club today,"Seokmin said while helping Minghao with the script.

"We can act in front of them,"Seungkwan said while wiggling his eyebrows

"But how?"

"Only Minghao and Seokmin know how to act.They are like professional."Vernon praise Minghao and Seokmin

"Come closer"Seungkwan smirk.

All of them sit closer and listen to Seungkwan plan include Minghao and Seokmin although they still focus on the script.Once they have done with the plan, all of them smirk and look at Seungkwan with nodded. 

End Flashback

Jun told everything to 4 of them include the plan that Seungkwan create.The 4 of them speechless as they heard what Jun was saying and just forgive the younger.All of them end up hanging out at the Wonderful cafe talking about some classes and homework until they realize that it's already dark outside.They decide to have a dinner that not far from their house.On their way home suddenly they hear Mingyu voice laughing, they turn around and see Mingyu is laughing with Samuel.All of them run toward Mingyu and hug him tightly with the eye already filled with a tear.

"Ohh guys."Mingyu smile as he looks at a group that hugs him just now."Whats wrong?"Mingyu ask while caressing their hair gently.

"Hyung we miss you," Chan said still hug Mingyu.

"Aww, I miss you guys too," Mingyu said while smiling.

All of them end up play at JiCheol house although they have classes for tomorrow morning until evening.They talk about some random thing to cheer Mingyu up and not letting him remember what happened between him and Wonwoo.Lastly, they sleep over at JiCheol house and escapes classes for tomorrow since they miss Mingyu so much.After a few day, Mingyu starts going to classes like always but avoid Wonwoo whenever he saw Wonwoo he will run to other place and hide.Mingyu will excuse himself when Wonwoo and Seolhyun join them during lunch or break.Sometime Wonwoo feels lonely without Mingyu by his side and regret by kicking Mingyu out but the next day he will be hating Mingyu.4 week later, tonight Jun and Minghao holding a party for the end of the year.Both of them invited they classmate also his buddy include Mingyu and Wonwoo.Jihoon asks everyone to act normal in front of Wonwoo except for Mingyu by texting each one of them.

"Finally you come."Jun open the door for Wonwoo who bringing Seolhyun over."Owh.Come in" Jun said as he sees Seolhyun.

"The rest are in the kitchen looking some food and drink," Minghao said as he hugs Wonwoo.

"Okay."Wonwoo smile suddenly Seolhyun wrap her hand around Wonwoo arm.

"Are your friend gay?"Seolhyun asks as they walking toward the kitchen.

"Yeah, why?"

"No n-nothing"

When Wonwoo and Seolhyun greet the rest, all of them suddenly quiet."W-Wonwoo you here."Jeonghan broke the silence atmosphere.All of them greet Wonwoo and Seolhyun except for Mingyu who excuses himself going to the bathroom.Wonwoo seat at the empty seat with Seolhyun beside Seungkwan.Mingyu went back to his seat which is next to Soon Young and all of them start talking and laughing.Wonwoo feels uncomfortable to join the group since Mingyu is there and Seolhyun also not in a good mood.Both Mingyu and Wonwoo at their on dreamland.

"We will be going now,"Wonwoo said to the rest of them and walk toward the door without looking back.

On their(Wonwoo and Seolhyun)house, Wonwoo thought that maybe tomorrow they can go 6 day trip to Busan.As soon as they reach to Seolhyun house, he quickly asks her.

"Seol do you want to go on a trip to Busan?"

"Oh sure when is it?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Sure" Seolhyun fake her smile and go inside the house.Suddenly Seolhyun cries at the front door as she closes the door.Mrs. Kim looks at her daughter quickly hug her.

"Seol why are you crying?"

"I feel guilty"

"Whats wrong honey?"

"I make Wonwoo date me is to get revenge on Mingyu but I end up loving him.Also, I feel guilty making him and Mingyu fight because of the mess that I make.I really want to tell him the truth but I don't want to let him go.I realize that I am not good for Wonwoo.Wonwoo deserves a better person than me."Seolhyun tells her mom in between her cry."Mom, what should I do?"Seolhyun added and hug her mom tightly.

"Honey you need to tell him the truth.Follow your heart.If he really going to let you go that means he is not for you.Tell him when you are ready and have a slow talk with him so he won't get angry with you."Mrs.Kim comfort her daughter."Now go to sleep."

"Mom I'm going to Busan for 5 days with Wonwoo tomorrow,"Seolhyun said while wipes her tears.Mrs.Kim nodded and bring her daughter to her own room.

While Mingyu just finished bought some snack for Jun and the rest from the convenience store nearby.On his way to Jun house he crosses the road suddenly there's a truck is honking at him, he feels his body hurt so much and cannot move.There's a lot of people gather around him suddenly everything turns black.

After a few hour, Wonwoo finally gets home after sending Seolhyun.He takes a quick bath then quickly get into his bed.Before he sleeps he usually mutes his phone so he can sleep peacefully without being disturbed.While he played his phone suddenly Mingyu name on his screen, he then looks at the time.

"Its already 1 o'clock what does he want?"Wonwoo said and quickly off his phone and goes to sleep.

At hospital

"Doc the contact number that the patient put 'brother' does not pick up the phone"Nurse 

"Its okay try call the last person he calls."Doctor order the nurse.

"Okay."The nurse quickly presses the last person he calls 'Jihoonie'.After a few ring, Jihoon quickly answers the call.

"Hey, where the hell is you.We are all worried sick here."Jihoon said.

"Umm we are sorry for calling you at this time could you please come to the hospital XXX.Currently, the owner of this phone is involved in an accident he is now still in the operation room.Please come quickly.Thank you."Nurse said.

While at Jun house(Finished party)

"Hey Ji what did Mingyu say?"Seungcheol ask as Jihoon just staring at the wall

Jihoon looks at Seungcheol slowly."M-Mingyu in the H-Hospital right now."Jihoon said.

"What?What the hell."-Minghao

"Which Hospital?"-Jisoo

"Hospital XXX"-Jihoon

"Let's go we better hurry up."Jun said grabbing his jacket inside of his room."What are you waiting for?Let's go"

"Jeonghan he will be okay he is a very strong kid,"Jisoo said as he sees Jeonghan already crying.

"Don't worry hyung Mingyu will be alright."Minghao hugs Jeonghan who is still crying.

"Hope he's okay," Vernon said as he done fix his jacket.

All of them call for a taxi and letting the oldest go to the hospital first while the other will be using the other taxi.After a few minute, Jeonghan, Jisoo, Seungcheol, and Jihoon arrive at the hospital first.They ask for Mingyu room at the counter and the nurse sent them to the operation floor.4 of them waiting for Mingyu at the Operation floor while other members just arrive and quickly goes to the operation floor after getting a text from Jihoon.All of the waiting patiently for Mingyu to come out from the room then soon enough a doctor get out from the room with a guilty expression.

"We are sorry Kim Mingyu can't be saved.He lost a lot of blood because he got hit by a truck.We do all the best that we could but God loves him more than us.Stay strong."The doctor pat Seungcheol shoulder.

All of them try their best to hold their tear but after see Jeonghan crying they can't hold it anymore.All of them crying until 4 nurses bring Mingyu body out that laying on a bed from the operation room.

"W-Wait Mingyu hyung hand move just now," Chan said grab all of the attention and one of the nurse quickly check Mingyu pulse.

"His heart still beating."The nurse that check Mingyu pulse."Go call for Doctor Lee now!!"She added and quickly push the bed inside the Operation room once again.

"Jeonghan hyung Mingyu will be alright'Jun smile at Jeonghan who still sobbing.

"Like Jisoo hyung said he is a strong kid,"Minghao said.

"Don't worry."Seungkwan hugs Jeonghan tightly while caressing his hair.

"Jihoon where are you going?"Seungcheol ask as he sees Jihoon stand up.

"I just gonna grab some water for Jeonghan hyung," Jihoon said 

Jihoon takes a long deep breath and leans on the wall." Mingyu really scared me to death."Jihoon said as he rubs his forehead.

 

Happy reading :) Can't wait for Seventeen comeback.Have a nice day