Chapter 16

I'm Sorry, I Love You

"Ow," Mingyu said as soon as he opens his eye and looks at Jeonghan who is holding his hand while sleeping.

"Oh hyung you awake?"Chan said as he put a bouquet of a flower inside the vest.

"Where am I?"Mingyu ask while the other hand is rubbing his forehead.

"You don't remember anything?"Chan asks and caresses Mingyu's front hair that disturbed his sight.Mingyu just shakes his head slowly. "You involve in an accident on your way to Jun house that day," Chan said.Wait I will call a nurse to check on your condition."Chan added and walk outside to call a nurse.

"Mingyu you awake!!"Jeonghan shouts while hugging Mingyu tightly."Are you okay?.Or do you need anything?"Jeonghan broke the hug.

"Hyung I'm okay"Mingyu smile.

Chan brings a nurse and a Doctor inside the room to check on Mingyu condition.The doctor and the nurse check on Mingyu current condition and ask him a few question.The nurse leaves a few pill for Mingyu to shallow before she leaves the Doctor talk with Mingyu about his condition.

"Everythings is fine.You can leave the hospital around this week.You really have a great bunch of friend.Stay healthy and don't make them worry anymore."The doctor said while smiling before he leaves.Mingyu, Chan, and Jeonghan bow to the Doctor and thanks him for everything.

"So what happens to me?"Mingyu ask Jeonghan while Chan is sending a message to the group the Mingyu is awake.

"You got hit by a truck on your way to Jun house also you lost a lot of blood thank god that a few of us are the same blood as you."Jeonghan pat Mingyu hand.

"How long have I been sleeping?"Mingyu ask

"2 to 3 days," Jeonghan said.Just in time all of them come to the hospital except for Wonwoo.Mingyu really hopes that Wonwoo would come and visit him but there's no sight of him to come.They were laughing and talking non-stop until they heard someone knock on the door it was Samuel and a nurse that bringing Mingyu stuff in.

"Excuse me can I meet Kim Mingyu guardian?"The nurse said with shy tone since all of them are boy inside.

"Jisoo come"Seungcheol quickly grab Jisoo shoulder and bring him outside.

"Okay since you are Kim Mingyu guardian this is the things that he uses when the accident happened.Also, I'm the one who call one of you which is 'Brother' and 'Jihoonie'.Please take care of him well"The nurse said and bow before she leaves Mingyu stuff with Seungcheol and Jisoo.

"I totally forget to call Wonwoo about Mingyu condition," Seungcheol said in low voice.

"Jeonghan has called him but I think he off his phone.Also when we go to his house his neighbors said that he is on a 6-day trip."Jisoo said in low voice."Who do you think he going with?"Jisoo added.

"I think he going with Seolhyun but its just our guess so maybe he goes with her or maybe not with her."Seungcheol guesses.

"Don't bother about that too much let's get inside" Jisoo said and push the door.

"Here Mingyu your stuff they even wash the cloth for you,"Seungcheol said while getting Mingyu wallet and phone out from the bag while the cloth he put it inside the wardrobe. 

Mingyu check his phone and wallet to make sure its still okay but his phone screen is scratch and not working well."Look like I need to change my phone."Mingyu sigh.

"I will buy it for you on my way to my workplace."Vernon volunteer to help Mingyu buy him a new phone since his current phone does not work so well.

"Thanks, I will pay you after I get out from Hospital," Mingyu said and pinch Samuel's cheek.

"Hyung I already bought 2 tickets to Anyang we will be departing next 2 days.I will keep the ticket with me" Samuel said uncomfortable sitting on Seungkwan thighs.

"Why are you going to Anyang so early we still have 3 month holiday until next semester start," Jun asks.

"We will be back here when we are free,"Mingyu said

"Actually hyung next month our cousin will get married because all of us are very close to them, they ask us to be at their wedding.Minki hyung really close with Mingyu hyung so he doesn't want hyung to escaped his wedding."Samuel explain."Also, I will be his best men."Samuel added.

"Best men?Since when?I thought you will become flower girl."Mingyu tease."Ouchhh."He gets pinch at the arm by his own younger brother.

"I think I will be going now.I need to meet someone later."Samuel said and kiss Mingyu cheek."Bye hyung take care.Eat a lot"Samuel bow before leaving the room.

"I wish I have a cute younger brother like Samuel,"Seungkwan said in a dramatic tone.Making everyone rolled their eye except for Vernon who thinks of something.

SKIP

Today is the day Mingyu will be out from the Hospital.He can walk like always just the scar still on his face and hand thanks, god that his body is not broken or anything.Tonight Samuel and he will be going to eat with the other since tomorrow both of them will go back to Anyang for holiday and Wedding.Mingyu gives his new number to the rest since he changes his phone also his number.On the same night, Wonwoo and Seolhyun are spending time with each other at the beach.They will be having Seafood for tonight's dinner.

"Wonu can I ask you something?."Seolhyun said after they get out from the Seafood Restaurant.They are walking at the beach while holding hand.

"Sure go ahead.What is it?"-Wonwoo

"What happens between you and Mingyu?.When we went to your friend house, you and Mingyu did not even talk a sentence."Seolhyun asks slowly not wanting Wonwoo to get mad or yell at her.

"The day that you told me about what Mingyu had done to you, the next day I punch him to repay back at what he had done to you,"Wonwoo explain.

"What?.Y-You punch him how come you did not tell me?"Seolhyun asks surprise at Wonwoo action toward the younger."No wonder he looks not in the mood last 4 week."Seolhyun said in her heart

"Why is there something wrong?"Wonwoo, ask.

"Well, I really don't know how to tell you this but listen to me carefully.Firstly I want to say that I'm very sorry about what happened between you and Mingyu.Because of the mess, I make you and Mingyu broke the friendship that you both have built for almost few years. I realize that taking a revenge is not a good thing to do but I still do it.Now I promise that if anything happens I will be pleased."Seolhyun said while smiling showing her dimple."And secondly, I want you and Mingyu to be like always like hyung and dongsaeng like how both of you used to.You need him and he also needs you.I want you to continue your friendship that you have built with him for few year.Please, I'm  not forcing you to do it now but when you are ready please continue your friendship."Seolhyun added."I'm sorry for taking the person that you love Mingyu now I will give him back to you.I am sorry" Seolhyun said in her heart while looking at the moon.

"I will think about that.Now let get back to our hotel shall we?"Wonwoo said.The night Wonwoo keep on thinking what Seolhyun just told him.He does not really understand.So he decided to just go to sleep.

The next day everyone sent Mingyu and Samuel off to the train station.They really gonna miss Mingyu and Samuel.Jihoon and Soon Young also made them some food for them to eat while on their way to Anyang.Seungcheol acting like father once again asking Mingyu to contact him if he arrives and messages him every 10 minutes to make sure he is alright.While the rest keep on annoyed Mingyu.

"Didn't I told you guys that it only took 40 minutes to reach Anyang."Mingyu sigh."Jeonghan hyung....there's also not going to have any zombie on this train.Please stop letting Jeonghan hyung....watching Zombie movie.Also.....please stop being dramatic people are watching us here.Soon Young hyung please stop that fake crying you look so ugly."Mingyu facepalm himself.

"Hyung I don't know that your friend is weird," Samuel said distance himself from his brother's friend who keeps on making some drama in front of the train station.

"Kids, that's what we call overprotective over your hyung.Once you become an adult, you will understand," Seungkwan said while patting Samuel's shoulder.

"Yeah yeah."Samuel cant handle his brother friend anymore and quickly pull Mingyu to go on that train.

When both of them found their seat, Samuel opens the window and wave at Mingyu's friend while Mingyu is fixing his jacket.Mingyu and Samuel wave at them when the train starts moving.On their way to Anyang, they eat the food that Jihoon and Soonyoung made for them.After 40 minutes, they reach to their hometown and wait for their parents to pick them up.Soon enough a familiar car arrives in front of them then a few guy wearing the black suit is bowing.Another guys come out from the car and smile at both of them.People who pass around amazed at what happened

"Welcome back Young Master Mingyu and Samuel."The person said while smiling.

"Chief Min!!!" Mingyu and Samuel said in unison and hug the guys call Chief Min.He hugs the boys back."We miss you" Samuel said still hug Chief Min.

"Long time no see.I miss you too.Now shall we go and see your Grandparent?"Chief Min said and signal the other guy to put Mingyu and Samuel's luggage in said the car.

"How about Mom and Dad?"Mingyu asks as soon as they get inside the car.

"Mrs. and Mr. Kim currently at the Hospital,"Chief Min said.Suddenly his phone ring, it was Mr.Kim or Mingyu father call."Yes?...Yes, Mingyu and Samuel are with me...Ohh okay, we will be going straight to the mansion...Mr. Kim I now that you miss them a lot but we can't drive faster.Safety comes first...Sir, you need to behave yourself...We will be there in 20 minutes."Chief Min hang up on Mingyu father who keeps on whining like a kid.

"Look like father never change," Mingyu said to Samuel who not surprise that his father still a kid but already had 2 sons.

"Yes, Mr.Kim does not change even after he becomes the CEO last year.Please, your dad is a very bad influence.Don't follow his footstep."Cheif Min facepalm."By the way, Mingyu what happened to your face?"Cheif Min ask while look at Mingyu face that has some scratch.

"Its nothing Cheif Min.I fall down while riding a bicycle." Mingyu lie.If Cheif Min know the truth he going to be lectured."Ohh I don't know how you and father become best friends.Hey Cheif Min, how you handle father during high school?.You know he is an annoying guy also a childish person and more."Mingyu said try to change the topic not wanting Cheif Min to ask any other question.

"I don't really know how can I handle your father childish and his annoying."Cheif Min said then the car stop at the big mansion that full of Mingyu and Samuel picture at the building."I'm sure this is your father work."Cheif Min message his forehead.

"Yes, it is.My son welcomes back!!!!.Papa misses you a lot...Do you miss your Papa?? huh? huh?Papa brought you guys some gift from Londan~~"Mr.Kim come out from the mansion and greet his both son non stop kissing their cheek."Heyy Ming what happened to your face?.Does it hurt?"

"Nah it's nothing.I just fall from riding a bicycle"Mingyu lie.

"Honey stop it.I know you miss them so much but give them some space.Don't you know privacy space?"Mrs.Kim said 

"Hyung are you sure he is our dad?"Samuel asks to tease his father.

"Hyung not sure.Maybe mom accidentally took the wrong dad.I think our dad still in London figure it out how to going back to Korea."Mingyu join the tease.

"Hey, thats hurt."Mr.Kim glare at his 2 sons who teases him with arm crosses.

"Hehe, we miss you too dad."Mingyu and Samuel jump toward their childish father.

"Aww, my baby"Mr.Kim hug them."Why don't we get inside and great you grandpa and grandma.Also, me and your mother have something to tell you two."Mr.Kim said while Mingyu and Samuel still in his embrace."Umm...Cheif Min can you bring their bag inside their room."Mr.Kim order.

All of them walk into the mansion their father is holding their hand while Samuel other hand is holding his mother hand.They reached in front of the library where Mingyu's grandma and grandpa always there enjoy reading the book.As soon as the door open, the 2 of them quicky hug their grandparents.They enjoy talking and laughing with each other.

"So I have a very great news for all of you."Mr.Kim said while smiling non-stop at his wife."Mrs.Kim Minji had pregnant 3 weeks and so mom and dad you going to have twin grandchild and for both of you will have a twin sibling."Mr.Kim said in an excited tone.

"Look like Muel going to be a brother soon."Mingyu teases Samuel while poking his arm."You should be excited Muel-ah."Mingyu wiggles his eyebrows.

"I am excited to be a big brother."Samuel said while looking at his older brother face."What should we name our baby brother?"Samuel added.

"So I'm thinking of doing some party for the twin who still in the Minji stomach and also welcome back party for this two baby,"Mr.Kim said."Okay that's it I think I'm already late for my meeting.Bye gonna go now."Mr.Kim added kiss his wife and her stomach.

"Well I'm going to my room to take a nap now bye," Mingyu said.He kisses his grandparents and also his mom before he going to his room.

 

Happy reading guys.Thank you for subscribe, comment and upvote Hopipsyche, LilStar810, krunkk98, NamHaNa and 17lovejeon :)