Chapter 13

I'm Sorry, I Love You

(A/N: In Chapter 12 it was Mingyu day in this chapter it is Wonwoo.It happens on the same day.) -EDITED -

As Wonwoo closed the door he used the stairs instead of using the elevator since it too crowded.Before he goes straight to Seolhyun house, he stops by at the Flower Shop nearby and bought a bouquet of roses.He also bought some Latte for him and Mango Juice for Seolhyun from opposite of flower shop.Wonwoo reaches to Seolhyun house around afternoon since his house and Seolhyun house is quite far.It takes 1 hour and a half.When he was about to ring the bell suddenly Seolhyun mom open the door.

"Ohh, Mrs. Kim.Hello, I'm here too-"Wonwoo greet.

"Oh, Wonwoo.Come in Seolhyun told me that you gonna company her.Do you want me to call her for you?Shes upstairs" Mrs. Kim asks while looking for her car key.

"No no, I want to surprise her,"Wonwoo explain.

"Owh.Okay, I'm going now."Mrs. Kim caresses Wonwoo back."I'm already late.Make yourself at home okay dear."Mrs. Kim said before going to work.

"Yes, Mrs.Kim take care"Wonwoo bow before closed the door and went upstairs.When he wants to open the door he overheard Seolhyun is talking with someone on the phone.Since he doesn't want to disturb her,Wonwoo waits for her in front of her room.He heard all the conversation about.

"I'can't today I already promise Wonwoo to hang out with him today."Seolhyun press loudspeaker on since she is doing some assignment.

"I thought you don't like him and using him to take revenge."

"Yes I am HyeJeong I'm dating him just to take revenge on Mingyu but I promise him that I will hang out with him today,"Seolhyun said still focus on his assignment.

"Okay let me ask you.Do you love him?"HyeJeong asks out of blue.

"Maybe or maybe not."Seolhyun reply.

"Hey, you not answering my question"HyeJeong whine"Okay once again do you love him?"HyeJeong asks once again with a serious tone.

"W-Why would I love him.Like I told you before I date Wonwoo just because of revenge my dear."Seolhyun cover up that she doesn't love him."Hey I'm thirst"Seolhyun added

"Fine.Hey, I gonna go now Jimin is here bye.Talk to you later"Hyejeong said before she hangs up the phone call.

Seolhyun doesn't know that Wonwoo is in front of her room and he heard every conversation between her and Hyejeong.Seolhyun surprise when she opens the door and looks at Wonwoo pale face.

"Wonu I-I can explain.Please heard me out"Seolhyun said when Wonwoo stands up ready to walk away.Seolhyun blocks Wonwoo way and hold his hand tightly and begging to let her explain.

"Fine.Explain now."Wonwoo said with his deep voice.

"L-Let's go to my room first I-I will explain it to you."Seolhyuleadsad the way to her room."You can seat on my bed."Seolhyun added.

"Spill it."

"So when I was high school I was once dating Mingyu which is your best friend.He was very popular back then every girl wants him but he rejects because he thinks he to humble.Then when we are dating for almost 5 or 6 months he spread my picture to everyone at school.I never sew him at school when that happens.I lost all my friend all the teacher hates me same goes to my friend.Then one day I brave myself and go to his house and yell at him but he only looking at me with a tired face.I slap my nake picture to him but he did not even respond.Then I run out from his house.After few week I and my family transfer to Gwangju because my father accepted for work there.After that day I hate Kim Mingyu."Seolhyun tells Wonwoo the whole story.

"So do you love you or what?"WonWoo asks yet feel guilty at the same time after heard what Seolhyun said.

"I-I do love you I just don't want my friend to know that I in love with you or else they will tease me,"Seolhyun said looking at his feet as he senses the Wonwoo is standing and walk toward her.

Wonwoo holds her chin up so he can look at her eyes."I believe you"Wonwoo smile."Do you want me to do something with Mingyu case?"Wonwoo ask as he hugs her tightly.

"I-I don't know he is your friend."Seolhyun acts innocent while she really wants Wonwoo to do something to Mingyu.

"I will deal with him tomorrow.Also, I'm sorry behalf of him."

Seolhyun just humming and nodded.

"Why don't we eat first I'm hungry."Wonwoo changes the topic.

"Okay I cook something for you,"Seolhyun said before she kisses Wonwoo cheek.

"Does Mingyu really did that?If it true I'm really gonna punch that guy"Wonwoo whisper underneath his breath.

Wonwoo helping Seolhyun with her assignment and talk about some random things.They order some Pizza for dinner since they still full after eating Ramyeon that cook by Seolhyun.After dinner, they cuddle with each other talking about some random stuff.

"Night Seolhyun."

"Night Wonu"

Wonu nickname reminds him of Mingyu.His chest feels so hurt when he remembered about Mingyu.He doesn't feel anything when he with Seolhyun but he felt something weird like his chest hurt and his heart beat so fast whenever he with Mingyu.He kinda misses his touch and his attention.He opens his phone slowly not wanting to awake Seolhyun who sleep soundly beside him.He looks at every picture of his and Mingyu picture.He opens his chat and searches for Mingyu name.The last time he chat us 2 and a half months ago.(I don't know why did I write this but you may read this two time later)

"I should not be thinking about Mingyu now doesn't he feel any guilt after what he has done?"Wonwoo said in his heart and clenched his fist. 

In the morning,Wonwoo keeps hearing Seolhyun phone ringing.He tries to wake her up but she ignores it.Wonwoo decides to pick up the call but before he could pick up, he looks at the dealer.

"Hello, Mrs. Kim."-Wonwoo

"Ohh Wonwoo, where is Seolhyun?"-Mrs.Kim

"She is still sleeping.Do you want me to wake her up for you?"-Wonwoo

"No its okay.Just tell her I and Mr. Kim will be home in a few minute If she wakes up.Ohh also please tell her that Aunty Seomin will be coming back from Malaysia to visit us with her family."-Mrs.Kim

"Ohh okay.Take care on your way home, Mrs. Kim"-Wonwoo

After he hangs up,Wonwoo tries everything to make Seolhyun up.After couple of minutes finally, she wakes up.

"Seol your mom said that she will be here in few minute also your aunty Seomin will be here with her family to visit your family,"Wonwoo said caress Seolhyun hair.

"Ohh really.Okay then.Why don't you take a bath first while I will be preparing the breakfast for both us."Seolhyun said as she ties her hair up.

"Nah its okay, I need to go now,"Wonwoo said as he picks up his denim jacket.As he done fix everything, he walks out from the room with Seolhyun until they reach to the door."I think I will be going now."Wonwoo said and caress Seolhyun hair.

"Okay take care on your way home bye"Seolhyun wave as she sees Wonwoo walking out from her house.

Wonwoo got home by taxi.He took a bath and eats sandwiches that he makes after showering.His and Mingyu room look so messy so he decides to clean the room before Mingyu gets home.He cleans up all his things before clean Mingyu's thing.As he done arranging all his thing, he now cleaning Mingyu place and arrange Mingyu boxes that full of his High School picture.Wonwoo accidentally drops another box when he tries to pick it up on top of the closet which is also Mingyu's High School memories all the picture inside the box slip out from the box.He quickly picks all the picture and found a few pictures of Seolhyun .Wonwoo put the picture in his pocket and continue cleaning.Wonwoo wait for Mingyu to get home and tell him everything.

Sorry, this is really short chapter hehe happy reading.Hope you like it