The Other Side!

Once in a lifetime!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yahhh! Yook Sungjae, are you watching your own drama again?" shouted Changsub as he enters the living room where the rest of the BTOB members are. "Are you a fan of yourself now? That's narcissism." The other members laughed loudly after hearing Chansubs nagging. They were all at home since the company gave them two days rest before they continue with their schedules. 

"What do you mean by again? That's the sixth time today. Hahaha." answered Ilhon without taking his eyes off his laptop.

"Hyungs! Can you please keep quiet? I can't hear my So-hyun." said Sungjae in an irritated voice, his eyes still fixed on the TV monitor. He feels that his older members are probably really irritated by now because he's been replaying the same scene again and again. He doesn't really care that much. He just can't stop himself, he misses So-hyun so much. He hasn't seen her since the drama finished. They've been contacting each other constantly but he kept on wanting to see her. But because he was virtually married, he can't really go and meet her. He can't risk creating an issue at this point especially because his virtual wife is from a really powerful company with tons of fans. He needs to protect his career and of course BTOB.

Upon remembering his on-screen marriage, he somehow thought of his on-screen partner. I wonder how she's doing. She hasn't sent me the receipt for the reel yet. I guess I have to ask my manager to go and talk to her. The image of So-hyun in front of him made him forget about his virtual wife.

"Wow! So, you're calling her MY SO-HYUN now that you are divorced? Whatever happened to the BBYU couple and Romantic Sungjae?" teased Peniel who was sitting next to him. 

As if a cold wind burst through the all-male dormitory, everyone froze upon hearing that question. The members of BTOB all exchanged mysterious looks with the exception of Sungjae who is currently oblivious of his environment. They were all holding their breaths waiting for him to respond. A few seconds has passed but they still haven't heard anything from their youngest. As if he didn't hear the question, he kept his gaze locked on the screen. Minhyuk sighed and stood up. He can't seem to fathom their youngest's seemingly unaffected and blank expression. Almost a year and he doesn't even look like he cares. I didn't know that you are this cold Sungjae-ah. He thought to himself while shaking his head.

They never really talked about the end of Sungjae's virtual marriage. He never opened up to them about it since he returned home from the last filming. That day, he went his straight to his room, got changed and talked to his hyungs as if nothing happened. He was even brighter than usual. No one dared to ask him that time although Eunkwang was dying to ask questions. They all thought that if he wanted to talk about something, he'll tell them. It's already been a week since that day but no one really tried to bring up the topic until today. 

Changsub glared at Peniel and mouthed, "You! Why ask that question, idiot?"

Eunkwang then looked at Hyunsik who was sitting across from him and gave him a small nod as if telling him to deal with the current situation. Hyunsik straightened up and looked at Sungjae, who by now has finished watching his drama. Still unaware of the looks that s are giving him, he turned to Peniel and ask, "Did you ask me a question, Hyung?". Peniel was taken aback, he started sweating hard as if he was caught doing something. "Yeah? Ahh...hmm...I was..." His eyes met Minhyuk's (he was standing behind Sungjae now) who signaled Peniel to keep quiet. He looked back at Sungjae and smiled. "Owww. It was nothing." he said before he pretended to be busy with his phone. Sungjae just shrugged his shoulders, This hyung is weird sometimes.

Hyunsik was still staring at Sungjae. He took a deep breath before he started talking. "Sungjae-yah!"

Sungjae turned to look at him, "Yes, hyung?" He asked puzzled. He was p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter