Faithful Encounter~

Once in a lifetime!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Red Velvet members were enjoying their break time at the dorm. They've been too busy lately that they haven't had enough time to relax. They decided to have a movie marathon at home and just enjoy the day away from the public's eyes. They were in the middle of watching a horror movie when they heard Seulgi shouting from her room. She received a call from her mom earlier and decided to go to her room so as not to disturb her members who were all emersed into the movie.

"Seulgi-ah! What's wrong?" shouted Irene. "Did you see a ghost, Unnie?" said Yeri as she laughed.

"Sooyoung-ah! Have you seen the news?" shouted Seulgi who looked as if she saw a ghost as she run towards Joy.

Puzzled, Joy looked at her. "Calm down Unnie! What news are you talking about? I haven't checked any today." she asked. 

"Oh my gosh! I'm not sure how you'll handle this, Sooyoung-ah." Seulgi continued, still wide eyed as if something incredibly serious happened. Joy's heart was starting to beat frantically. What could the news be? Don't tell me~

"Yahh! Seulgi-ah! Stop the suspense and just spill the beans. What's the news about? Is it a dating scandal?" Wendy asked eagerly as she looked worriedly at Joy. She's doing well at holding herself up this days but they aren't sure how she'll take it if the news happens to be a dating news about that guy.

"It's not! I think it's worst than that." She sighed deeply before she sat down next to Wendy. She rested her chin on her hands and remained quiet. "What can be worst than a dating scandal, Unnie?" asked Yeri innocently. "Oh my! Is an idol having a baby? Or maybe, someone got married?" she continued with her eyes opened wide. "Yahh! Kim Yerim! Can you hear yourself right now? You're spouting nonsense." shouted Wendy.

Irene couldn't take the suspense anymore so she hit Seulgi with a pillow. "Ouch! Unnie! That hurts!" the younger girl complained. "And you will get more if you won't tell us what that stupid news is about." Irene was glaring at her.

"Fine! Tsss!" she looked at Joy seriously before she opened . "Sooyoung-ah, do you remember that drama that manager oppa talked to you about a few days ago? Did he tell you who the casts are?" she started out. The girls were all looking at her eagerly as if a great secret is about to get revealed.

"You mean, the drama that they signed me up for? Yeah. He told me who I'll be working with. Why?" Joy said looking confused. A few days ago, their manager came and told her that the management has signed her up for a drama. He also gave her a synopsis of the story as well as an overview of the character she'll be playing. It's a rather big role for a rookie like her but she thinks that the character's persona is really close to the real Park Sooyoung that she think it won't be hard for her to portray. She also found out that she'll be acting with an amazing set of people.

"Did he tell you who your love interest will be in this drama?" Seulgi asked seriously.

"Love interest?" Joy was a bit flustered because of those words but she tried to recall the conversation she had with her manager. She was told who her family and friends will be in the drama. She knows that she'll be the daughter of the main character. But she can't recall anything about a love interest or anything related to it for that matter.

"I don't think he told me about a love interest. I still don't have the script so I'm not sure." she answered. After hearing her answer, Seulgi closed her eyes and sighed deeply. "I'm not sure how you'll react to this Sooyoung-ah. But I think you have to know it so that you can prepare yourself for what's to come." She gave Joy her phone and motioned the younger girl to take a look at the news. Confused, Joy decided to do what she asked. The moment she saw the title of the news, she couldn't stop herself from shaking. She almost dropped Seulgi's phone in shock. Wendy caught the phone and decided to look at the said news as well with Irene and Yeri peeking from behind her. They all gaped at the headline and looked worriedly at Joy. 

BTOB's Yook Sungjae, confirmed for a new drama as Red Velvet Joy's partner! Filming to start soon!

This can't be happening! Joy was having a melt down after reading the title. She can't believe that she'll be acting along side the guy that she's been trying to avoid and forget. She was actually excited for this drama because she thinks that it'll help her recover from her pain quickly. She wants to be so busy to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter