Push and Pull~

Once in a lifetime!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you think they're talking now?" Irene asked Hyunsik as they sat there nervously. The members of Red Velvet and BTOB were all gathered in Hyunsik's recording studio as they patiently wait for their younger members to come back. They don't exactly know what's going to happen between Joy and Sungjae when they meet, but both groups are hoping for a good result.

"Hmmm. I'm not really sure but I hope that they are having a serious conversation now so that we can all live in peace." Hyunsik replied with a sigh. "But do you really think that we can all live in peace once they realize that they are in love with each other? Our company won't allow Joy to be in any form of relationship at this point. We just debuted. I don't think that your company will tolerate it too knowing that Sungjae is on a roll these days. BTOB's popularity is rising as well. Don't you think that them realizing how they feel for each other will only frustrate them somehow? Won't it be more painful for them knowing that they can't really be together?" Seulgi expressed her concern while looking sadly at everyone in the room. 

"That's why we have what we call secret relationships. They can just keep it on the down-low until such a time that they can reveal it to the world." Changsub muttered. "Stupid! They are celebrities you know? How can they date secretly without being noticed? Even Suzy and Lee Min Ho were caught dating abroad." Minhyuk said while rolling his eyes.

Yeri looked at Wendy and opened to speak. "But aren't we hiding Wendy-Unnie and ----" her speech was cut short because Wendy glared at her. The youngest Red Velvet member covered and decided to stay quiet.

"Then, should we just watch them suffer from broken heart? Should we just pretend that we don't know anything and let them live separate lives miserably? Isn't that more stupid? I can't just stand in a corner and watch them dwindling down." Il Hoon's irritation and frustration can't be hidden any longer. "I don't want to see Joy cry every day too. But what exactly can we do? We are all idols under contracts. SM is a mountain we can't surpass easily. You know how powerful our company is, right?" said Seulgi sadly. 

"Wow! They are like Romeo and Juliet then!" shouted Yeri excitedly. "Yahhh! Kim Ye-rim! Shut your mouth." shouted Wendy. The thought that they all can't do anything for their precious younger members was too much to bear that no one was able to speak for a while.

Before anyone can say anything, the door to the studio burst open with such force that they were all startled. Did anyone hear our conversations? thought Eunkwang. He was feeling anxious. Everyone let out a sigh of relief once they saw Joy enter the room. It didn't take long for them to realize that she's crying. Wendy and Irene stood up immediately and run next to her. 

"Sooyoung-ah, are you okay?" asked Irene as she put ther arms around the younger girl. Joy didn't respond for a while, afraid that her voice will crack so bad. She looked around and saw everyone in the room. She forced herself to smile as she wipe the tears that are falling freely from her eyes as if they have their own minds. "I'm sorry to interrupt everyone's fun time." She said as she tries her best to stop her sobs from coming out. She looked at Hyunsik apologetically. "Oppa, I don't think I can sing your song today. I'm not feeling really well. I think it's not a good time for me to sing. Can I just call you when the weather is better?" she said with a smile but her tears kept falling.

Hyunsik can't really say anything. His heart hurts so bad from seeing Joy cry. He just nodded. "Is the weather bad today?" said a clueless Peniel as he looked outside. "Peniel!" said Eunkwang and Changsub together while glaring at him. 

"Unnie, shall we go for now? I really want to take a rest. Yeri-ah, can you please give me my bag?" she said as she turned towards the door. But before she could open the door, she looked back and smiled, "I'll see you all when the weather is good, Oppas!" she waved at them and went out without once looking back, Irene, Seulgi and Yeri followed her immediately. 

"Oppa, I'm so sorry about this. I'll call you later." Wendy addressed Hyunsik as she bowed to the rest and followed the rest of her members quickly. Sooyoung-ah! Be strong! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys of BTOB remained quiet for a long time after the girls left. They all felt Joy's pain and it broke their hearts to see her smile when she's clearly hurting inside.

"What do you think happened?" Minhyuk said carefully as he looked at each of s. Il hoon clenched his fist and sighed harshly. "What else do you think happened? Stupid Yook Sungjae! I'd really punch him hard on the face so that he'd come to his senses." Il hoon stood up and opened the door.

"Il Hoon-ah, where do you think you're going?" said Eunkwang, he was holding the younger guy's arm to prevent him from moving. If I allow him to go, he will really hit Sungjae. Il hoon forcefully freed himself from his eldest hyung's grip. "Where else hyung? Of course I'd go to that brat and teach him a lesson or two." he said and hurriedly left the room. Eunkwang looked at Hyunsik as if asking him what to do.

"Let's follow Il Hoon. You know him. He'll do what he says. We can't afford any bruises on both of them as we have a lot of events to attend. Our fans will wonder." Hyunsik said in his calm voice before he stood up to follow Il Hoon. All of them nodded and followed him immediately.

-----------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter