Chapter Eight

Dangerous Idol's

 

       I woke up the next morning to the smell of food. I yawned but then stopped when I felt someone next to me move slightly. I turned my head to see a sleeping Mark. He looked so cute. His lips were parted slightly, a soft noise came from it when I brushed my hand against his face, I moved the hair that had fallen over his eyes and leaned over to kiss his cheek. A smile made its way onto my face and I pushed the blanket off my legs and slipped on my slippers and made my way through the kitchen where I saw everyone but two people. JinYoung and Jin. As I made my way over to the kitchen I noticed JinYoung and Jin huddled together making something, to get a better of view of what they were doing I placed both of my hands on each of their shoulders causing them to jump.

        They both turned around with a brown spoon in their hands. The look on their faces was priceless that I couldn't help but laugh. "What are you two doing in my kitchen?" 

        "Cooking," Jin replied and he turned back around to finish what he was doing before. I looked to JinYoung and said, "What exactly are you cooking because it smells so damn good."
       
        JinYoung gave me a soft laugh, "Thanks, we're cooking a lot due to the fact there's fifteen of us and we all eat like pigs; so we are cooking the basics like, steamed egg, rice, kimchi, fruit, fish, tofu, and lastly bibimbab." I nodded my head and walked to the sink to wash my hands.

        "Do you guys want help with anything?" I saw Jin nod his head and say, "Could you set the table and get the drinks?" I nodded my head and went to my cupboard and grabbed fifteen sets of cups, plates, chopsticks, and spoons. As I carefully placed each item on top of each other I slowly walked to the dining room table, trying to balance out all the items. 

        As I was in the middle of setting the table I felt two arms wrap around me. I grabbed one of the metal chopsticks and hit the person in the head. The person released me from his grip and me when I turned around I saw Mark, rubbing the side of his head. I put the chopstick back down and grabbed Mark's hands. "Mark, I am so sorry I didn't know it was you and you scared me and I was too busy daydreaming and-" Mark cut my rambling off with his lips. I felt him smile and I pulled back and took his face into my hands, "Oppa, are you sure you're okay?"

        Mark nodded his head while slightly chuckling. He grabbed my hands that were on his face and he brought them to his lips and kissed them gently. He looked up to my eyes and brushed his hand against my cheek, "I really have missed you so much, Jessica." I smiled at him and hugged him. I let go of him and I turned around and grabbed the remaining cups and chopsticks and gave them to Mark.

        "I have to take a quick shower, so you take these and finish setting the table, okay?" I didn't wait for an answer as I softly jogged to the bathroom in my room, seeing as how my other one was being occupied. 

              As I entered my room, I grabbed some clothes and undergarments, then I retreated to the bathroom and began stripping my clothes off. As I put my clothes into the hamper I was about to take my bra off when I heard the door open. I dropped my hands from the bra clasp and grabbed a brush off the counter and chucked it at a frozen and red Jimin. I hit him on the shoulder, the slight pain bringing him back to reality. he blinked rapidly and he clumsily scurried out of the bathroom. I locked the door and I sat on the edge of the bathtub and just processed what just happened. I dropped my heads into my hands and shook my head. After snapping out of my thoughts I stripped out of my undergarments and turned the water on. 

               When I was done I made my way to the kitchen with my wet hair wrapped in a towel. Everyone was sitting and talking, I took the seat that Mark saved for me and as I looked at him he kissed me and as I looked up I saw JungKook staring. My face went red. I looked away from him and saw Jimin, his face was red and his head was down. Jin was asking him if he was sick and V was trying to talk to him. I felt bad, he didn't know I was in there and I did kinda throw the brush at him. As Jin and JinYoung were bringing the food from the kitchen I got up and walked over to Jimin and grabbed his hand. He looked up at me surprised, "Come with me."

               He hesitantly got up and everyone watched as I dragged him to my room. As we made it to my room, I closed the door and I looked at Jimin, he had folded his hands together and he was looking everywhere except me. He blushed as he looked at the bathroom door. In a soft voice I said, "Jimin Oppa, I'm not mad, embarrassed, but not mad. It was a mere accident and while, yes you should've knocked, I am not mad at you." I saw his face become less red and laughed and went to hug him. I felt his arms come around me and I heard him mutter an apology.


               "It's okay, come on, I don't know about you but I am starving!" We both laughed and made our way to the table and sat down. Mark gave me a look and I just smiled at him and shook my head. I picked my chopsticks up and picked up some kimchi and rice. 

               And that's how breakfast went, Jin was in the middle of telling his grandpa jokes, Suga looked like he wanted to kill him, Mark, Jimin, Jackson, TaeHyung, and BamBam were laughing at Jin, YuGyeom and JungKook were talking about going bowling together, JB and Rap Monster were talking to each other about how difficult it is to deal with 6 other members, and JinYoung and YoungJae were talking about a song. My phone rang I looked at the caller ID and it read, 'Jason' and I excused myself. 

               I made my way to the living room and sat on the couch as I answered my phone, "Jason? Hey, what's up?"

               I heard him laugh and say, "Not much just wanted to check up on my favorite Californian! So how's South Korea treating you?" 

               I laughed and said back, "I love it here! Mark and I got back together and we have to keep it a secret because you know, he's an idol and all, so how's school without me, boring I bet."

               I heard Jason pretend to cry over the phone, "Yes it so is, I miss my best friend who always got in trouble with me and what is this that you're saying? Mark and you got back together? After he left you like that?" 


               I sighed, "My love for him over the years he was gone grew and I guess when he found out that I was in Seoul, he called me and we met up and we talked, I forgave him. I really love him Jay, and you know I always had."

               "Yeah I know. I was the one who you came crying to all the time. Just please don't go and get hurt like last time please, and don't be a stranger, or else I'll go to Seoul and kill you," he said with a serious tone. I laughed and we talked for fifteen more minutes before I hung up. As I made my way back to the table I noticed all the food and plates were gone. As I sat down next to Mark, Jackson asked, "So what are we all doing today?"

               And this was how we all went to the Everland amusement park. We all separated into groups of five. The first group was Mark, Jackson (who complained that Markson was more real than my relationship), TaeHyung, Jimin, and me. The second group was JB, NamJoon, JinYoung, J-Hope, and BamBam. The last group was JungKook, YuGyeom, Jin, YoungJae, and Suga. The first ride they decided to go to was the T-Express. I hated that ride. It was made of all wood and scared the out of me, what if it broke? Collapsed even! As we waited on the line Jackson grabbed Mark's arm and stuck his tongue at me. Once it was our turn I sat in the front with a very persistent TaeHyung, Mark and Jackson sat behind us, and then Jimin sat alone behind them and I felt bad. But he seemed to be enjoying himself. The same can't be said about Jackson though. I swear I lost my hearing, throughout the whole ride he was screaming. As we got off the roller coaster my legs wobbled but Jackson looked like he saw a ghost. He was walking funny and wouldn't let go of Mark. We rode the Viking, the Rolling X-Train, the Secret Jouju Airplane (demanded by Jackson and TaeHyung), we did the bumper cars, and the finally we did the carousel. At around 6:30 we met up with everyone else. Today would have been an amazing day if we weren't mobbed by fans and reporters. Eventually, security stepped in and they escorted those people out. We all went on the safari together and decided that it was time for dinner so Mark made reservations for us at HaHa from Running Man's restaurant, the 'Loco Quan'.

               Like before we all separated into two separate vans but this time I had JungKook on my right side and Mark on my left. This was going to be a long ride. It took us an hour to get there. Once we arrived, HaHa greeted us and escorted us to our seats. The place filled up with screams from fans and people began taking their phones out. Mark looked at HaHa and said, "Hyung, can you tell them not to?" HaHa nodded his head and told people to not take pictures and put their phones away so we can enjoy our food. We ordered over four to five servings of everything. In the middle of eating I gotten a stain on my shirt and went to the bathroom to clean it before it stained my shirt completely. After cleaning my shirt I opened the door and was greeted by an angry Mark. "So, who's Jason?"

                I looked at him, "What?" 

                He came closer to me, he looked like his heart was shattering. I stepped closer to him and wiped the tears that were falling down his face. "I don't know what you heard or assumed, but, Jason is my friend from L.A. he helped me a lot when you left and he was just calling to see how I was. That's all." He wrapped me up in his arms and he nuzzled his face into my neck.
 

                But I never told him about Jason and NamJoon doesn't know him, so who told him? As he pulled back I asked, "Just curious, who told you about Jason anyway?"

                "Oh, JungKook did, just now actually." I clenched my fists at my sides and I felt my blood boiling, Jeon JungKook you're a dead man...