Chapter Four

Dangerous Idol's

        I tried pulling back but he continued to hold me down and deepen the kiss. I pushed against his chest and finally he released me and the next thing I know is that I slapped him hard across the face. Mark looked at me and he cried. I froze. "I'm sorry Jess. I don't know what came over me. I just looked at you and everything came back and hit me hard. All the feelings I have for you, it's still here. I'm still here Jess and I'm not leaving." He was holding my hands in his and looking in my eyes. I pulled my hands from his and wiped my eyes. 

         "I need time to think Mark. This is all so sudden, I just got here yesterday and I don't know how to handle this life. Everyone's changed so much and there are so much things I don't even know. I now got to pay attention to fashion, I have to make sure my "image" doesn't ruin NamJoon's, I have to make their fan's not hate me, and know I your back in my life, I'm just not ready for all this."

         I began crying again and Mark wrapped his arm around me and pulled me back into him. And this time, I didn't resist. He reminded me of home and right now I needed a little bit of home. After a couple of minutes I heard him whisper, "I'll help you, I want to be there for you again. I want to make it all right Jess,. Just please let me back in."

         "I don't want to be alone again Mark. I'm tired of being alone." I whispered back. 

         "I promise that I won't leave you again Jess." Mark said. And just then his phone rang. He let me go and dug his hand into his pocket to retrieve his phone.

         "Hello?" He started, "I thought we were free today. What do you mean we have practice today? No I'm not far from the company, I'm with someone right now. Jackson just tell JB that I'll be there soon and I'm bringing someone, okay?" He hung up the phone and threw a couple of bills on the table and he grabbed my hand and he pulled me to the door and we ran all the way down the street until we arrived at a building. I looked up and I saw all the artist that belonged to JYP Entertainment. As we approached the doors, security from the inside opened them up. They looked at each other then back at me. Mark lwhispered something to the one on the right and then they let us go up.

         We ran up a couple flight of stairs till we arrived in their dance practice studio. When I walked in, on the floor sat the 6 other members of GOT7. Everyone stopped talking and looked at me. I watched as JB got up and walked over to Mark and I. And boy did he look really angry. "HYUNG! What did I say about bringing people over when we are practicing? I don't care if you're older than mem I'm the leader and this is my team. My family! And I will not have you ruin a dance practice for some girl."

        I looked up at Mark and a small smile played on his lips. Is he crazy? JB looks like he wants to kill him!  

        "JB, this is Jess. Jess this is GOT7's crazy and chic leader, JB." I looked at him and I bowed. 

        "Agh! This is Jess," I looked up and my eyes shot between Mark and JB. "I'm sorry for the little outburst, if I known you were Jess I would've never did that. Mark why didn't you say something?" JB questioned him.

       "And miss a once in a lifetime JB outburst? Couldn't pass it up," Mark clapped his hands together and rubbed them, while taking his jacket off, "we gon' practice or what?" After they each officially introducing themselves to me, I decided to say that I was an IGOT7, they were all so suprised. But in the end they were all so excited and happy

     Mark told me to sit down on the black couches they had there and they practiced for their upcoming tour. They were amazing. I couldn't believe it. Watching them on my laptop and seeing them less than 5 feet away from me performing is unbelievable! I was blown away.    

       6 songs later and at the end of my all time favorite song 'Just Right', Jackson comes up next to me and collapses on top of me.

      "Agh aigoo! I feel like I'm dying!" He lowers his head to my lap and I look down at him. He smiles at me and winks and then shoots me his famous 'Squirtle Smile'. I laugh and reach over and grab him a towel from the end of the couch. He gladly takes it and then he gets up from my lap and wipes the sweat off his face and body. "Do you have a korean name?" Jackson asks.

      I nod my head and reply, "It's Kim Gaeul. My older brother is BTS's leader, Rap Monster. Do you know him?"

      Jackson's eyes go wide and he says, "Of course I do! I wanted to do 'Celebrity Bromance' with him but he didn't want to because he I was too loud! I mean that's just crazy talk! I mean who doesn't want to hang out with me? I'm J Flawless and I'm wild and y." I looked at him and laughed, he's more funnier in person. Just then my phone began to ring; I pulled my phone out of my purse and on the front read, 'Nam Joon Oppa'.  

       I picked up the phone and Nam Joon spoke, "Yah, Jessica where are you?" I scoffed at him and said, "Meeting with friends, what do you want? You gonna call me a again in public? Huh? Listen, I'm busy and I have things to do, so you can call me later when you grow the hell up," and with that I hung my phone up before he can say anything and threw it back in my bag. When I looked back up everyone was staring at me. 

      YuGyeom was first to speak, "Guy trouble?" 

      I looked at him and gave him a little laugh, "No. More like sibling trouble." Jackson stood up and pointed at me. "Yah! Do you know who her brother is? Her brother is Rap Monster Hyung!" Everyone looked at me. I felt my face heat up from all the attention, but luckily Mark saved me. "Breaks over. Lets continue."  Everyone groaned but still listened. Mark walked past me to the computer to play their next song, 'If You Do', but, not before shooting me a wink

      I felt my face blush and I watched as they practiced. They made so many mistakes but they tried so hard to get it to perfection. JB was a good leader, he tells them what they did wrong and he helps them. YuGyeom was a really good dancer, BamBam was very good at making a girl want to internally scream, Jackson was always showing his bieceps, JB was to funny, Junior was, well he was Junior, YoungJae was adorable as anything, and Mark was more than words, the most happiest person I've ever seen. All my years knowing him, I don't believe I've ever seen him this happy about anything. 

     Maybe he has changed for the better. And at this moment I realized, I really wanted him back, I missed home, and home wasn't in Los Angelos, it was here dancing right in front of me.