Chapter One

Dangerous Idol's

          My name is Kim Gaeul. My american name is Jessica Kim. I am 17 years old and lived in the United States and I have an older brother, Kim Nam Joon. He was from a popular Korean boy band called, Bangtan Boys but also known as BTS. BTS was a seven member boy band that debted on June 12, 2013 from BIGHIT Entertainment and my brother was the leader and an amazing rapper, it's where he got his stage name, Rap Monster.

          I didn't have a father so it was just my mother, Nam Joon, and me. But Nam Joon left when he was in middle school to become a trainee. My mother had recently died and I was being sent to South Korea to live near my brother, Nam Joon. As I made my way to their agency with my luggage in hand, I was stopped by four security guards who didn't look pleased to see me. They looked at me and rolled their eyes and continued to talk with one another. I rolled my eyes and spoke,  "Excuse me. My name is Kim Gaeul and my brother is Kim Nam Joon, could you please tell him I'm here?" I asked politely. One of the security guards turned to me and laughed, "Listen Miss, we heard those lines plenty of times so why don't you turn yourself around and stand with your other friends over there?" He pointed behind me to a bunch of crazed screaming girls that where standing behind a rope. 

          I narrowed my eyes at him and grabbed my phone from my purse and called Nam Joon. After three rings I finally heard his voice. I spoke into the phone while looking at the security guards, "Ya! Joonie Oppa, tell your security to let me up, they won't listen to me." I heard Nam Joon over the say something to someone before telling me that he'll be down in a second. While I was putting my phone away, I felt a big hand grab my arm roughly.

          "Okay Miss it's time for you to go," said the same security guard from before, I tried wriggling out of his grip but it was no use, after about two minutes of me struggling I heard Nam Joon from behing yelling, "Ya! What are you doing! Let my sister go." The security guard turned around and loosened his grip on my arm and I jerked free and I ran to Nam Joon.

          I threw my arms around Nam Joon's neck and he picked me up and said, "Jessica I missed you so much!" I laughed and said, "I missed you to Jonnie Oppa." When he let me go he looked at my arm and his eyes narrowed at it. I followed his gaze and noticed he was looking at the bruise that was forming on my upper right arm. Nam Joon released me from his grip and turned to the security guard who caused the bruise. "How dare you put your hand on my little sister, I should have you fired I-" I grabbed Nam Joon by the hand and pulled him before he caused a bigger scene. I looked around and there were fans with their phones out recording and taking pictures, I tugged on his arm even more and said, "Oppa, stop it. He was only doing his job, you can't fire him oppa. Let's just go please before you make a bigger scene!"

          Nam Joon looked at me and nodded his head. I grabbed for my luggage but he stopped me and grabbed my left hand. He lifted his eyebrow and looked at the side of my ring finger and in cursive read the word butterfly. He looked up at me and his eyes softened and tears were beginning to form and so were mine. Our mother had nicknames for us. I was butterfly because when she was pregnant with me she told me that butterflies would always flutter around her and land on her and when I was a baby butterflies used to land on me. She called Nam Joon destructor because he broke everything he touched, literally everything. I smiled at him and he laughed and he grabbed my luggage and threw an arm around my shoulders and turned us around and he waved to his fans and everyone went crazy. No one back home knew that Nam Joon was my brother, but when news reaches back home lets just sayI'm gping to be needing to get a new phone. 

          As we made our way inside, we rode the elevator up. Nam Joon looked at me and said, "Your going to be meeting the other members now, but I have to warn you Jess, they get clingy and wild." I laughed and responded back, "Oppa, I lived in the States, I think I could defend myself from a couple of overly hormoned guys."

          As we arrived on the 3rd floor, we walked down a white hall and into a big room. I looked around and noticed it was a practice room. But then my eyes landed on six boys who were either listening to music, goofing around, dancing, and I swear I saw someone eating. Nam Joon cleared his throat and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us. They all got up and started hollering, "Is this our leadernim's girlfriend! She's very pretty!" I looked down and started blushing. 

          Nam Joon looked at the guys and screamed while his face filled with embarrasment, "Ya! She's my little sister!" I looked up at them and gave them a little wave and smile. Before any of them could speak Nam Joon pointed to a boy with blue hair, "This is Suga hyung." He then pointed to a boy who had light brown hair, "This is Taehyung but also known as V." He then moved on to a boy who was eating ramen, "That pig in the corner is Jin Hyung," at the mention of his name he looked up at me with food in his mouth and smiled, I think I felt a baby barf rising. "That horse next to V is J-Hope, but sometimes we call him Hobbie." J-Hope came up to me and started dancing while saying, "I'm your Hope, I'm your angel, I'm your J-Hope!" I laughed at his dorkiness and Nam Joon introduced the last two members. "The one with the orange hair is Jimin but we like to call him Jiminie Pabo." Just as he said this Jimin glared at my brother. "And lastly we have JungKook also known as Kookie or JungKookie, whichever your prefer." As my eyes landed on him I forgot how to breath, when he smiled at me I felt like I melted. "And everyone this is my little sister Gaeul but her american name is Jessica."
 

          "Okay so now that we all know each other why don't we get somethnig to eat?" The one I believe is Jin said. Again! He just had a huge bowl of noodles and he wats to eat agian?! 

          J-Hope bounced over to me and threw his arm around me, "I know this really good meat place that you should try!" I looked at Nam Joon and he nodded his head in aggreement. I grinned up at Hobbie and he almost practically dragged me out of the room but before we could make it into the elevator we heard someone scream for us. "Ya Hobbie wait! I need Jessics for a minute." I turned around to see JungKook chasing after us. I looked at Hobbie and he shrugged his shoulders. I looked back at JungKook and he grabbed my wrist and started dragging me down the hall into another room. 

          "JungKook is everything okay?" I looked around us to see that we were in a dressing room.

          "You can't go out looking like that," JungKook said. I looked down at my clothes, what was wrong with what I was wearing? I looked up at JungKook and he went red. "No, I didn't mean that you look bad or anything but you need something else. Now that the world knows that your Rap Monster's little sister everyone's going to be harassing you. So here." I looked down at his hands and saw a black face mask and sunglasses. I was about to reach for them when I felt his warm hand graze my cheeck as he slid the mask on my face. I looked up at him and he leaned closer to get the sunglasses on, I felt his cool breath on my face and I felt my breath hitch. I had boyfriends before but none of them made me feel the way I was feeling right now. When he pulled his hands away I snapped back into reality and I let out a shaky laugh, "T-Th-Thanks for the mask and the sunglasses but I think we should be going."

          He smiled up at me and grabbed my hand in his and he lead me back to the elevator where I noticed that everyone else was. "Jessica I heard that you were a track star back home, our Kookie is also a track star. Man you should've seen him in the Idol Star Athletics Championships, he was on fire!" I looked at JungKook who was now grinning at V for what he said. After everyone finished laughing my stomach decided to be grumble. Everyone looked at me and my face went 50 shades of red. Hobbie threw his arm around me and everyone started laughing.

          "Okay, I think we should get Jess something to eat before she kills us," Nam Joon said. As the elevator dinged open we all filled in. It was quiet until we reached the lobby. Right as we stepped out, the number of screaming girls from before doubled, that now there were over 200 people outside. The guards that gave me a hard time were surrounding us, helping us get into the van. I felt JungKook wrap an arm around my waist and I felt Nam Joon get protective just like he used to when we were younger. As we pushed our way past the screaming fans, I heard some of them confessing their loves but I heard mostly all of them confess their hate to me. What did I do? JungKook lowered his face to my ear and muttered, "Just ignore them. They don't hate you, they just hate the fact that your associated with us and they aren't."

          I cracked a smile at this. Those girls are jealous of me? Now that was unheard of. As we pushed our way toward there black van JungKook picked me up like I was nothing and threw me in first. He followed suit and then the rest of the guys piled in. I looked next to me and I notice JungKook there, looking at his phone. I cleared my throat and looked at him. He looked away from his phone and raised an eyebrow at me. I narrowed my eyes and said in a hushed voice, "How can you throw me in here like that? I'm wearing a skirt and I swear it rose when you threw me in."

          "You were walking slow." I looked up at him and scoffed. I reached in my bag and pulled out my phone and headphones. I turned my music on and played my GOT7 playlist. As the beginning of their new song, FLY, started I felt one of my earbuds being ripped off. JungKook grabbed my phone and narrowed his eyes at the screen. "Your with BTS but your listening to GOT7? Really?"

          I snatched my phone and earbud back. "First of all I don't care where I am I will always love GOT7. Mark is such an amazing rapper and he's hot as hell, put two and two together and you can't go wrong. He's the total package." I fired back at him.

          He rolled his eyes at my outburst and said, "When we get back I'm downloading all our songs onto your phone."

          "I already have all your songs and my favorite one is Save Me and Cypher 3: KILLER." As I put my earbuds back in I felt JungKook lean against me. "I also forgot to mention this but I love the black lace underwear your wearing, really brings out your american tanned skin color." My eyes widened and I looked at JungKook who was grinning like a cheshire cat.