Chapter Seven

Dangerous Idol's
          It's been about two weeks since I last saw JungKook and it's in the best two weeks of my life. Mark and I have been inseparable since. I'm glad I came to Korea, Nam Joon Oppa has apologized to me for what he said but I'm still upset. I can't stay mad at him forever. He is my brother after all.
 
         As of now, I am waiting for Mark and V to come over for movie night. 
 
         As I get the bowls from the kitchen, I hear the bell ring. I leave the bowls on the table and go to open the door, but I hear loud voices from outside. 
 
         As I open the door I see 14 guys with pillows, blankets, and snacks. My eyes widen.
 
          Mark was the first to speak, "Jagiya! Ugh, Jackson wanted to come so I said sure; then Jimin wanted to come so V said yes; then everyone just came." 
 
          I looked at everyone and they were all smiling at me. I laughed and opened the door wider and stepped aside so everyone could come in. The last person to walk in was JungKook. I looked at him and I felt my breath catch. 
 
          I guess he noticed because he whispered, "Jessica! I'm sorry I should've never come. V tried to tell the others that I was busy but I'm sorry they didn't listen and they made me come."
 
         I closed my eyes and took in a breath. "It's okay, JungKook-ah. Come in." I offered him a small smile and closed the door as he gave me a sad one in return.
 
          I made my way to the kitchen and pulled out more bowls and more microwaveable popcorn. As I began to open the bags and put them into the microwave I heard V.
 
         "Jessica I am so sorry about JungKook being here!"
 
         I smiled as I closed the microwave and pushed '3 minutes'. "Oppa, it's okay, it's just like my mom used to say, 'Just because I forgive you, doesn't mean that I'll forget what you did'. 
 
         V came over and hugged me and I hugged him back. I heard a beep from the microwave and V released and he took the popcorn bag out and burned his finger in the process. 
 
          I laughed as he hissed as the popcorn burned him. After five popcorn bags and fifteen minutes, we finished and walked to the living room and everyone was lounging around on the floor and couch. I looked at Mark and saw he saved me a spot.
 
         As V and I passed out the popcorn bowls, I asked the group, "What are we watching?"
 
          V jumped up and said, "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo"
 
         "Really! I always wanted to watch it! Lee Joon Gi and the rest of the cast is amazing! And BaekHyun is so funny!" I said excitedly. I looked at V and squealed, "Oppa! I can't wait for your drama to air!" I made my way to Mark, careful to not step on anybody. As I reached Mark, I felt him pull me into him and I heard a groan come from the other side of the room. I looked over to see Yoongi making a face. "What?"
         
         "You people disgust me. All that affection and cuddling its weird." Yoongi said. Hoseok grabbed a pillow and chucked it at Yoongi's head, "Yah! Jung Hoseok!" Hoseok looks at me and smiles, "Just ignore him, Jessica, he's just jealous because he doesn't have a girlfriend. Right huyng?" As Hoseok finished saying this Yoongi threw popcorn at Hoseok, then Hoseok threw popcorn back, which Yoongi ducked at, then the popcorn ended up hitting Jin and this is how popcorn ended up being all over my living room and how our movie night ended in us cleaning and showering. And let me tell you, 15 people trying to shower one after another is a huge problem. Right around JB's turn is when all the hot water was gone. Leaving YoungJae, NamJoon, BamBam, Yugyeom, TaeHyung, and Jimin with cold water to shower with. 
 
          It was around 4 in the morning when everyone settled down and went to bed. But no, I was still in the kitchen cleaning all the dishes but I was fine with it really. I suggested that I do all the dishes anyway. They all had schedules tomorrow anyway and keeping them up any longer would've made them more tired. As the wet, finished dishes piled up, I felt a hand gently place itself on my upper arm. I turned around to see a dishelved JungKook. He reached for a couple paper towels and began drying the dishes. I glanced over at JungKook and watched as he dried the dishes. As he grabbed the knife to dry it, I heard him let out a hiss. I looked at him and saw blood drip to the floor. I quickly shut the water and rushed to his side. I tried to grab for his hands but he turned his back on me and tried to walk away but I grabbed onto his arm and pulled him with me into the bathroom. I grabbed the first-aid kit and pushed JungKook to sit down on the toilet. I grabbed his hand and looked down at his bloody hand, he had a 2 inch cut on the palm of his hand, it wasn't deep but it still looked painful. JungKook snatched his hand out of mine and said, "I don't need your help."
         
         I grabbed his hand again, "Would you quit being so damn stubborn? You have no right to be like this to me. You're the one who hurt me, you left me bruises on my wrists, and you scared me. I lied to Mark so he wouldn't go and kill you! Now let me help you or so help me that I will march my straight to that living room and tell them all what the hell you've done to me that night." JungKook looked at me and sighed and reluctantly gave me his hand. I some lukewarm water and cleaned his hand under it. After gently rinsing his hand, I grabbed a towel and patted it dry. I took a disinfecting bottle and poured some onto a new towel and cleaned his wound again. I grabbed the Neosporin and gently placed some on my finger and then I took the cream and ran it over his cut. I grabbed a white pad and gently placed it on his hand then grabbed a wrap and wrapped it around his wrist. 
 
         I was turning to leave when I felt a two arms circle around my waist, "Thank you, Jessica. I'm sorry for everything that I have done to you. I never meant to hurt you that night. I was just angry and I know that's not an excuse for my behavior but over the past few weeks since you arrived, I started having feelings for you and I know that Mark and you are going out and you have history but I'm going to start fighting for you, Jessica."
 
         I turned around and looked up to him, "JungKook, I-" But he cut me off.
 
         He had a hand on my waist and one on my mouth," Shh, don't say anything. Just know this, I always get what I want Jessica, no matter who stands in my way, I always get what I want and as of know I'm declaring that you, Jessica Kim, are the girl I want and there's no doubt about it."
         
         I turned to leave but he once again grabbed me and crashed his lips to mine. I tried to push him away and off me, but he was showing me no sign that he wanted to. 
 
         When he finally broke away from our kiss he gave me a small smile and left me alone in the bathroom. I certainly didn't want to sleep in the living room with him there, so I woke up Mark and we made our way to my bedroom and fell asleep, away from the others and away from JungKook.