Chapter Five

Dangerous Idol's

          After practice was over, it was around 7:15 at night. Mark offered to drive me home, so I said yes. About 10 minutes into the drive, it was nothing but silence. I looked at Mark and said, "Mark?"

          Mark gave me a side way glance and smiled, "What's up?"

          I closed my eyes and in a rush said, "Istillloveyou." I heard him let out a nervous laugh and he pulled the car over. Oh no, what did I just do? I looked down at my hands and played with a string that was hanging on the end of my dress. He put the car into park and he took his seatbelt off and turned to me and took my hands into his. "What did you just say?"

          I closed my eyes and sighed. I turned to Mark and looked down at our conjoined hands. "I'm still in love with you Mark Yi-en Tuan and I never stopped being in love with you, even when you left, even when I had to watch you through a glass screen, with other girls screaming for you," I felt the tears falling but I still continued I had to get this out, "I never felt so alone in my life after you left. Look I'm not trying to blame you for my misery, but, I'm just trying to tell you that I want you back also. I want to go home Mark and home is where the heart is, and my heart is with you."

          Mark released my hands and used the pads of his thumbs to wipe away my tears. "Jess, I love you so much." And with that he leaned into me and ever so softly kissed my lips. I leaned into him more and felt a soft hum come from the inside of his mouth. I broke the kiss and looked at him. He was the first one to smile. "So does this mean you want to be my girlfriend again, Jess?"

          I gave him a soft laugh and nodded. Mark's smile got bigger and he sighed and leaned back while putting his seatbelt back on,  "You don't no how long I waited for this moment, Jess. I replayed in my head over a thousand times what I was going to say and how I was going to do it. I'm just so glad your back. And the best news is that the agency is finally letting us date, but, they are gonna have to do a background check on you, but that's already been done. I told them the only one who I was ever going to date was you, and look at this, I actually am, so you are finally in the clear and we can go around dating without actually being harassed by the company. We are just gonna have to worry about how the fans will react to this because as you know, I am the visuals of GOT7." He said this while showing me his cute poses

         I laughed while slipping my shoes off. "Come on Mr. Visuals, take me home to my apartment and I''ll make dinner." I gave him the address and in half an hour I was home and being pushed to the kitchen to dinner. I laughed and grabbed Mark's hands to stop him, "Let me change first please?" Mark sighed and let me go to my room to change. I removed all my make-up with a wipe and threw my hairi in a bun, grabbed my glasses, and changed. I slipped into my slippers and walked out of my room and saw Mark with two bowls of ramen and kimchi. I cleared my throat and raised an eyebrow at him, "Wasn't I supposed to be making dinner?"            

         Mark looked at me and shrugged, "Yeah, well, I was thinking that I should since you dug yourself all the way back to America and back." I looked at him and scoffed, "I'm sorry if I'm just trying to look good for you and not a mess." 

         Mark sighed and came to me, engulfing me in a hug. He kissed my forehead and said, "No matter how you look, you will always be beautiful in my eyes."

         "You always know the right things to say, MarkiePooh." I said with my head buried in his chest. I felt his chest go up and down from his laughing. "You know Jackson calls me that once in awhile. It always reminds me of you." I gave him a laugh and looked up at him. I had 15 Winnie the Pooh plushes and they were all from Mark. He was obsessed with them, he got me one every year for my birthday. It's how the name MarkiePooh came to be, he was my life sized Winnie the Pooh. 

         "I know. I've seen the MarkSon show on After School Club." I mumbled.

         "You don't have to be upset, come on let's eat." He grabbed for my hand and led me back to the kitchen, he pulled out the chair for me, and once I sat down he sat across from me. I looked down at the food in front of me. 

         "Brings back many memories Mark," I said while picking up the chopsticks to eat. 

          He chuckled and did the same, "Hopefully it still tastes as good." I laughed and we began to eat. Half-way through our dinner the bell rang. I excused myself and got up, as I opened the door I was suprised to see a very wet JungKook

         "Oh my God, JungKook are you okay?" I asked him. 

         He gave me a short laugh and shivered, "Well I was around the area and all of a sudden it started to rain, so I called V and he mentioned that you live here and to ask you if it was alright of me to stay until he comes and gets me."                 

         I stared at him and then finally said, "Um yeah. Just mind the mess. I also have company here; are you hungry? Mark just made some ramen." He followed me in as we made ourselves to the kitchen. Mark looked up and saw JungKook. he immediately stood up and greeted JungKook. "Oh! Sunbae, are you okay?"

         JungKook looked at me then at Mark then back at me. I gave him a small smile as I said, "I'm going to get you a towel, I'll be right back." As I made my way over to the bathroom I heard footsteps following me. I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and I giggled. "Mark he's in the kitchen," I felt his lips kiss my neck and I moaned, "Mark, seriously stop it. JungKook's here."

         "So this is why you're so hung up on GOT7 and Mark Tuan." This wasn't Mark. I turned around fast and saw JungKook

         "What the hell, JungKook" I hissed while slapping him with a towel. He grabbed the towel and put it under his arm. "Jessica, I'm better than him, like I'm way ier and I have a better voice," I scoffed and began to leave but he grabbed my arm and pulled me to his chest and whispered, " I will have you."

         I jerked out of his grasp and hissed back at him, "I'm not a damn object to be won. I've known Mark my whole life. He's my best friend and my boyfriend, so I hope your childness actions are all gone because I can't stand another jackass." 

         I walked away from him and made my way to the kitchen to see Mark putting his jacket on. "Hey. I just got a call from YoungJae and he said that CoCo isn't feeling well. I gotta go and take her to the vet, I'm sorry to be rushing out of here like this, I'll make this up to you Jess." I laughed and gave him a kiss. "It's okay, go. I know how much you love her, and make sure to call me when you get there please? It's raining and it looks like a storm is coming so please be careful."

         He grabbed me into a hug and kissed me. "I'm always careful Jess. I love you and I'll call you later." I watched as he ran out of the apartment and I closed the door behing him.

         "I see lover boys gone." I heard JungKook say from behind. I turned around to see him in nothing but a towel around his waist. "Why do you only have a towel on?" 

         He looked at me and smirked, "Well maybe that's becasue they were soaked to the bone and I took a shower." I groaned and went to clear the table of my unfinished dinner. as I was about to put the dishes in the dishwasher I heard JungKook speak, "I see you also like older guys."

         I rolled my eyes and looked at him as he stood in the towel only leaning agaisnt the kitchen table. "Jessica the guy is 23 years old and you're what 17?" 

         "You don't know him, he's been my rock since birth. I love him no matter what and nothing you or anyone says is going to change my mind." I stated firmly. 

         JungKook got up and started walking toward m slowly. He leaned so close to me that I felt his cool breath on my face, "I don't have to say anything Jessica. All I gotta do is show you."