Chapter Six

Dangerous Idol's

        "What do you think you're doing," I screamed. I tried pushing past him but it was no use. He grabbed my wrists and he took me and dragged me to my room. "JungKook let me go, stop it you're hurting me!" 

       He threw me onto my bed and I crawled to my night stand and grabbed a book to throw at him but he easily dodged it. He looked at me with a sly grin and he walked ever so slowly towards me. I tried backing away but my back hit the headboard of my bed and I had no where else to go. He was now so close to my face and his body was on top of me. My heart began beating like crazy, my breathing was out of control, and overall, I was scared. He gently placed his hands on top of my wrists and gave them a squeeze and I hissed as pain shot up my arms. I looked down to see the once red marks on both my hands turning a light purple and blue. I felt tears well up in my eyes and I shut my eyes tight. Please don't hurt me. I was expecting to feel some sort of other pain come but nothing did. I felt the bed lighten and I watched as he laughed his way to the bathroom and closed the door. Once I made sure he wasn't going to come back out, I ran back to the kitchen to get my phone and I dialed TaeHyung's number. After about four rings he picks up. "Well hello Jessica, is JungKook annoying you already?" 

       When I heard his voice the tears just came flooding, "Oppa where are you?" 

       "Jess, what happend are you okay? Where's JungKook?" He said with concern.

       "He's in the bathroom but please come Oppa. I'm so scared right now. I don't want to be alone with him." I pleaded.

       "Jessica it's okay I'm running up to your apartment right now as we speak come open the door for me." He said and then he hung up. I threw my phone back onto the table and ran to the door and right when I opened it I saw TaeHyung. I let out a sigh of relief and I threw myself into his arms. I let go of TaeHyung and he wiped the remaining tears that I had on my face and he gently placed his hand on my back and escorted me back into my house. Right when we walked out so did JungKook. He looked suprised to see TaeHyung. "Agh Hyung, you're here?"

       We raised an eyebrow at him and said, "Yeah, I'm here," TaeHyung reached into his pocket and fished out his keys and threw them toward JungKook who easily caught them, "take the car back home, I'm staying here with Jessica."

       "Why are you staying here, Hyung? Don't you know our little Jessica has herself a boyfriend?" JungKook said, challenging him.

       TaeHyung smirked and replied, "Yes I do actually, but do you know that? I'm here because you called me to pick you up, but so did Mark, he wanted me to stay with her for the night. So you have to drive yourself home, okay?"

       JungKook nodded and he began walking towards us. I tried hiding behind TaeHyung but he firmly held me in my place. "Jessica, come me out please?"

       I looked at TaeHyung who nodded his head and I followed JungKook to the door. He grabbed my wrists and he gently kissed them. "I'm sorry for hurting you Jess, but I think it's in your best intrest to listen to me next time. Okay?" He gave me a small smile and then he walked out and I quickly closed the door and locked it. I pressed my back to the door and I slowly fell to the floor crying. I heard footsteps approaching me and I saw TaeHyung crouch down to me and slowly pick me up bridal style. He gently placed me down onto the couch and then he sat down next to me.

       "Why?" 

       I heard TaeHyung sigh and he looked at me and then down to my wrists, "Jessica I am so sorry about him. He's had an extremely bad day today."

       I looked at him and scoffed. I stood up and shoved my wrists into his face, "YOU CALL THIS A DAMN BAD ING DAY! So what's going to happen next time he's angry? Hmm? A broken rib? A black eye? Or is it going to be another bruise?" I screamed.

       TaeHyung pushed my wrists away from his face and stood up, "He doesn't know how to control his anger! I've been trying to help him Jess but it's so damn hard. You think our lives are so easy huh! We are so damn busy that we sometimes never sleep. I wanna quit sometimes, I want to leave the music industry. My life is so complicated and hectic that I don't got time to worry about him sometimes. And please stop overreacting I promise I'll keep him away from you."

       I stabbed my finger into his chest, "I'm overreacting! How do you explain being assualted in my own damn house by an who I'm sorry can't control his damn anger! TaeHyung get out of my house right now"

       He sighed and grabbed his jacket and left. I felt a sob come up from my chest and I started crying again. I looked down at my wrists and went to the bathroom, I rummaged through my cabinet until I found something to wrap around my wrists. Just then I heard my phone beep. I closed the cabinet and walked back out towards the kitchen to see a response from Mark: Hey my phone's about to die soI can't call you but I just arrived at the house and it seems CoCo is fine for now, but it's to late to take her anywhere. I'll call you tmrw, get some sleep beautiful. I love you.

       I smiled and sent a quick text back to him. I put my phone in my pocket and walked to a box in my room and grabbed a Winnie the Pooh plush and went to bed with it. 


       I woke up with the sun peeping through the curtains. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. As I rubbed my eyes I instantly regretted it. I hissed as the pain from last night came flowing back into my mind. I looked to see that the white bandages that were once their last night were replaced with a brown one. I looked around my room and saw no one there, then I heard a noise coming from the living room. I quietly got off my bed and crept my way to the living room. I saw a figure sitting on the couch and I screamed. When the figure turned around I realized that it was Mark. I sighed and walked over to him. I threw myself onto the seat next to him and l laid on his shoulder. 

       "How's the wrist's?" He suddenly asked. I sat up and looked at him questionably. "TaeHyung told me that while he came over you tripped in the kitchen and landed on your wrists and you bruised them."

       I let out a nervous laugh, "Well you know me, always clumsy." He laughed with me and then he got up from the couch and gently helped me off the ocuch without hurting my wrists. We went into the kitchen and when I walked in I was stunned. There was food on the table. I looked at him and he smiled. "Well since our world tour is next week we were given some free time and since your injured and a damsel in distress I thought why not spend my mini vacation with you?"  

       "Thank you for being here," I said and we both sat down and began to eat.

       "Well, you really can't do anything because of your wrists so here I am! And anyway I have something that I want to tell you." Mark said. I put a spoonfull of rice into my mouth and said, "Shoot."

       "Look I know this is really short notice, but well since our tour is starting next week I wanted to know if you would come with me on tour. We start off in Korea then we go to China then we got to Japan then Thailand the back to China then we got to the United States and then we go baco China and we finish it off in Korea. I know it's alot to ask but I was told that I could bring you and I really want to." He finished. I looked at him with my eyes wide. A GOT7 World Tour? Mark just asked me to go with them on tour. OMG!!! I looked at Mark and I squealed. "So I take that as a yes?"

       "Of course it's going to be a yes! I would be crazy to pass up an opportunity like this!" We both smiled at each other and then we finished our food and spent the rest of the day together. 

       It was around 9:00 that the doorbell rang. Mark was packing my bags for their tour next week because I couldn't do it, due to my wrists, and I had to excuse myself to go and get the door. As I jogged to the door I slowly opened it, trying to cause as little pain to my wrists as possible. As I opened the door JungKook's face came into sight. My eyes widened and I flinched as his hand rose. I loked at him and stuttered, "M-M-Mark's here. what do you want?" 

       JungKook noticed my rection to him and his eyes went sad, "I came to aplologize for what I did to you Jesscia. I had no right to do this to you and I literally just met you not even a week ago. TaeHyung chewed my ear off all day for what I did to you and I just wanted to aplogize for harming you." I looked at him as he gently picked up my wrists and kissed them. I jerked my hands away from him and closed the door in his face. I immediately locked it and ran back to my room. Mark was in the middle of searching through my lingerie draw, he looked at me and pulled out my red lace underwear and held it up with a really big smile.

       "Since when did you wear lace?" 

       I slowly walked to the edge of the bed and crossed my legs, "For a while now, but you've been gone so I had no one to show them to." I looked at him and pouted. He threw my underwear back into my draw and he shut it and walked over to me. 

       He lowered himself so he was at my eye level and he whispered, "So what are you wearing right now?"       

       I brought my face close to his ear and whispered back, "Why dont you come and find out?" I winked at him and he started kissing me. And this is how I forgot about JungKook coming over.