Chapter Three

Dangerous Idol's

Just remember her American name is Jessica.


​          "Mark?"

​          "Jessica! I been wanting to talk to you. I miss-" I cut him off.

​          "Two ing years." I whispered to him.

​          "I'm sorry how I ended things Jess. I-It's that the company wouldn't allow me to date and all and when they found out about you I just didn't want to hurt you, but I know I did and I'm really sorry. I just want to make it all up to you." He pleaded.

​          "Mark, I don't know." 

​          "Please Jess, I just want to see you again!" He pleaded to me again.

​          "How did you know I was in Korea anyway?" I questioned.

​          "TaeHyung told me."

​          I narrowed my eyes at the wall I've been staring at, "That traitor..." I mumbled. "I'll meet with you, but it's not a date."

          I heard him laugh and I swear I almost laughed with him. I was still so stupidly in love with him, that it hurt, and talking with him right now, was making me want to run to him and let him hold me. "It could be whatever you want it to be Jess, as long as I get to see you." I felt my heart pound in my chest and the butterflies in my stomach. He has no idea the effect he has on me.....

          "Okay, where do you want to meet?" I asked. 

​          "There's this small cafe by the company, meet me there at 2:30 p.m." he said.

​          "Okay then. Goodbye Mark."

          "Goodbyes are forever, Jess. See you tomorrow. And I never once forgot about you. I miss you a lot." And then the phone went dead. I felt something wet against my cheeks and realized that I was crying. He always corrected me with the 'goodbyes are forever' thing. He always told me that saying goodbye was another way of walking out of someone's life for good. He hated saying goodbye to people. But that's what he did to me. Though it wasn't forever, he still said goodbye...



​          I woke up with the sun peeking in through the curtains. 

​          I groaned and sat up, running me eyes. I looked at the screen of my phone and it read: 6:03 a.m. I threw myself back onto my bed but my phone stared ringing. I picked it up and mumbled a 'hello'.

         "Why are you still sleeping?" I heard a voice say.

          I looked at the caller id and saw that it was V calling. "Oppa, why are you calling me so early? I'm still trying to adjust to the time change."

​          I heard V laugh a little which made me laugh also. "I only called to see if you wanted to have some breakfast together? I'll bring some over!"

         "Come over!" I shouted into the phone and hung up. I threw my covers off and walked to take a shower, I connected my Bluetooth to my speaker and blasted EXO's Monster. After a couple BTS and BIGBANG songs, I finished my shower with GOT7's Rewind. As I patted my hair and skin dry, and put lotion on, I wrapped my towel around my body and walked out to get clothes. But when I open the door and step out, I walk into a muscular chest and scream. My feet were a little wet and I end up slipping but a strong arm caught me.

​          I look up to see V grinning. 

         "Ya oppa! Let me go!" I scream while struggling to get free. As V helped steady me up, I walked to my room and he turned and made his way into yeh kitchen. I grabbed a pair of soft shorts and a t-shirt and undergarments and went to the bathroom to go change.

​          When I was done I walked to the kitchen to where V was setting the table. I took my seat as he gave me a bowl of rice and beef and bean sprout soup. Yum. We began to eat when something clicked on in my head, how did he get in? I set my spoon down and looked at him. I cleared my throat and he locked up at me with a mouth full of food.

​          "So, um, just a little question, I just wanna know how you got into my house." I asked with a raised eyebrow.

​          He shrugged his shoulder and began putting more food in his mouth. I just stared at him as he swallowed his food, " I just watched you put it in last night, that's all." And he stuffed his face more while slurping.

          I kicked his leg from under the table. "If your gonna be eating with sent you ever slurp, it's disgusting, and close your moth end you eat, no ones wants to see all that in your mouth."

​          He mumbled a string of complaints before eating the way I told him. After a long silence V spoke.

​          "So I heard you talked to Mark." 

​          I slowly processed what he said and nodded my head. 

​          "And you're gonna be meeting with him?" He asked. I nodded my head again.

​          "How are you processing all this? Are you mad at me?!" He asked quickly. I laughed and shook my head. "Well I was at first, but I want to thank you. This may be what I need to get over him." 
         "Okay good! So what are you wearing?" He said in a girly voice.

​          "Um I don't know. It's not a date, we are just meeting up to finally settle things. So I was just going to wear shorts and a t-shirt."

​          "Mark ain't meeting up with you to settle things, he wants you back and your going to get him back whether you like it or not." V stood up and grabbed my food, I began to protest. "I don't have to be at the company till three so you and I are going to have a little fun paying dress up."

​          "Oppa, are you going to choose an outfit for me?" I asked with a chuckle. V looked up at me modified, "Hell no, I got stylists noonas coming over to help."

          After we did the dishes and cleaned up I heard my bell ring. I went to go get it but V was already at the door and three girls were walking in with black bags. I looked at them and we all greeted each other. The girls grabbed me and pushed me into my bedroom and sat me down while they began emptying out their bags. Soon my room had hair products and make-up everywhere. One of the girls who I learned name was Lee Ma Ri, went to my closet and began picking clothes out. Another girl, Park Bora was doing my hair, and the last girl, Choi Young, was doing my make-up. 

          "Is this all really necessary? It's not even a date." I felt everyone stop and look at me. 

          Ma Ri came up to me and set a white dress on my bed and black heels. "When you're in South Korea, fashion is everything. And the fact that your realted to Nam Joon and that your meeting your ex-boyfrind, who happens to be an idol part of a group that's getting bigger everyday, this all seems appropriate. V told us everything, we are gonna mke him drool for you and make him see what he left behind." 

          After and hour and a half, my hair was in a braid going down my shoulder, my make-up was simple, and I was finished and dressed. I thanked the girls and we exchanged numbers and they left. I looked at the clock and I had about an hour left till i had to meet up with Mark. V decided to take me out and show me around to his faorite places. We ended up having hids dozens of times from screaming fans. 

          We were walking together when I heard my phone ring. I looked at the screen and saw Nam Joon's name. I pressed ignore and looked to V who was staring back at me. "I'm not talking to him and you can't make me." He chuckled and threw an arm over me. "Come on beautiful let's go. Mark is probably there right now waiting for you." 

          I sighed and V hauled down a taxi. We sat in silence until we arrived at a small cafe. I got out and V said he was going to go to work and he'll call me later. He closed the door and the taxi drove away and I made my way into the little cafe. I looked around and saw Mark in the back. I made my way toward him and sat across from him. I placed my purse in my lap and I looked up at him. He looked even hotter than from the last time I've seen him. He now had blonde hair, he gotten toned up more, his tan was all gone, and his face was more sculpture like. I was falling head over heels again. I cleared my throat and I looked back down to my hands. I heard a cup move clower to me, I looked up to see an espresso.

          "It's still your favorite right? Jess I miss you so much. I never once stopped thinking about you. Yes, I know I hurt you and I can never fix that but give me another chance. Please, I love you." He had tears formed in his eyes and I couldn't help but tear up also. 

          "Mark I never stopped loving you. I even listen to your music becuase I can't forget about you, but you left me like that. I was more alone than I ever was before. I dealt with my mother's death alone, you leaving I dealt with it alone, everything that has happened to me I dealt with it alone. I was alone." My face was all wet and my make-up was all ruined. I put the strap of my bag on my shoulder and got up I walked past Mark but didn't make it far. He grabbed my wrist and jerked me to him and his lips smashed onto mines.