Chapter 2

My Lost Sister

Its was so clean. Manager didn’t tell us if we have maid.

“Hyung, who was cleaning our house? Do we have a maid?” Wooyoung asked.

“Woo, I'll find out who it was. ” I said to Woo. I searched every room, from Nichkhun's room to Junsu hyung.

Suddenly Junho screamed. "Ahhh! Who are you?!"

I closed the door and went to Junho’s room. Everyone else was also there.

There was a girl in his room, who was she?

"Were you the one who have been cleaning our house?” I asked.

“Yes, I've been cleaning the house. Uncle Wong hired me here as a maid.” she said. Her voice was familiar. Where I heard that voice?

“You shouldn't sleep on my bed without my permission.. But its okay now… I know you’re tired from cleaning, you should take a rest… You can sleep in my bed.” Junho offered.

“Thank you. I know you guys are a kpop group but which group are you guys from? I only know Super Junior.” she said.

“We’re 2PM.. How could you not know about 2PM? Oh well, you'll know about us more later. Today, you just take a rest. Tomorrow, you will start work again.” I said, I can tell by looking at her that she was tired.

“Thank you…may I know your name?”she asked, which shocked me a little.

“My name is Ok Taecyeon..You can call me Taecyeon oppa. I think I’m older than you..What is your name?” I asked. Right when I told her my name, she seems to be surprised.

“Oppa.. Its great name. My name is Bae Suzy.. Oppa can called me Suzy.” she said with smile. When she smiled, I can tell Junho and Wooyoung fell in love with it.

“Yah, Suzy if you smile like that, the boys will fall for you.” I said and she stopped.

“I’m Sorry Taecyeon oppa. May I know who Junho and Wooyoung is? And the rest of the members? And I won't do that again.” she said and stares at me. Hope she won't fall for me..