Chapter 4

My Lost Sister

Donghae's POV

At Music Bank, 2PM and Super Junior shared the same room, 2PM on one side, Super Junior on the other. 2PM wanted to promote their new song Hands Up while Super Junior wanted to promote Mr.Simple.

Did they not know it was the same person? Suzy?

Kyuhyun was smiling while replying to messages while Junho was having fun with his group members.

I finished getting ready first so I went ahead and talked to the 2PM members.

“Hey Junho, what’s up? Remember your best friend,” I smiled, "Where's Taecyeon?"

"Hyung! Did you already finish getting ready? I don't think you need anything on your face, you look perfectly fine. Me on the other hand need some make up for my tiny eyes." he chuckles, "And Taecyeon hyung is still waiting for his food. The maid is always late. She's been texting a lot." he trailed off. And from his tone of voice, I know he was jealous.

And I know who she's probably texting too, because he, Cho Kyuhyun, is just sitting on the other side texting back.

“I’m hungry too, mind sharing?” I asked.

"Sure! All we need to do now is wait for my Suzy to come." he said with a smile.

As he said that, Teacyeon came in along with a girl. And she was really pretty. I just hope I won't fall for her, since I already promised Kyuhyun I won't.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Bae Suzy imnida." she bowed her head towards everyone in the room. I can tell by the look on Kyuhyun's face that he was loosing focus. I thought they haven't met each other? Did he recognize her voice?

After realizing that Super Junior was also in the room, she and Kyuhyun stared at each other non-stop. Not wanting Junho to think something was going on between the two, I had to interrupt. "Suzy, do you have any extra food? Oppa haven't ate yet." I showed her my cutest aegyo. I know it doesn't matter anyway since she liked maknae and not me.

"Neh, I have some left." she smiled. I can sense the jealous stares from both Kyuhyun and Junho since Suzy was being nice to me.

She took a step forward and lost balance, and being quicker, I easily caught her. As our eyes locked, I finally get why both Kyuhyun and Junho liked her. But I should stop this thinking, I don't want to loose my two best friend over a girl. And besides, I have Jessica too, I don't want her to hate me.

"Are you okay?" I asked, "You should be more careful next time."

"I'm okay oppa." she replied and stood up straight.

Right away, Junho came and separated us, "Hyung, why are you so close to her? People are going to think wrong." he took her hand. "Suzy, how about my food?"

"Here's your food oppa." she said and gave him a peck on the lips, shocking everyone, even Junho.

Kyuhyun's face expression changes. Taecyeon didn't care. And Wooyoung couldn't say anything.

"Thank you Suzy." Junho smiled.

“Oppa, good luck. I will watch your performance from inside the room.” she smiled and hugged everyone before exiting out the room.

"Junho, was that your Suzy? Is that why she kissed you?" I turned to him who was still smiling cause of the kiss.

"Neh, that's my Suzy, hyung." he smiled proudly, "Anyway, we're up now, see you later."

 

~~~~~~~~~

Hello! sandythaoo here. I finished editing.

I hope I didn't change too much of the story. :)

Thanks for supporting! Hope you guys will continue to support the story onwards. 

Have a nice day! ^^