Trainer of JYP Entertainment

My Lost Sister

 

I feel like they loved suzy so much.Suzy will choose who,Junho or Kyuhyun?I don’t want my brother feel hurt.I should plan something about this.

End Donghae’s POV

2PM doing great job when their performance.Everyone feel so fun because of ‘Hands Up’s song.When 2PM performance,Junho always looking Suzy who  seat with audience.2PM member realized it especially Wooyoung.Suzy just feel happy because of her brother did great job.She also waited for Super Junior performance.When Kyuhyun’s part,he also did same thing what Junho did.She feel something wrong with Kyuhyun.He is not sing like usual…It feel like he is jealous now.In the end of show,everyone waited for result.Who will win between 2PM and Super Junior.MC announced the winner…2PM!!!

2PM fans happy.Super Junior also congrates to 2PM.When Kyuhyun want to said congrates to Junho.Junho can feel anger of Kyuhyun.Junho feel something wrong with Kyuhyun.Everyone go to backstage.

Suzy POV

Yeay!! My brother wins..I should congrates them.Maybe I’m here…They become winner.I feel pity to Super Junior because they did not win.I wonder what happened to Kyuhyun.He stared me when their performance.Maybe he lost computer games.I know my Kyuhyun is gamers.I waited 2pm in their room which shared with Super Junior.Suddenly the door opened.Wooyoung oppa appeared.I running towards him and hugged him tightly.

“Oppa,you did great job,”I said while hugging him.He also hugging me tightly.

“I know Suzy..because you’re here,”He kissed me on the lips.He is alone.Another member still not come.Suddenly he stopped kissing.

“I love you  Bae Suzy.I love you since we’re first met.You are Taecyeon’s sister.I feel so jealous when you kissed Junho.Will you be my girlfriend?”,he asked while holding my hand.I love him too but kyuhyun oppa will hurt.What should I do?Maybe Kyuhyun just played my heart.I know he can found pretty girl more than me.Since first I come to Korea,I met 2PM first because I worked with them.After that I found my lost brother.I falling in love with Wooyoung.I know he loved me since we first met.I can feel it.I love Wooyoung so much.I really want be his girlfriend.I know that I’m not singer.I will try my best to become singer like my brother.I will become Trainer JYP entertainment.I make decision to accept Wooyoung oppa as my boyfriend.I kissed him.

“This is my answer,”I said.In the  beginning,he shocked.After that,he smiled in front of me.I admired the most of his smile.

“Suzy,I promised that I will never hurt you.I will protect you.I love you Ok Suzy or Bae Suzy,”He said.He continued kiss me.

“Oppa,our relationship is secret.Nobody can’t know it.Can’t oppa waited me until become singer.We will announced our relationship.My brother also can’t know about it.If oppa want,help me find my another lost brother”,I said while holding his hand.

“Okay Suzy…I will help you..Fighting for your trainer..I know it from Taecyeon hyung,”he replied with smile.

“Thanks oppa..I love you,”I said with smile.

“I love you too…Lets pretend nothing happened between us”,he said.I just nooded.He leave me and he sit in his chair while waiting other member.I just standing here.Suddenly,the door opened again.All member coming.I hugged Taecyeon oppa first.

“Oppa,you’re awesome..Congrates..Oppa should treat me a food,”I asked.

“Okay..Oppa will cooked special dished for you,”Taecyeon replied.After that I greet Junho oppa.

“Junho oppa..why you’re looking me?Everyone can realized it..”I asked while looking down.

“Oppa just want sing for you…Put Your Hands Up!!..Where is my gift?”He asked me.I wonder what happened to Junho oppa now.Maybe he want kiss.I should kiss him.

“This is your gift,”I said.I kissed him on the lips.Wooyoung just looking at his girlfriend.He know that she just give gift to Junho..She will never love Junho.Junho shocked.

“Thank You,Suzy,”he said.I know he blushed.After that,I just saw them preparing to back home.I give stares to Wooyoung what happened just now.He know read my stares.He winked at me.Today is my last day with them.After today,I will stay with another trainer.I will miss all of my brother especially my boyfriend,Jang Wooyoung and my lost brother,Ok Taecyeon.I should make them happy before I go.

“Oppa,l want your dishes for me…Today is my last day for you,”I said with sad voice while holding Taecyeon’s hand .All member shocked especially Junho oppa.

“WHAT??You want leave us?Why?,”Junho asked me.I can’t explain anything because  I will miss them.I let my brother to explain it.

“She will become trainer in our company.I want she go to audition.She has good voice because she is my sister.We will wait for her comeback as singer,”he explained.Junho seem understand and let me go.

“Oppa,I’m so sorry because I leave you.I will try my best to be best singer.You will meet me after I become singer.Just prayed for me.I love you oppa.Junsu oppa,Nichkhun oppa,Chansung oppa,Wooyoung oppa and Junho oppa,don’t forget me,”I said with crying.

“We will miss you..”Junsu said.He hugging me.I just can crying.After that,all member hugging me.I will miss my brother so much.

“Oppa,please take care of my brother..I really worried about him.Wooyoung oppa,don’t forget to eat.Junho oppa,please take care of your health.I will worried about all of you,”I said while hugging them.

“Okay,lets be happy before she leave.Lets go back home.Oppa will cooked for you,”Taecyeon said.

“Okay oppa.Lets go,”I said with smile.

Suddenly the door opened again.Super Junior is come.

“Donghae oppa,try your best next time,”I said.Donghae just nooded.