Chapter 9

My Lost Sister

All 2PM member kissed on Suzy’s cheek.They really miss Suzy a lot.Wooyoung thought wrong about Suzy.He thought Suzy had another guy beside him.

“If you see the video,the MC asked me,who you like most in 2PM?,”She asked.All member knows it except Wooyoung.

“Are you not watched it ?,”She feel sad about it.He know that his girlfriend is sad.Then he whispered to Suzy’s ear,”Wooyoung sunbae-nim.”She shocked.

“I thought you don’t watched it,”She pouted.All member just watched cute couple.

“Who says?I don’t watched it?..I’m your stalker baby,”He caress his girlfriend hair.

“Woo..you make my sister cried just now,”Junho seem mad.

“Min message me,She wanna know what is Junho’s relationship with Suzy?She saw Junho kissed Suzy just now.What should I reply it?,”Chansung asked.

“Oppa,my member can’t know about it,”She said.Everyone thought how to solved this problem.Suddenly,Wooyoung started to give best solution.

“Just saying that Suzy is Junho ex girlfriend.Their face not look alike,”Wooyoung suggested.

“Are you okay with that,?”She curious.

“I’m okay with that.You just need to know,I love you so much,”He kissed on Suzy’s forehead.

“Okay hyung..I will send it to Min.Junho,I think Min likes you,”Chansung texted back to Min.

“Even he likes me,I don’t like her back as she want.I want focus in my career first,”Junho said in confident ways.Its the time for 2PM performance.

“Oppa,fighting!!,”She did a lot aegyo.

“Yeah my baby,”He kissed on his girlfriend lips.I forgot to hug my brother.

“Taec oppa,fighting!! Your sister always support you,”She hugged her brother tightly.

“Yah only Taec hyung.I also your brother,”Junho sad.She said “Come here my oppa,”Junho comes and its family hug.When 2PM Performance,Suzy watched with sparkly eyes.Their dance are really awesome.Then,the performance ended.Miss A waited their sunbae-nim.Only suzy are super excited.

When Junho opened the door,suzy immediately hugged him.Other Miss A member shocked and curious.

“Your performance are really great!!”She acts like a kid.