chapter 7

My Lost Sister

 

“Oppa..is that true?”I asked him.He just nooded.I smiled brightly to him.

“That’s my pretty sister…please comeback..Oppa will miss you a lot..”Junho pokes my cheek.I’m so happy now.

“Yah Junho..dont pokes too much…Pity my girlfriend…”Wooyoung said to Junho.

“Okay…I should leave love two birds now..Everyone!! let leave this room NOW!!”he makes a joke.

Now..only Wooyoung and I in this room.I don’t know how to started.

“Suzy…I know you’re so  beautiful..Every guy will falling in love if they see your face..please don’t ever think that I will not fight for our love..If you want to know..the rule for being artist…No dating in our company.. I will tell JYP slowly..I know he will allowed it if you did very good job,”He holding my hand tightly while looking into my eyes deeply.

“I know oppa…You also the same too..You had a lot of gossips..with Taeyeon…Tiffany…Sunye…I’m jealous if you want to know..I hope we will together forever..”I said.

"Promise me Suzy that you will wait me,"He make pinky promise to me.I just nooded.After that I hugged my boyfriend tightly.After one year later,I already debut ..I miss all my brother..Now were in same company but theyre my senior while i just junior.Today is my first day stage after my debut.I keep praying that my stage will be okay.I'm so scared.Suddenly,someone closed my eyes.

"Who are you??"the person still not answered my question yet.I keep asking question but the person make my body up.Now i already stands up but my eyes still close.Suddenly,the person hugged me from behind.

"Suzy,oppa miss you a lot,"the person let my eyes opened.Now i recognized the voice.

"Junho oppa!! Youre shocked me...Why you act weird person?"I want to mad at him.

"Nothing Suzy..I just miss you,"He still hug me.If Junho oppa here,all my brother also here.

"Oppa,where is Wooyoung??"I quickly asked the question.

"He is on our room.Today also be our comeback stage.Ill be back,"He answered my question.I jumped happily.I turned back to Junho oppa and hugging him tightly.Suddenly,my Miss a member coming it.They shocked when they see me hug Junho oppa.

"Suji!!What are you doing?"Fei unnie angry at me.I immediately stopped hugging oppa.

"Are you...with Junho oppa??"Min unnie also asked me.What should i answered now?No one can know that my relationship with junho oppa and taecyeon oppa...also with my boyfriend,Wooyoung.

"Suzy..oppa need to go now..After you finished your performance,come to 2PM room..I will wait you,"He kissed on my cheek.Now its will be  more misunderstand.I just smiled back to him.In my heart,i cant wait to see my lover..I miss him a lot.Maybe now he become more handsome than before.After Junho oppa left,my unnie looking at me weirdly.

"Suji..dont said that you and Junho oppa in relationship?"Min unnie said.

"We're just meet and he asked me to introduce myself to 2PM oppa,"i answered.

"Okay I trust you,Suzy,"Fei unnie said.