Lost Brother

My Lost Sister

 

I searching where is Kyuhyun.I heard SiWon oppa and Eunhyuk conversation.

“Hyukkie,whats wrong with Kyuhyun today.He seem weird today?”Si Won asked Eunhyuk oppa.

“I don’t know hyung,”He replied back.I really worried now.Where is Kyuhyun?Before I want to meet Kyuhyun,I asked permission to my brother.

“Oppa,can I meet someone here?I will back soon.Wait me at our dorm,”I whispered to Taecyeon’s ear.He just nooded.

“Oppa,I have something to do..Wait me at our dorm,”I said.Everyone understand me.After that,its begin for me to searching Kyuhyun.Finally I meet him at upstair.He is alone.I think he is crying.

“Is that you,Kyuhyun oppa?”I asked.He hurrily wiped his tears and looking who calling his name.

“Yeah..i am.Who are you?”He asked me.Why he don’t recognized me?

“Oppa..is that me,Suzy.”I answered back.I tried to become closer but he avoid me.

“Don’t close with me.You already have Junho..You kissed him.My heart really hurt,”His voice become sad.

“Oppa,do you love me?”I asked him again.I don’t know that he loves me.Suddenly he holding my hand tightly.

“Suzy,I want to say that I love you,”He proposed me.I don’t know how to said because I already become Wooyoung’s girlfriend.

“Oppa,can you wait my answer after I become singer like you..I will joined JYP entertainment..Wait me until I debut.I will give the answer to you,”I hope he will waiting for me.

“Okay Suzy.I will waiting for you,don’t forget me..”he said.After that I walked alone with thinking about my life after this.Kyuhyun….Wooyoung….everything about my past which I still not remember.

In 2PM dorm,they already waiting me.Wooyoung walked towards me and hugged me tightly.He whispered something to my ear,

“My girl,where you go?I miss you already,”He said.His voice is so romantic.Thats why I love him.

“I looking for someone…I really want meet my other brother,”I answered.I searching where is Junho.

“Oppa,where is Junho oppa?”I asked Junsu oppa.

“He locked his door.I don’t know whats wrong with him today..can you talk with him?”He answered.

“Wooyoung oppa,I want meet Junho oppa first.We will talked later,okay.”I smiled brightly to my boyfriend.I know he admire most my smile.He just nooded and smile back.

*Knock!*

“Junho oppa,can I talk you for awhile?”I said with soft voice.Suddenly,the door opened.I see his tears.Why he is crying?He sit on his bed.

“Oppa,are you okay?Tell me everything…I will help you,”I sit beside him.

“ummhh…Suzy…Are you looking your other brother?”He asked me weird question.I just know all 2PM member know that I have 2 brother..first Taecyeon oppa..another one,I don’t know who is he.

“Yes I am,oppa..why oppa?”I asked him.

“He is in front of you now..Today,someone calling me.She said that im her son.She told me everything that im your brother..Taecyeon hyung is my older brother.Why I don’t realized about it?No wonder why I feel happy when you beside me.”He said while looking at my eyes.

“Oppa…I miss you…I don’t remember about all my past..can I hug you?”I asked him.Finally I met my lost brother..he is my Junho oppa.He hugged me first.

“Oppa,you know..i feel like im close with you when you taking care of me when I had fever.You really protect me.Oppa,today is Wooyoung oppa confessing his love to me..Now im officialy his girlfriend.Oppa..you cant love me as lover..because im your lost sister,”I pinched his cheek.Now,I see his smile brightly.

“I don’t know that I had sister beautiful like you,Ok Suzy…Hahaha.. is my name is Ok Junho..Its looked funny?...Its look great at your name..”He make a joke.Finally,my brother back again to reality.I don’t want he looked sad like just now.

“Yah..oppa..its looked cute to you.I will become artist…I will always be there for you and all my brother..When im gone,please take care of my boyfriend and my brother,Taecyeon,”I hit his shoulder.

Outside the room,everyone heard all conversation.Now everyone know that Junho is Suzy’s brother.Taecyeon looked so happy because he has brother also.He opened the door.

“JUNHO!!”

Junho looked at Taecyeon..Everyone looked so happy.

“TAECYEON!!”

We hugged each other..We’re siblings.But I will leave them..I want to be trainer at JYP …and also always be with my brother.

“Oppa,I have good news for you too,”I said.I give sign to Wooyoung.

“What’s it?Dont said that I have another sister?”Taecyeon make a joke.My brother always make me laugh crazily.

“Wooyoung oppa and I already together.He confessing to me when you already finished did performance,”I looked at my boyfriend eyes.Everyone shocked…after a few second,they become happy.

“Come here my future brother in law..”Junho said towards Wooyoung.He walked towards to me.We’re happy just like happy family.

“Junho…I won now..hahaha…are you forget about our deal?”Wooyoung said.

“Whats deal?”I curiously.

“He will composing song for me if I won getting you,”Wooyoung said.I feel like I being playing by him.He make a deal about me.

“Oppa…”I shouted at him.I really want to leave this room.Suddenly someone stopped my walking.

“Suzy..let me explain to you..I make deal with Junho because we loved same person..and its you.Now,we know that Junho is your lost brother..the reason is I don’t want losing you,Ok Suzy,”He explained to me.My heart feel touched.Someone interrupted.

“Yes..its true Suzy..Im your lost brother now..Hey hyung..please take care of my lost sister..if you hurt her.. I will not make a song for you again,”Junho make a joke.