Chapter 9

My Lost Sister

“Really??Our performance always good,”Junho hugged his sister a lot.Other Miss A member still shocked about Suzy.They planned to ask her at their dorm.They congrates their sunbae.She keep smiling when her brothers in front of her.

“Hannipun!,”Wooyoung speaks something weird.She just smiled brightly.Miss A and 2PM plays joke .They’re happy family from JYP Nation.

Taecyeon sunbaenim,can you teach how to dance again and again song?,”She asked.Actually she know the dance.She just want make comfortable with others in front of her member.Then Taecyeon teach her.She laughed cutely.Junho and Wooyoung just watched it.

“Why she is so pretty?”Junho said.Wooyoung just heard it.Its impossible for them together because of they are siblings.Suzy heard about it.

“Thank you Junho sunbaenim,”She said.She act differently with Junho.She want her member believe that Junho is her ex boyfriend in school.

“Min,can we take Suzy for awhile?Because of she is Junho’s ex girlfriend.We want to show her something,”Wooyoung asked for the permission.Min just agree it.After they finished schedules,Suzy and 2PM member going back to 2PM dorm.She missed it a lot.

“Oppa,is your dorm still mess?same like first day I met you,”She asked.Taecyeon just smiled and patted his lost sister.

“Of course no my dear.Junho always clean our dorm.He seem like our maid now,”Taecyeon said.

“Taec hyung,I heard what you said,”Junho said.He sit beside the driver in the car.She never letting Wooyoung’s hand go from her since earlier.

“Baby,I know you miss me a lot,”He whispered to his girlfriend right ear.She realized about their hand.They cant talk sweetly because the driver with them.They don’t believe the driver.

“I miss you everyday”She replied.Because of the driver know about Suzy already went to their dorm before.Taecyeon had to think one idea.