Chapter 1

My Lost Sister

My brother and I was separated ever since I was 5 years old and he was 10. My mother told me that I can’t remember my brother’s face. She said that I was in a car accident, causing me to loose my memory. I don’t remember my real name and my parent's name. My parents said that my name is Suzy. So I believe them.

After 13 years, my parents divorced. I've asked my mother if I have brother but she didn't want to answer. One day, I found something under my bed. In the box, there were many old things, pictures and letters.

I look at it and it was pictures of a little girl and a little boy. The girl looked like me, but the boy…who is he? I asked my mom about it, but once again, she didn't answer. She was always avoiding my questions about my brother. I really want to know who is he.

I finally graduated high school but universities didn't accept my applications because I was weak in the the sport category. So I made a decision to find any job. All my friends told me it was going to be difficult because my result is not suitable for any job. So I decided to find a job in South Korea. The country that I really want to go.

My favorite Kpop group lives there too,Super Junior. I love Cho Kyuhyun. He's a really cute person and I admire him a lot. My friend always said to me that she really wanted to meet Ok Taecyeon in life but its impossible for popular artist to meet people like us. For some reasons, I feel like I know that name. Our family’s name is same Ok. If my brother was an artist, I really love it.

One day,I asked mom to accepted my decision to work in Seoul, Korea but she didn't like it. I didn't know what was her reason though.. Suddenly, I got a call from overseas.

“Hello, can I ask who this is?” I asked.

“Its me, your favorite uncle, Uncle Wong. Do you want some work in Seoul?” he asked.

“Uncle Wong! I miss you! I really want work there but mom won't let me.” I replied, showing disappointment in my voice.

“I miss you too. If you want work, come stay with me here. I also have work there as manager for a popular group. And they need a maid to clean their house. They can’t clean the house because they’re busy with album promotion.” he said.

“Really? I want work there but I should ask mom first. I hope she agrees to it. I will called you back as soon as possible about it.” I said and hung up. In the kitchen, my mom was making my favorite food for dinner, she knows my favorite food because she’s my mom. My favorite food is Dubboki. Every time I taste it,it becomes more delicious. Mom already taught me how to cook dubboki. I think this is a suitable time to ask about going to Seoul..

“Mom,I have something to tell you. Uncle Wong got me a job in Seoul. Mom,I really want to go there. Please approve my decision. Don’t worry mom, Uncle Wong will take care of me,” I said with confidence. mom seemed to be debating her answer though.

“Okay, mom approve your decision but you have to called me everyday. Mom will really miss you if you’re not here.” she said.

“Thank you mom. I will miss you too because you’re the greatest mom ever. I will go there tomorrow. Uncle Wong already prepared everything for me,”I said. I didn't want tell her that I will work there as maid. If she knew about it, she would disapprove right away.

Then,I  gave my mom a bear hug that I'll cherish forever.

It was time to sleep, so I went to my bedroom. Before I went to sleep, I called Uncle Wong to tell the good news. I hope tonight I will have good dream.

In my dream, I see two boys coming to me saying that they were my brother. and wanted to see me. I can’t see their face because it was blurry. "Who are you? I don’t have brother.” I said but they didn't reply. Suddenly,another boy said "I know who are you,you’re Suzy right? My little sister." I was shocked that they knew my name. "Yes, I am Suzy, who are you?” I asked them again. Something happened to them. They started going away. But before they were totally out of sight, one boy said that they were in 2P….. I couldn't hear the last part..

“Suzy,wake up. Your flight is in the morning right?” mom woke me up.

“Mom, I had bad dream. Two boys come to my dream and said that they're my brothers. Its confusing me.” I said as I began to sob.

“Its okay, Suzy. Its just a dream. You don’t have brother. You  only have me as your mother.” she said with confidence.

“Okay mom. I will forget that dream… I should prepared my things now. My flight is 9.00 a.m. I’m late now.” I said.

“I will miss you, Suzy.” she said and cried.

“Mom, please don’t cry. I will back soon. I promise to you.” I said and cried along with her. We hugged for the last time.

After that, I prepared everything for my new life there. I’m foreigner there. I should learn how to speak Korean. I only know how to greet and said goodbye. "Anneyeonghaseyo, I’m Ok Suzy imnida.”

It took 4 hour from my place to Seoul. When I arrived there, my body felt cool. It was winter season for Seoul. I don’t have thick clothes.

Suddenly, someone called my name loudly. “Suzy!! Suzy!!”

I looked back. Its a man that I know. Its Uncle Wong, my favorite uncle.

“Uncle Wong!!Uncle Wong!!” I called him back.

We ran into each other and hugged. He worked in Seoul since last year. After that, he have never visited me. He's really close to me. He's the best uncle ever.

“Suzy, I miss you. I’m really happy you want to work here. About language, I will teach you here. I’m busy now because my group needs to go to some concert in Busan. I will take you to their house, your new house,” he said.

“Okay, Uncle Wong. You should not be late for work. We should hurry,” I said.

We go to the new house. The house is beautiful but there were clothes all over the place. My uncle’s artist seem to be a really messy person. Uncle Wong then left me alone. I should clean this house first after that I will relaxed my mind.

After I cleaned everything, it was brighter and more beautiful. I searched the room and there was only one single bed. Maybe it was the maid's room. I was really tired due to all the cleaning so I just ended up sleeping there.

The Brother's POV

I really want to see my sister. I miss her so much. I've asked dad about my sister but he always avoid my question. Maybe something happened to my sister. If she dead, I will give up to my career to become rapper. She’s everything to me. We've separated for a long time.

“Hyung, we should go back home now because tomorrow we have a recording for our new album.” Junho said. Whenever he says something to me, its like I've known him forever. Do we know each other more than that?

“Okay, lets go. Jun K hyung, Chan, Woo… We should go now.. Junho want to sleep.” I said.

Finally, we arrived at our house. If I see the room is a mess, it would really make me more stress. When I opened the door, the living room was beautiful and clean. Who cleaned it?