5: Part of his reason ~ Plans

WHOLE

WARNING: NO CHANGES DONE IN THIS CHAPTER! :) SORRY. ^_^

 

Sungyeol's POV

When the others arrived that day, they're asking me where Myungsoo is and I said that he's inside his room and planning on sharing it with Sowon and Sungjong which the other two nodded for approval. That leaves me with Junhyung-hyung and Woohyun. Sunggyung-hyung is being an saying that he wants to spend his time alone and away from Woohyun before they finally tie the knots which will leave him sleeping with him forever. Woohyun luckily smiled to that.

I was busy unpacking my things when Junhyung-hyung comes closer to me and handed me something.

"Do you want this? Sowon bought this from the convenience store before we came here."

It's a blueberry cheesecake. "Thanks hyung."

"Sure. I'm surprised to know that Myungsoo asked you to let him share the room with Sowon and Sungjong though."

I smiled bitterly once I heard that. "He says he don't need me. It's my fault though."

He gave my shoulder a comforting pat and smiled at me then Woohyun joined in our conversation. "Just don't give up on him and let him adjust. Its been five years since you left him and you just came back to change everything again... just trust him. He still loves you."

"Yeah. We can all see that you know..."

"How come you're open with this, Junhyung-hyung?"

"Having a girlfriend who likes reading those kind of stories... I swear you'll die with her shrieks. I mean, I don't have the rights to judge and i have no rights to say anything about the LGBT community. And Sowon kinda made me realized how okay living in a world where you open your minds to them. And, she kinda told me how much she ships you too... and I swear, there's only you I can trust during the times when I'm courting her."

"What do you mean?" I asked while placing my things to the drawers. Woohyun sat on my bed.

"She told me that if Myungsoo won't be loved again by you and taken away by you, she'll end up marrying Myungsoo. So it's kinda hell for us two. She can't say yes to me during those times, you know? Since she's still tangled with that fixed marriage with Myungsoo."

"I see... then I'm glad I'm able to help you guys with those." I smiled to him and sat beside Woohyun. "You do know that the moment I left the country, their engagement has been officially dissolved right?"

He nods and sat down on the seat beside the bed. "They're so surprised to that. I remember how Myungsoo cried when he find out that it's been dissolved by your departure. He assumed it's your doing."

"Well, kinda. Its my departure that dissolved that one."

"Oh, is that something his father is capable of asking from you? To leave and he'll dissolve the arrangement?"

"No. I asked it from his father."

The two eyed me surprised and I can only shrug my shoulder. This is one of the card I played when I flew back to Spain. Of course, I will never sacrifice myself without getting anything in return.

"You mean... you're really the one who decided to leave?!" the two asked in unison. Woohyun is still reacting like this even though I already told him few of the reason.

"I already told you, I did. I decided to leave him and play my cards from Spain."

"Did you somehow managed to convince your grandparents? Is that the reason  why you left? To convince your grandparents?"

"Not quite." I smirk. "They are yet to said yes to me. After all these years of persuasion. But I told them, with their permission or not, I'll return to Korea after five years. They don't matter."

"What? Why? How? I mean..."

I shut Woohyun with my fingers and smiled. "Because I need to get home after five years and claim back Myungsoo from his father. The only time he gave me is five years. If I don't return before that times up, I won't be able to see him anymore and he'll surely marry Sowon."

Junhyung-hyung gasped and Woohyun mouth fell open. I lean back on the wall. "That's risky, right? That er Mr. Kim knew I will never convince my grandparents to said yes to Myungsoo even after five years.... but too bad for him. I will never be swayed by their decisions so easily. So I ended up going home with my grandparents with me. Ain't I cool?"

" men, I can never be prouder of how you played this game in your hands! You dragged your grandparents back here just because they didn't say yes. Oh my God! You just... you're amazing!" Woohyun said and hugged me.

"Oh.. my. I can never thank you enough for.. for this."

"Right? I didn't just save myself from misery. I was able to save Sowon and Junhyung-hyung's relationship too."

They both pat my leg. "Now all I have to do now is to wait for that engagement. Because that's the price I'll have from Mr. Kim for returning before five years run out. Once we're engaged, not even my grandparents will say no to my decisions. I need more time to process my plans."

"But... Myungsoo is being an ! Why can't you just tell him all of these? For him to fight with you?" Woohyun asked and Junhyung-hyung nodded with approval. But I shook my head.

"I won't let them hurt Myungsoo. Their words might hurt him. Grandma might greeted Myungsoo back in LGC but Grandpa didn't. And that doesn't mean Grandma is saying yes to me finally because she trust me, she didn't just do that. She examined Myungsoo that time. And I was so scared and I know I need to keep him away from her that time as soon as possible. I won't drag Myungsoo here. The only help I could get from Myungsoo's Dad is our engagement to shut them up."

"Because no matter what you'd do, your marriage with him have to be approved by your grandparents... right?"

"Yes. As soon as me and Myungsoo got engaged and i mean with the ceremony this time to make it all official, that's when the battle between me and my grandparents begins. I just need more time to completely delete Mr. Kim out of all the people against us. And I'm all good."

Now that I already told them these, I need to shut them up both since I've got no plans on telling this to Myungsoo before our engagement. I need him to fall for me again for me to be able to keep him. Mr. Kim is aware that Myungsoo doesn't want me... right now. And I need to start all over again with this. Though our engagement is pretty much done without the actual ceremony, I still need to push it through just to make sure Mr. Kim is finally on my side on this.

Even if they're back together, and I can't believe that it's really happening in our family! Our dad's are in a relationship. Dad is only waiting for me to sit on his chair so he can finally break free with all the responsibilities to this family and he can fight without any problem as soon as that happened. He'll fight for Mr. Kim this time. I can  only wish for their happiness. Because I can only help them till I sit on his chair. And that's it. Dad is seriously asking me to hurry up and I can only laugh.

I'm glad though. Because those two are giving way for me to control the situation. I need to secure Myungsoo first and everything that matters after Myungsoo can be solved by me after I executed my plans.

"You know how I'm looking at you now?"

I finches as Woohyun poked my sides taking my attention back to them. "Huh? What?"

"You're a hero. With this plan of yours, you're not only saving your Myungsoo... you're also saving Sowon and Junhyung-hyung. So heroic dude."

I smiled to Woohyun and laugh internally because I'm actually saving three relationship here. Including my Dad and Mr. Kim's relationship.

"Now that you both know this, I need you to keep it for yourself. I'm keeping Myungsoo away from hurt. I don't mind getting hurt for him. He's the only one matters to me. I don't mind keeping it all from him if this will keep him away from stress."

The two nod. And I can only thank them.

--

In the living room, everyone is gather planning on what to do on the next days.

I'm busy with Woohyun who keeps on asking me what to cook and where to look for ingredients.

"I thinks there's a supermarket inside this resort." Sungjong said.

I am listing down the groceries Woohyun is telling me while the others are checking out what could be done inside that resort tomorrow. Myungsoo is sitting beside Sungjong and Sowon. I know this isn't the right time to be jealous, but I'm feeling hell right now seeing how he plan things with other people. I'm the one he asked to accompany him.

"Sungyeol, quit gripping my pen so much… your hands are turning white."

"Sorry. I kinda have to do this. I wanna punch someone right now." I said to Woohyun and he look to where I was looking.

"You need to hold that jealousy in, you know? Sungjong is there when you're gone. And may I remind you that he's your cousin?"

I crumbled one paper and throw it in his face. "Do you really have to rub it on my face?"

He let out a giggle. "Sorry. Anyway, shall we go? Its getting really late and the supermarket inside this resort is way too far from where we are right now. We need to rent a bike. Or ride one of their services."

"I know that."

I stood up and straighten my clothes. Then I faced our friends. "I'm leaving."

Myungsoo suddenly irked from his seat and look at me with an asking expression. And before I could even mutter something, Woohyun does it for me.

"We're going out to do the grocery. Its still 4:37pm, so you guys can have fun while we're at it. We need dinner for this unplanned outing."

"Yep, what he says. So we're leaving--"

"I'm coming with you."

I was cut off by Myungsoo and he stood up from his seat. He then approach my side and grab the list from my hand.

"You don't have to, Myungsoo. You can just stay here and have fun with them. We can handle this and I'm with Woohyun." I said and I grab the paper from him again.

"I already told you, I'm coming with you." He grab the paper again.

I let my hands down and sigh. "Fine. So stubborn."

As we went out of the beach house, I'm walking in between Woohyun and Myungsoo. Why do I feel like I'm between something that could drown me? I never see myself between these two. Until now.

When we reached the bicycle rentals Booth, Woohyun handed me the blue one while he gave Myungsoo the green one.

"I'll just ride behind Yeol."

I stopped to what Woohyun just said. "What? Why? There's a lot of bicycles here---"

"So? We can just do this so we can minimize the payment into two bicycles. I was planning for this all along, but then Myungsoo come."

Woohyun winked at me and I suddenly got it. He's making Myungsoo jealous. Oh my God. I'm laughing out loud internally as I saw Myungsoo's irritated face when he goes down from his own bicycle and hand it to Woohyun.

"I remembered I don't know how to ride this... so I'll be the one behind Yeol."

Okay. We both froze. His stand earlier when he's riding that bicycle is cool. He doesn't looks like he can't ride it at all.

"Is it okay?" Woohyun asked while raising his brow.

And I'm just frozen there and Myungsoo positioned himself behind me sitting on the seat.

"Let's just go okay? I want to have fun after this."

I shook my head and smiled as soon as I turned my back to Myungsoo and gave Woohyun an approved sign. He mouthed that I owe him and I just wink at him.

I removed the stand and I felt the hands of Myungsoo roaming around my waist. Woohyun left first and I'm just following his lead since he has the map with him. The sun is yet to set and Myungsoo behind me doesn't help me feel a little colder even though the breeze is greeting my face.

Then I felt Myungsoo's weight behind me. He's leaning his head on me.

This resort has the best view when it comes to riding a bicycle. Its made to enjoyed the view. And I can feel Myungsoo enjoying it behind me.

"If you want to go down, I can stop."

Myungsoo's head left my back and lean backwards. "Its okay. Just keep driving."

"Okay. If you say so."

Woohyun slowed down his pace and waited for us to keep up with him.

"Are you okay? This path will be upwards."

I only nod.

"Are you okay there, Myungsoo? Enjoying the view?"

"Yeah. Its really fun. I'm glad I came."

"I know right. I wonder who owned this resort." Woohyun looked at me asking me if I know but I only shook my head.

"Its owned by Junhyung-hyung."

If I can only look at Myungsoo right now, I'd do it out of shock. But Woohyun do the honor of asking.

"How come he doesn't look like he's the owner?"

"You mean you didn't know? He's the son of the rival of LGC. Though this resort is simply one of their possession, but probably owned by their family member."

"You mean to say, I stepped inside the property of an enemy?" I asked with widen eyes.

"They're  not literally your enemy. They're not that big to be considered one in your case. They're just normal business people."

"That's absurd. No matter how little the business people has against us, I still consider them rival." I said. "And there's no way I won't consider them rival in business. They have a sanctuary here."

Myungsoo stayed quiet after that. He's probably thinking the worst of me. I admit that us Lee's are on... the top when it comes to business. And the businesses under our company, whether it's small, is successful. We wouldn't lend money to our family members if they won't be successful. The restaurants, resorts and more businesses under us must succeed for us to trust them.

My cousins including Sungjong on the list are starting their own businesses in any part of the world which makes me proud of them. The girls in our family is well treated. Unlike to us boys, except for Sungjong. We are well guarded. Everything before us is written. Its our choice to breakthrough it. And I chose to breakthrough it and so does Sungjong. And as far as I know, it was some of our cousins who models for his brand.

We can make my own rules of we want too.

"Myungsoo, are you against our ways of handling our company? You sounds like it."

I slow down my pace to let Woohyun go ahead of us to know Myungsoo's answer. But he didn't say anything. There's something about him that shouts disagreement. Have they done something wrong?

"Instead of judging your style of handling the LGC, I am more of... complimenting your ways. LGC is a well built company. Behind it are the youngest member of the company trained before they even reached the legal age. They are trained while they're learning from school. That's something amazing. LGC is behind many small businesses. And... I kinda feel proud of you because you managed GSSC at the age of sixteen."

I paused for awhile and then decided to stop the bike on the corner and faced him. He looks surprised but I just crossed my arms. "Want to know more about GSSC?"

"W-what?"

"I designed GSSC."

"H-huh? Y-y-you did?"

"From the design of the building to the interiors. Though I need advises about the interiors since that is so out of my league. My mom helped me with that. And... the designs for GSSC buildings are pretty much done at the age of... 10."

Myungsoo widen his eyes and I smiled. "I was still at Spain then. My grandfather pushed me to do it. At a very young age I already know what I want. Buildings and designing. But I changed my mind on the last minute. I decided to pursue business. I want to run everything."

Myungsoo's eyes shines as he clutch the hem of my shirt tighter. And then he look down. "The more reason I can't be with you... I can... never produce a heir."

"So?"

Myungsoo's tears left his eyes as he rose his head to meet mine. I flash my smile as I wipe his tears away. "Without you, I will never learn to be that kind of guy who'll protect someone special. And all my life, I never had someone special for me that I'm afraid of losing. All my life, I've been raised to be extra ordinary. I may look like someone who cares, but honestly, I don't. Until I meet my friends. I've been isolated from people. I can't stand people. But with Woohyun and the other guys, I can finally appreciate them. And then... you came in my life naturally. Invading everything installed in me."

I turn my back on him to start paddling again to follow Woohyun who's now farther from us. "It could only be you, Myungsoo. I don't want anyone else beside you."

I continue with the bicycle and didn't mind Myungsoo hugging me tighter this time.

When we reached the supermarket, which happens to be big, I look around depending on the list while Woohyun grabbed snacks. And I mean many snacks if I may add.

Myungsoo beside me grab some hot dogs and he's holding a marshmallow on his other hand. "Are you guys planning on a bonfire later?" I asked while I put the chicken on the push cart.

"Yeah. We decided that earlier."

I continue putting the needed condiments in the push cart for tonight's dinner. When Woohyun came to us, he's holding a basket of snacks. Myungsoo put down the marshmallow on his basket and put the hot dog down on my push cart.

"Are we done?"

"Almost. I need to find... ramyun. Howon asked for that personally. He want it spicy."

We look around the grocery store. Myungsoo was pushing the cart very childlike so he's kinda riding the cart too. And i think that made him looks... cute that moment that I spaced out.

Myungsoo and Woohyun is now one the line to pay when my phone rings.

Crap. Its Daeyeol.

"What?"

"Hyung, grandmother is looking for you. She says you're not in your unit in Topaz. She's mad at you for not bringing Myungsoo-hyung for our dinner with their family."

"Myungsoo and I needed more time. And i can't be interrupted now. Do you need anything?"

"Grandma won't let me withdraw some money from my own account. She thinks I'm helping you out. I've got no money, hyung."

I massaged my nose bridge to relax myself. Daeyeol's bank account is still under them, so he can't do much about it. I decided to separate mine since I was 11. So I have my own bank account.

"Okay. How much?"

"Pocket money, hyung. I can't believe they're doing this to me..."

"Sorry, Dae. Just wait for a little more okay? For now, you can withdraw from mine. I'll text you the details."

I locked my phone and put it back in my pocket. Myungsoo and Woohyun are helping the cashier with everything we bought and I can only watch. Daeyeol is pretty much involved in this. He's still young, only thirteen, why are they being like this?

"Yeol, what the hell?

Woohyun flicked by forehead and I snapped out of it. Two worried faces greeted me and I just took the wallet from my pocket to help Woohyun pay.

"I Don't mean that, . I can pay for these all. But you're looking so down. Was that Daeyeol on the phone?" he asked as he handed his own credit card to the cashier.

"They won't let him withdraw his money from his bank account. They think he's helping me."

"Helping you with what?" Myungsoo was helping the cashier to put everything in the paper bags and I just shrug. I can't tell him yet.

"Nothing. Just... a few personal things."

I know that's so shallow to convince Myungsoo but he gladly doesn't give out too much care about it.

Once we're done, we decided to ride the bus back to the beach houses. And thankfully, there's one on the bus stop. Yes, this resort is that big to even produce a bus as a transportation to go around it.

I pick more stuff to let Myungsoo have a lighter baggage and since he's eating popsicle stick that time.

I'm seated beside Myungsoo who's seated on the window seat while Woohyun is on my right side. A few more minutes later, I felt Myungsoo's head over my shoulder. He's asleep.

"You're taking advantage of him..."

I elbowed Woohyun beside me who just giggle. I let Myungsoo sleeps until we reach the beach houses side of that beach resort. I woke him up before we go down the bus.

"Myung, we're here. Wake up."

"W-what? Are we there yet?"

"Yes. Lets go."

I don't know why Myungsoo take his time looking at me before he held my hand and follow me as I lead him down the bus.

Woohyun is ahead of us and I'm staying behind to let Myungsoo follow me close by because he's still half asleep.

I suddenly stop on my tracks when Myungsoo pulled the hem of my shirt and I have to stop.

"What?"

"I had a dream.."

"A dream? What dream?"

"We're... separated again...."

I turn to him and watch his facial expression changed from sleepy to worried. I gradually let down the things on my hand and held him close.

"Myungsoo, look at me...." he look up on me as I cupped his face with both hands. "That's just a dream... hold me." I put his hands on my both cheeks. "Feel me... I'm with you. I'm with you now. There's no way I'll leave you again."

"No!" He take his hands away. Hatred and disbelief is in his eyes. "I can't shake off the feeling that it could happen again! I know it could happen again! I'll lose you again!"

"Then marry me!"

I heard him gasped and eyed me widely. Shock is all over his face and I realized what I just told him so I was taken back myself. But I didn't take it back.

Instead, I took his hand and placed it over my chest where my heart is beating erratically. "Even if everyone says No, I only want you... I only have you... I... I can let it all go for you Myung... I... I just need you to trust me on this... let me do this..."

"I already told you... I can't trust you anymore! Because the last time I did, you're gone the next day! I was alone! You're nowhere to be found!"

"Myung... listen." Myungsoo looks straight into my eyes. Tears are about to leave his eyes and it hurts deep inside me seeing him hurt. Crying again because of this. "I got us. Okay? Trust me. I got us. I will never leave you again... I did it twice and it almost killed me... but the idea of you still waiting for me is what makes me go on with my life even if I'm without you... I don't want to.... I don't want to lose you again... I already lose you twice.. I can't lose you anymore, Myung..."

I slowly slid down on my knees in front of him as I hug his waist for support. Yes. Pride is nowhere inside me if it's Myungsoo... I have none if I don't have Myungsoo...

"You're my everythi--- everything, Myungsoo... please. Give m-me one more c-chance on t-this... I'll set e-e-everything back to n-normal.... and I promise no one could even lay a f-finger on you..."

Myungsoo sat down before me and took my hands away from his waist. He put it down on my sides and caress my cheeks gently that I sob again. He smiled and that is the moment I've been waiting for.

I hugged Myungsoo tightly. He hugged me back for the first time since I came back.

"I'm s-sorry Myung... I will never--"

"SSH... no promises this time... I don't want more of that promises. Lets take it one at a time... I'll give you a chance. But this is the last time, Yeol... leave me again, and you will never see me again."

I nod and he hugged me again.

We followed Woohyun who was looking at us from a far. He probably know what happens but chose to stay away for we are talking.

Myungsoo let's me held his hand.

And this time, he intertwined our fingers together and grip me back tightly.

--

Author's note: literally panting to let this out. HAHA Hi guys! I hope you guys get the idea in this chapter. I can be questioned if you want. I'm watching the comment section. HAHA See you around!