28: They don't know us ~ Separation? ~ Cover your ears

WHOLE

Chapter 28:

A/N: I was about to start with this chapter, and the song STATUE by Lil Eddie played from my phone and I'm on my earphone, so please be warned that this will be suuuuuper sweet and cringey. HAHAHA <3

 

I don’t know if it’s okay to say that I updated because it’ll be Sungyeol’s birthday anytime soon, but seriously it’s all for him and to all the Yeollipops reading this fic. And of course, to those who really love the Choding of Infinite *wink wink*

 

LET US ALL TWEET USING THE HASHTAG: #Happy26thSeongyeolDay in twitter.

 

Warning: No final checking made, so if you notice anything out of place, let me say sorry in advance. <3

--

 

The morning came and everyone are all busy with having their hair done, their make-up's done and their dresses and tuxedo's to be placed nicely where they could find it easily.

 

Other than Sungyeol and Woohyun who will be leaving separately from the group to the cathedral, everyone is now trying their hardest to be in their most positive mindset now that Sunggyu is having a mental breakdown.

 

The wedding will be simple. Only the people closest to the couple will be the attendees. Their friends in the entourage. Claud being the ring bearer. He's the cutest ring bearer, if I may say.

 

Sungjong is the one to help Sunggyu with his outfit in the other side of that room while they're all sitting erectly because the make-up artists are all over them. Including their hairstylists tending to them individually.

 

"Dad, do I look okay?"

 

"Yes you do."

 

"Do you think I'll strip while walking? I'm not quite confident."

 

"You won't."

 

"What if I did strip?"

 

"You'll look cute as usual."

 

"Why am I wearing a bow? Does this look cute?"

 

"Yes. You look like a gift."

 

"Then I don't want it Dad. Do you think I'll look good with my hair up?"

 

"No. You'll look like a rocker."

 

"Doesn't rockers looks cool?"

 

"Who told you that?"

 

"Uncle Gyu?"

 

"Well I suggest never hang out with Uncle Gyu anymore."

 

"Why? He's smart as Daddy Yeollie."

 

"Exactly why."

 

"Dad, do you think we could--"

 

"Claud. Stop moving. Let the stylist do her job."

 

"Okay."

 

Everyone laughs as Claud leaned back on his seat. It's obvious that the kid is nervous even though he practiced his piece well yesterday in the rehearsal.

 

"Sometimes I really like it more when he's being mature than him being a kid full of curiosity." Myungsoo said as he let the stylist on his side do his hair. He's beside Howon who's on the left side of Dongwoo. Since Sungyeol needs to be around Woohyun because he's the bestman, the taller left earlier because Woohyun came banging their door and the shorter guy was surprised to see their whole family inside.

 

So basically, Sungyeol didn't have a time to sleep atleast last night because of the revelations that came out too well.

 

"Let him talk Myungsoo. It's making me forget that today is my wedding." Sunggyu demands as he wore his black coat. "I think I'm gonna faint."

 

"Why Uncle Gyu? You haven't seen Uncle Woo yet? He'll surely look handsome though."

 

Sunggyu pouted. The thing about sleeping separately didn't help him relax last night. He was separated from Woohyun who only kissed him goodnight last night. Well, their parents insisted on that one, that atleast sleep separately at the night before their wedding.

 

"I feel like I need to call Woohyun and ask him if he still loves me."

 

Howon rolled his eyes meaning a retort is coming from him. "Goodness Sunggyu, asking that to Woohyun is like asking him if the sky is blue. He might be in the cathedral now, for all we know."

 

Myungsoo giggles as he wore his gloves. "I agree. He loves you so dearly, hyung."

 

"You think so?"

 

"WE KNOW SO!" All of them countered.

 

And that atleast calmed Sunggyu down as they finally exited that room to let SUnggyu in a vintage car that will lead him to the cathedral. Their car will be following it's trail as they go.

 

--

 

"That's one big revelation."

 

"I know right."

 

Sungyeol said as he helped Woohyun with his hair. The older is looking at Sungyeol by the mirror and his breath was taken away again.

 

"Can I just say how handsome you are now, Yeol?"

 

The taller smiled. "I know." he applied more gel on his bestfriend's head. "But Gyu-hyung wouldn't like that if you compliment me more than you compliment him."

 

"You better be thankful, because the moment I saw Sunggyu, he's the number one again."

 

Sungyeol hit Woohyun who just laugh. "But seriously dude, you have something big waiting for you in Korea. Even if its like that, you know you got us, right?"

 

"I know. And I'm thankful for that." he sincerely smiled to Woohyun who now stood up. "But--"

 

"Thanks, Yeol."

 

Sungyeol was surprised by the sudden hug from Woohyun so he hug the older back confusedly. "For what?"

 

"For flying back to London before. That made me realized a lot of things about my feelings for you and for Gyu... And I'm so glad I didn't tell you then that I love you because that will be the biggest mistake of our lives if I did."

 

He smiled and pat Woohyun's back for comfort. He knows his bestfriend is worried and nervous. "I would never want to lose you that way then..."

 

"I know, Woo. I know."

 

"But seriously, if it isn't for you, I wouldn't be this happy."

 

"It's not me, Woo. The one who's making you happy is the one who will be walking down the aisle today... the one making his way to you, holding the bouquet of flowers and flashing you with the smile you fell inlove with... the one who will say 'I Do' as the priest ask him if he will love you for all eternity... Sunggyu-hyung."

 

Woohyun became teary eyed and Sungyeol took his bestfriend in the arm and kissed his forehead. "You'll be fine, Woo. I know you will."

 

"Stay right where I could see you... and when I fainted, be there when I woke up and crack some jokes on me."

 

"Roger that."

 

And they exited the room tidying their sleeves as they put on their gloves.

 

--

 

Sunggyu and the others arrived but only the others went out of their cars as Sunggyu remained seated to the backseat of that vintage car. He's nervous. Woohyun is not yet there. Where is he?

 

Did he change his mind in the last minute?

 

He bit his nails and that is the time the mirror beside him was lowered and Myungsoo carrying Claud so the kid could see his face.

 

"Uncle Gyu. Are you okay?"

 

"Y-Yes."

 

"Calm down. Uncle Woo and Daddy Yeol is near now." Claud placed his hands on Sunggyu's face and the older closes his eyes. "You'll be fine, Uncle Gyu..."

 

He tried so hard to suppress his sobs and to stop himself from crying as Claud said those words. Myungsoo is only watching, happy for Sunggyu and Woohyun for being this happy.

 

"Thanks Claud... that cheered me up big time. Now give Uncle Gyu a kiss."

 

Claud kissed Sunggyu on his cheek and Myungsoo pull the kid out after and ask him to go to Howon and Dongwoo who was tending Sebin with Sungjong and Sowon with Junhyung.

 

"Thanks, Myungsoo."

 

He blinked an eye to Sunggyu. "For?"

 

"For having Claud with you now."

 

He smiled and watched his son again as the kid played with Sebin. "Thank Sungyeol for that hyung."

 

"Remind me that later."

 

They both remained quiet and Myungsoo decided to get inside of that car and ask Gyu who was surprised something.

 

"How do you feel right now, hyung? Is it scary?"

 

"No. I know Woohyun will be at the end of this long day, waiting for me." the older held Myungsoo's hand and made an eye contact with him. "The same feeling I felt when I first laid my eyes on him is here and stronger, Myung.." he put their hands over his chest, and it's true. The beating of Sunggyu's heart are faster than usual. "...it's always like this if it's Woohyun... It will be forever like this if it's Woohyun."

 

Sunggyu shed a tear and Myungsoo hugged the older. "Hyung. Calm down."

 

Sunggyu just nodded and let himself hugged Myungsoo. He needed this hug from anyone among his friends. He needs to calm down so he could be with Woohyun.

 

"But seriously, what's taking that two so long? Is he cheating?" Sunggyu asked between the hug.

 

"Of course not Hyung. Maybe that two decided to walk in the last minute." Myungsoo giggles and let go of Sunggyu as he was asked by the wedding coordinator to go out. "What's wrong?"

 

"The groom have arrived. Please go back to the line."

 

Sunggyu's eyes went bigger and Myungsoo smiled at him as the younger pat his shoulder for the last time.

 

Woohyun that time is already in front of the big door of the cathedral, with Sungyeol behind him. Their friends saw them and they just gave them a wave of hello before they went straight to where they are now.

 

The door opened up for them and Woohyun started walking inside. Sungyeol followed him shortly.

 

The people around them are all smiling, happy for the youngest son of the NAM to be this happy. And as the two waited inside, Sungyeol was once again frozen by the sight of Myungsoo walking down the aisle as one of the groom's men. He looks so divine and all eyes were on him.

 

He ended up leaning a whisper to Woohyun, "May we please go first?" earning himself a elbow on his stomach. Myungsoo rolled his eyes on him and went straight to the seat meant for them. Though he's pretty much fanboy-ing inside because Sungyeol looks ethereally handsome. And by the moment he spotted Sungyeol, the thought that it was actually their wedding almost made him stripped.

 

Claud looks cute with Sebin beside him. He's holding the small cushion with the rings over it while Sebin is holding a basket filled with flowers.

 

--

 

"If there is someone against this union, please speak up now."

 

Silence filled the whole cathedral and the priest turn to the couple and continue with the ceremony. Until that time comes, "You can now recite your vows..."

 

Sunggyu took the mic first as he held Woohyun's hand. The younger felt how he trembles so he grip his hand tightly and mouthed, "You're doing good, Babe..." making Sunggyu nods and get on with his vow.

 

"I, Kim Sunggyu, almost lost the man in front of me now..." Woohyun tensed up and Sunggyu's eyes became teary. Will he really talk about that? "I almost lost you just because I'm not so confident about myself and because I feel like I'm not someone who's worthy with your love... Everyday Woo... Everyday at any time I feel so insecure but I never... I never tell you how much I fight with the girls for your attention before... I never showed you how much of a territorial I am because I'm scared that it could suffocate you and will give you the boost to leave me completely. But you didn't..." Sunggyu looked at him lovingly. "You didn't. Because you loved me still even with all the dark sides I have in me..." Woohyun flashed him a smile making him grip back tightly. "You went away from me to teach me things I'm scared of. And that is losing you. We broke up before because I messed up. I didn't believed you and made it a point that you cheated even though I know for myself that it was me who's in the wrong side..." Sunggyu kissed Woohyun's hand as he removed the gloves from it, taking the ring on Claud's cushion. "I can't promise you that I won't be the jealous freak that I am... and you're always telling me that it's okay and that it was better for me to be a jealous freak than not reacting at all, so that's your fault so bear with it."

 

Everybody laughs to that and Woohyun thrown his head back as he felt Sunggyu putting in the ring on his ring finger. "Nam Woohyun, I will forever take you, as my lawfully wedded husband, for better or for worst, for sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer... and I know death will be the only cause for us to part... and yes... I do."

 

Woohyun's eyes glistened as Sunggyu kissed the ring on his ring finger. That is the time where he needs to see Sungyeol's face to calm down because he feels like he'll faint anytime soon with so much love coming from his Sunggyu.

 

Sungyeol was behind him so he needs to turn around for a bit to have a look of his bestfriend who was looking at Myungsoo very obviously. But the taller noticed he was looking so he turn to him and winked as he mouthed. "It's your turn! Go recite your vow!"

 

He took the ring from the cushion that Claud was holding. The kid winked at him and he smiled as Claud left the altar and go back to his seat beside Myungsoo.

 

"I am Nam Woohyun, the very imperfect guy but perfect in front of Kim Sunggyu's eyes... he's the smartest guy next to my bestfriend Sungyeol in our school, making me think twice whether to approach him or not. But in the end, I did. Thanks to our friends whose been there for us. The one's that helped us to grow." Woohyun looked at Howon and Dongwoo and turn around to Sungyeol who was smiling. "I used to have this feeling with the best man behind me.." Sungyeol's smile faded and everyone giggles to that. "But that best man found his one true love in London..." he shifted his eyes to Myungsoo who blushed. "But this guy in front of me made me halt my heels and turn to him. He made me stay and I fell harder and harder everyday... And babe? This isn't written to my vow but.." he looked up to Sunggyu who was waiting for him to continue. "...I just wanna tell you how much you made me fell inlove again as I saw you walking your way to me. I was stuck and almost fainted when you smiled, because I know that once you reached me, you'll be forever mine even though you are already... You're the one who's perfect, Gyu. We had battles with your and my parents just to keep each other. And we won, because they are fully aware how much we changed when we had each other. How much we can still change if we have each other. I know our love will be forever incomplete for the others... People will come judging us everyday like loving each other is a sin, even though it's clearer than the water that they don't even know about us and what we've been through. But those who stays beside us, believing and accepting everything about us are the people who's worth our trust and thankful heart... They made us realize how much we are valued... and I wanna take this oppurtunity also, to thank your parents..." they both turn to Sunggyu's parents who was seated beside Sungyeol's parents. "...for raising you this perfectly. And I'm so glad I found you. And I'm proud of you... I know I should be feeling and saying sorry to your parents because I know somewhere in their hearts they still don't approved of me, but... I will never feel sorry about how I feel and that I love you. I am ready to prove myself that I can be worthy as their son in law... and as your husband."

 

He took Sunggyu's gloves off. The older was sobbing and trying to wipe away his tears but his other gloves will be stained... but who cares? "Kim Sunggyu, I will forever take you, as my lawfully wedded husband, for better or for worst, for sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer... till death do us apart... And yes, Babe... I do and will always do if it's you."

 

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounced you, Husbands! Whoever may kiss your husband!"

 

They all laugh to that and Woohyun was the one to lean a kiss on Sunggyu who waited for that since the beginning of this day.

 

--

 

After greeting the people who came for their wedding, the two newly weds finally find the chance to sit beside their friends who was seated on a table near their parents.

 

Sungyeol by that time too, finally made his way beside Myungsoo who was giving Claud his food. He kissed the younger fully on the mouth that everyone ended up whistling. Woohyun had to threw a table napkin on his bestfriend to make him stop as they both sat down beside their Other Half's. Sungyeol let Myungsoo put foods on his plate as Sunggyu beside Woohyun started talking.

 

"So what's your plan about Claud? I'm more than sure you won't let them have their ways on him. And knowing your Uncle, he'll surely find his way once he found out that Claud is his daughter's son... or maybe he finally knew and was only waiting for you and Myungsoo to marry so you could give Claud the name. I mean, they know that the kids are carrying out the name Starling, that is the only reason I can see to justify why they abandoned the kids."

 

Sungyeol shrugs and play with the rim of his glass filled with Vodka. He needed this to boost things inside his system and to calm down. "Well, our Dads gave me an idea on how to this situation we're into. I'm thinking on how and what to pick and I swear I will fight till my last breath to have Claud stay beside us. Even Claud doesn't want to be with those people who abandoned him and his sister. Remembering Cleo's death alone is making me shiver that I can't wait to face them back in Korea." He says as he watches Claud gracefully eating his spaghetti. Myungsoo is also just listening and eating at the same time. He already talked about this to the younger. That whatever his decision will be, the two could only follow. "And besides, taking Claud away from me will make us feel both incomplete."

 

"What do you mean by that? He's not even yours yet you're feeling that way towards the kid?" Howon said as he raised his eyebrows. He has nothing against Claud, he loved the kid. But what bothers him is how this kid could affect Sungyeol this way.

 

"But he's a Lee and my cousin's son. That explains the feelings I have for Claud." Sungyeol said sternly.

 

"With Claud beside us, we're like a Whole. Though it will be perfect if Cleo were here too..."

 

"Love, please. Don't even go there. Cleo is guiding us from there..." he pointed upwards and Myungsoo nodded. "...together with my cousin and his husband whom I respected. They may not be here together with us, but I know they're watching over us from there."

 

"But you too, think like that, right?"

 

"Of course I do." he kissed Myungsoo again to calm him down and the younger did settled down as he placed his hand over Sungyeol's thigh, which the other raises eyebrows to. He loved it when Myungsoo do that. It's comforting. Yet gives out a sensual feeling. He then turn to Sunggyu who was playing with Woohyun's hair. "Anyway, I might need your help Gyu."

 

The older turn to him slightly blushing from flirting. "Yeol, you know I could pull out of LGC as soon as you pulled out. I'm on your side. Not to mention, Nam's are surely on your side since I am generally supervising that too, so--"

 

"No. I don't mean that, freak. Though I'm very thankful to that. But let me finish talking." the older sips on his juice and make Sungyeol talk. This time around, Sungyeol wanted his friends fully aware of what will happen in the future. And since he's the type to think ahead to avoid complication, he'll surely have something upon his sleeves ready to be laid out. "You know I'd always like to think ahead of things and I'll be doing exactly that so I could be gone protecting what's mine. GSSC, Myungsoo and Claud are the three most important to me now and they're in most need of protection because for all we know, the other side of my family could be targeting them already. And I know that by the time I went back to Seoul after this, I'll be facing them already. For what I've heard from my men, someone is roaming around TOPAZ."

 

Everyone widened their eyes and Myungsoo stopped munching on his food that Sungyeol grabbed the table napkin to wipe the excess oil on his fiance's face. "You're still a messy eater, Myung."

 

Myungsoo shook his head when he kinda thought of that in a double meaning. "What do you mean by that? Someone’s roaming around Topaz? Is Yerin okay?"

 

"Don't worry. Yerin is secured. If she's inside TOPAZ. But since I ordered some of my men to be there whenever she's going out of the building, she's okay either way."

 

"And why am I hearing this for the first time today?"

 

"I don't want to worry you Myungsoo." he said as he kissed the younger's hand. "You worry too much and when you worry, you think impulsively. I don't want you in trouble. That's the last thing I want right now."

 

"Dad, are the ducks okay though?"

 

The taller chuckle to that and pat Claud's head. "They are fine, dear." he then sigh and looked around their table. "Now here's the thing... I want Yerin, Myungsoo and Claud out of Topaz."

 

"WHAT?"

 

"You don't want us anymore, Dad?"

 

"No. Are you two crazy? Of course not." he then turns to Sunggyu again. "I know you've heard already, Gyu. But my Uncle Jungyeop arrived already and was requesting for the Annual Board Meeting as soon as we arrived in Seoul."

 

"Yeah. I received a call from my personal secretary." the older then turn to Woohyun who was eyeing him dangerously. "That is what I was about to tell you Woo... Looks like we won't be able to prolong this trip and we need to move our honeymoon in a much later date."

 

"What the , Kim Sunggyu? Are you seriously---"

 

"Babe, I don't want you in this situation. Me and Sungyeol will face this on ourselves." he turns to Sungyeol. "I may not be related to the Lee but I'm the only one who can help Sungyeol in there. I have to protect the stocks of your parents as well. And our own too... and whatever decision Sungyeol make, will be my decision as well."

 

"So what are you guys trying to say?"

 

"Howon will be there as well. But I've had enough of them degrading him in there. I know Howon needs no protection, he knows how to take care of himself, but still, I want to back him up in any way I can in there."

 

"Why me now?" Howon asked. "I don't need protection from that man, Sungyeol. You know I can answer him in any way I want. I don't give a about him."

 

"I know. But I don't want him ganging up on you..."

 

"What--"

 

"As for Myungsoo... the only guarantee I have for him is that, he's yet to report and he's still not in the position to sit on the board. So that at least eased me in many ways. He doesn't have to meet that man."

 

"And for Claud?" Myungsoo and Woohyun asked at the same time and the taller sigh and looked at the kid beside Myungsoo, waiting for his answer.

 

"I need to keep Claud away from them. That is why I need them out of Topaz. They'll surely stay in Topaz once they arrived in Korea. And I think they’re already occupying their units in Topaz."

 

"There's no way I'd leave Claud, Sungyeol. You know that." Myungsoo countered.

 

"That is why I need you out of Topaz too, Love."

 

The table went silent for a while before Myungsoo abruptly turn to Sungyeol. "Don't tell me you're planning on staying there alone? Are you planning on doing things on your own again, Sungyeol? I thought I already made myself clear that we're all in this together and that I don't want to be away from you anymore?" the hurt expression from Myungsoo hurt Sungyeol double time.

 

Of course it'll be difficult to convince Myungsoo now, now that he knows and fully aware of the situation they have. But he remained calm and unbelievably kept his straight face.

 

"Exactly my plan on doing things, Myungsoo."

 

"What the hell, Sungyeol? I don't want--"

 

"You have no choice. We both want Claud away from those people, right?" Myungsoo shut his mouth, didn't answer. "I'm not doing this for just the two of us anymore, Myung. We have Claud and we both know that he's our priority now."

 

Claud doesn't understand a thing anymore. The only thing he knows is, he and Myungsoo need to be away from Sungyeol for a while and that it was the only way for them to help the older.

 

"Where will they be staying?" Howon asked. "They can't possibly stay in the GSSC buildings. Not even in Sapphire. And surely not in the main house of the Lee's back in Korea too. They'll surely visit there."

 

"Is it okay for me to keep them for a while?" Dongwoo joined the conversation for the first time. "I mean, I'm staying with Howon now right? So my apartment is unoccupied now. But still tidy. It's nowhere near GSSC but it's okay for a temporary comfort."

 

"Where is that, hyung?" Sungyeol asked.

 

"Jill Jones apartment. It's 5 minutes’ walk away from Woollim Elementary School... where Claud is attending. Myungsoo could take and pick him up to school. And, it'll be easier for the security from your side to guard them."

 

"It's settled then."

 

"You really won't come with us, Yeol?" Myungsoo sounds desperate. He can't sleep without Sungyeol. He just can't. The trauma inside him by just thinking of the idea Sungyeol not beside him is painful again.

 

Claud took Myungsoo's trembling hands as the kid himself cried. He got used to Sungyeol every morning giving him precautions and to do well in school every day. He got used to Sungyeol dropping him to the school as the older go straight to the office. He got used on brushing his teeth with SUngyeol and Myungsoo after breakfast. And how about his ducks? Will he be leaving the ducks back in Topaz too? Aga and Byeol too?

 

"Daddy Myung's kisses won't be enough... and you promised me that we will have breakfast every morning together..."

 

Sungyeol's heart clench as the two pouts. "Come on, Myung... Claud. Please, don't be this way. I can be with you guys at dinner or... maybe I can even--- please don't cry. You're making this hard for me. At least you two both have each other while I'm alone right?"

 

"But you have the ducks, Byeol and Aga." the kid countered which the other smiled to. No matter how smart the kids are really, they're just kids.

 

"You can take Byeol and Aga then." Sungyeol bargained.

 

"And the ducks?"

 

"Then how about me? Who'll be staying with me? And besides, it'll be hard to transport the ducks from Topaz to a normal apartment."

 

Claud lose in that argument and just nodded. Sungyeol then held both their hands and the two looked up on him. "This will be just for a while. Let me clear the path for us okay?"

 

"The last time you did, you were gone for five years." Myungsoo squinted his eyes and Sungyeol chuckled.

 

"As if I would like to get away now that we are in this situation right?"

 

Myungsoo pouted. "Fine. For how long we'll be staying there then?"

 

"We'll see. Depending on how me and Sunggyu could handle things with the company."

 

Woohyun is not having any of this though, he still can't believe Sunggyu decided to work after their wedding. Though he kinda expected things to be this way because he'll be graduating next month too and have to settle things with his school. He'll be doing the residency soon and will definitely take the board exams. He has a long way to go, and he knows that in the future, Sunggyu will be the one waiting for him because of his duties.

 

"Woohyun, please don't be sad like this on me..."

 

"No. It’s okay. I realized how much work I have myself too, so it's okay." he said but the pain in his voice gives him away.

 

"Woo please..."

 

"Sunggyu, quit pestering me okay? I'm tired and annoyed. Don't push it."

 

Woohyun was about to stand when SUngyeol spoke. "Dude, this is my fault. I'm sorry. I never would've thought that they'll be asking for everyone to be there including Sunggyu."

 

He rolled his eyes. "As if I can do anything about it right? So yeah, why not this situation off and be done with it? Because I swear Kim Sunggyu, after everything I have to settle in Med School, I don't care how busy you are and where we do it... I'll you whenever I want. Wherever I want. Understood?"

 

The older gasped and so does everyone in that table. Sungyeol have to cover Claud's ears to that and Myungsoo covered the younger's eyes (though it's not needed).

 

"Dude, stop declaring schedule with a kid around!" Howon said.

 

DOngwoo let out that kind of laugh and Sungyeol thrown his head back laughing as well. When everyone suddenly froze when Sebin spoke behind them.

 

"Uncle Dong-dong... w-what is fudge schedu-- schedule?"

 

"OH MY GOODNESS SEBIN!"

 

Dongwoo covered his niece mouth and Howon covered his own mouth and Sungyeol once again covered Claud's ears and Myungsoo covered Claud's eyes (though it's not really needed... Again.)

 

--

 

A/N: To all who is reading this story, sorry for not answering back to your comments. But my answers are definitely in my updates, so I hope that's okay with you guys. I don't want to spoil you guys once I answer back. Trust me, I often do that. HAHA If you want to talk to me in any way, I'm leaving my twitter address below and you can follow me freely. Help me improve in any way too. Let’s tweet the hashtag above, okay? Yay! I decided to keep my twitter account private, just for Infinite Updates... but yeah. I decided to open it so I could at least be closer to any of you guys. And maybe discuss this story with you guys. I'm definitely okay with all the suggestions. Is that okay? ^_^ I do hope it is..

 

Twitter: @Chkknrr0910 (I hope to see you guys in Twitter soon.)

 

And let us all be a hater of plagiarism, okay? If you happen to see this story somewhere, please tell me. We're all working hard on this; let's not let them take our efforts away from us. Thank you~ ^_^