21: Claud's Ducklings ~ Disaster Date ~ Top's vs. Bottom's

WHOLE

AUTHOR'S NOTE: LEE SUNGYEOL, I LOVE YOU SO MUUUUUUCH~ <3 OF COURSE I'LL PICK YOU! FOREVER AND EVEEEEER! <3 <3 <3

 

--

 

"I can't believe you allow ducks to live with us just because you can't say no when he does Aegyo."

 

"Should I say sorry because I lose to our son?"

 

"Dads, you're not fighting right? Because if you are, I'll dispose the ducks and return them in the park."

 

The two abruptly look at Claud who was holding the box with both hands where the ducks are shivering. Three has their eyes closed while the other two are as if watching them bickering. The box with ducks in it and Claud wearing his cute pink overcoat looks divine and Sungyeol sigh because he knew he can never win against a pouting Myungsoo and a cute Claud featuring the ducks who's cute too.

 

He knelt to the ground to equal with Claud's eye level and hold the kid in place.

 

"Look, baby, I don't mind the ducks living here. The garden is big enough for them to fit in. But let me just remind you that we're leaving Korea two days from now for your Uncle WooGyu's wedding. Where can we leave the ducks?"

 

"Yerin-noona?" Claud tilted his head to the side and do the beautiful eyes and Sungyeol grunt again.

 

"We already owe her enough--"

 

"But Daddy Myung called her earlier and she says okay."

 

"What?" Sungyeol turn around to Myungsoo who only give him his tongue and rolled his eyes.

 

"Yerin-noona says it's okay for her to keep Byeol, Aga and the ducks company while we're overseas. Right Daddy Myung?"

 

"Yes, baby. Yerin-noona agreed."

 

Sungyeol stood and faced Myungsoo who was grinning from ear to ear.

 

"I can't believe you're prepared. Don't tell me the ducks looks adorable for you to agree on this?" Myungsoo nods and Sungyeol rolled his eyes on him this time. "Okay fine, now, give me a kiss, Kim Myungsoo. And Claud, organize your things. It's almost time for dinner."

 

Claud run towards the terrace garden and Myungsoo grab his nape to give him a chaste kiss.

 

"I knew you can never say no to Claud."

 

"You two are ganging up on me."

 

And Myungsoo just smiled and gave him a wink.

 

"Claud, wash your hands before you eat and Love, change your clothes. And wash your hands."

 

"Yeeees." The two said in unison.

 

--

 

Yahoya: Who's free this coming afternoon?

 

Myungsoo let down his glass before seeing that message coming from a group chat box where their friends are included.

 

Lee Sungyeol changed his own name to "Myungsoo's"

 

Lee Sungyeol changed your name to "Sungyeol's"

 

He smiled to that and replied back.

 

Sungyeol's: Am I included here just now? For how long is this existing?

 

Myungsoo's: Since we're planning my proposal to you.

 

Sungyeol's: Ah I see.

 

NamTree91: Why are you asking for who's free later, Howon?

 

JunhyungIsDaBest: I miss Korea!

 

NamTree91: Korea doesn't miss you bro, stay there in Brussels. Keke~

 

JunhyungIsDaBest: Yah, Nam WoohyunKeke~

 

Yahoya: I need some company later. Well? Who's free?

 

Myungsoo's: I can't. I'm having a meeting with your soon to be.

 

Nam Woohyun changed Kim Sunggyu's name to "SoonToBeNam"

 

Sungyeol'sWooow. So cheesy.

 

Kim Sunggyu changed Nam Woohyun's name to "KSGSoonToBeHusband"

 

YahoYa: yah! Focus on me!

 

KSGSoonToBeHusband: Wow, my name suddenly got long.

 

SoonToBeNam: Revenge.

 

Myungsoo's: Too noisy. Sunggyu-hyung,  the board is looking at us.

 

SoonToBeNam: Can you guys be quiet?

 

YahoYa: Ya! I said focus on me!

 

JongfiniteHyung, I'm free later. What time and where?

 

QueenSowon: I'm free too. I miss my Junhyung!

 

JunhyungIsDaBest: I miss you to, my Queen.

 

Sungyeol's: I'll pick up Claud from school but after that we're free. Knowing that Sungyeol is in the middle of meeting, we won't be visiting today.

 

Myungsoo's: WHAT?! I'm not busy!

 

SoonToBeNam: YAH!  WE ARE! We have the whole afternoon occupied. Meeting with the Vector Hotel Bosses, remember?

 

Myungsoo's: Can't you do it on your own? Why are we in this project again anyway?

 

KSGSoonToBeHusband: You told me you need to close that deal before we leave for Paris after Dongwoo-hyung's wedding.

 

Sungyeol's: Where is hyung?

 

YahoYa: He'll take Sebin out. MyungsooJongieSowon, can you three accompany me later? Bring the midget with you Myungsoo.

 

Sungyeol's: Sure, hyung. Love, you know who to ask with our whereabouts later, okay?

 

Myungsoo's: Roger that. I'll focus here and I'll call you later, Myungsoo. Don't you ever go to no signal places. Understand?

 

Sungyeol'syeeesJongie, are you coming?

 

Jongfinite: Yes coming from me and Sowon. Where?

 

Sungyeol's: are you two together?

 

QueenSowon: Yes. Shopping for Paris France OOTD's. :)

 

Sungyeol's: Oh crap! I almost forgot. I need a new luggage for me and Claud.

 

Myungsoo's: Love, me too. Let's buy tomorrow.

 

MoonsooKimHyuuuung! Me too!

 

DaeyeolLeeHyung, me too!

 

MoonsooKim: Can we tag along tomorrow?

 

Myungsoo's: NO.

 

DaeyeolLee: WHY?

 

Myungsoo's: Because you'll ask me to pay for you.

 

DaeyeolLee: I have money. Mom gave me some.

 

Sungyeol's: You two can come.

 

DaeyeolLee: YAY!

 

MoonsooKimYAY! We're off for our next class, see you hyungs!

 

YaHoYaMyungsoo, I'll meet you guys at the ASDFGHJKL Restaurant inside XXXX Mall.

 

Sungyeol's: Okay, hyung

 

Myungsoo put down his phone over the table to get ready because that time they'll be meeting each other is one hour and forty five minutes.

 

--

 

Sungyeol pushes the door out from the function room they're into and loosen his tie. Same goes for Sunggyu who was trailing behind him.

 

He checked his phone and received a photo message from Claud who was inside Myungsoo's car. He's also using Myungsoo's phone. The photo says, "we're off to meet Uncle Howon, Uncle Sungjong and Sowon-noona. Dad is driving."

 

He tap the reply button and send a message back.

 

To Other Half: Take care. And don't wander around the mall and get lost, okay? How about the ducks?

 

"They're out?"

 

Sungyeol nods to Sunggyu who sat down on his receiving area inside his office. "How about Woohyun? Is he coming here to meet you?"

 

"Nope. He knows I'm busy. He's probably doing rounds inside their hospital."

 

"I see. That means he's busy too."

 

"I don't know about that. Once the others sent photos in the group chat box and he got bored in the hospital, it's either he come here to bug me, or drive to where the others are." Sunggyu said sighing. "I need to close this deal before the flight. I don't want to work while we're in the middle of our honeymoon... Ugh! This is sooo hard."

 

The taller smiled and close his eyes. "It'll all be worth it once you have Woohyun tied to you, hyung. All the happenings will be worth it..."

 

"I know. That's why I'm doing everything I can to close this deal just to have a happy times together."

 

The two stayed silent for like, two minutes before Sunggyu broke it again. "How about you? The other side of your family will be meeting you soon after our wedding right? Do you have anything planned?"

 

"Why are you all so worried?" he opened his eyes and look at the ceiling. "I already told you guys... I have this one covered. There's no way I'll let them ruin me and my family."

 

"Which lead me to my other question, what's your plan?"

 

Sungyeol look at the older and gave him a sly smile. "You'll know once they're here."

 

Sunggyu just sighed and nod. "Fine. I'll let you do all the works and just watch. Anyway, come on. Let's meet the owner of the Vector Hotel. I'm tired."

 

--

 

"Woohyun, have you checked the other side?"

 

"Yeah. I just did. Why?"

 

"Nothing. Good job today. Are you going home?"

 

"No. But I'm planning to. Why?"

 

"Nothing."

 

The two Nam's sighed and put down their baskets with medicines in it. Woohyun removed his gloves and mask.

 

"I am not supposed to be working right now."

 

"Then why the hell are you here? You should be focusing on whatever you are doing in school. You're graduating and you have a requirements to complete. Not to mention, your wedding less than five days away."

 

"But Dad texted me about the pediatric ward and how the kids are all looking for me." Woohyun stretched his arms. "Where is Cristine-noona? She's not in duty?"

 

Soohyun turn to his younger brother with an amused look and shrug. "She called sick."

 

"She's sick? Really?"

 

"Yeah. So she's out today."

 

"I see."

 

The younger Nam grabbed his phone from his pocket only to find their group box with messages, mostly pictures sent that the four together with the midget finally met.

 

He smiled and tap the buttons for a reply.

 

KSGSoonToBeHusband: I'll be out earlier than I thought. I think I'll be joining you guys there soon.

 

YahoYa: Really? Yay! Come here Nam! I need your opinion.

 

KSGSoonToBeHusband: Yah,  Howon, did you know where Dongwoo-hyung is?

 

Woohyun doesn't know why he has to ask that one but there's something inside him that wanted to ask that to the younger.

 

YahoYa: I think he's with Sebin. He says he'll take her our since the kid requested for it.

 

"Ya, hyung... "

 

"What? Manners, Nam Woohyun."

 

"Whatever. I need to ask you a question."

 

"What? "

 

"Remember Sebin? Dongwoo-hyung's niece... "

 

"The one who was here just now?"

 

Woohyun's heart beats. This is code red. "Did you know who she came with?"

 

"I think it's her mom. Why?"

 

"Dongwoo is not around when she came?"

 

"No he's not. Sebin says Dongwoo will be meeting someone though." Soohyun, as if catching up with whatever Woohyun is pointing out turn to his younger brother who looks like he's analyzing things. "What's on your mind, Nam Woohyun?"

 

"Nothing. I just feel... Uneasy suddenly."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"They're not together right?"

 

"Who?"

 

"Dongwoo and Cristine-noona?"

 

--

 

Dongwoo and Cristine by that time came out of a movie theater. The two are happily chatting though Dongwoo made it a point to keep a safe distance between him and Cristine. He still can't believed he said yes to this plan. And what more, he used his innocent niece Sebin to this.

 

"That movie was awesome, don't you think?"

 

Dongwoo's phone vibrated and he gotta take that. His eyes went wide as he saw the caller ID.

 

"Um, can you reserved us a table inside? I'll just take this call for awhile."

 

"Okay. Come sooner."

 

"Yeah, I will."

 

He turn around and walk towards the side of the mall where there's few people before taking the call.

 

"You're not cheating, right?"

 

He gulped. Woohyun is asking him direct to the point and it's making his palm sweaty. But then he realized that he shouldn't be nervous, he's not cheating. He lied though.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"You said you're with Sebin, but Sebin and her mother just came here for her check up. Now tell me, who's with you?"

 

"Woo--"

 

"Who's with you, Jang?"

 

"I'm with Cristine. Okay? I lied to Howon. I told him that I'll take Sebin out on a date before my actual birthday  when in fact I said yes to Cristine's invitation. But hey, listen. I just owe her this much for saving Yeollie. She came rushing to help us with Yeollie back in the hospital because of me. I called her then for help. You have to understand, Woo..."

 

"Is that the reason why Howon is acting like a towards her? You're not telling me everything. What is it? Tell me? "

 

Dongwoo sighed and saw Cristine looking at her from a distance with the pouch in her hands. He rolled his eyes and focus on Woohyun who chose to be this annoying now that he's in a tight spot.

 

"I'll tell you as soon as I can okay? But how did you even kno--"

 

"Is she the ex girlfriend Howon been talking about? Sunggyu told me about it but he didn't finish. So now you confirm it."

 

He went silent. "When exactly did Howon talked about it? And Sunggyu?"

 

"Answer me, Dongwoo."

 

Cristine walked closer to where he is and he's watching her every step.

 

"Y-yes. She's that girl."

 

"Well, I suggest you run now."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Dongwoo? What are you doing here? I thought you're with Sebin?"

 

Dongwoo widened his eyes as soon as Howon was standing in front of him with a cup on his hands. Myungsoo, Sungjong, Sowon and Claud are also looking at him and Woohyun just came in with a phone in his hand from the entrance door. Now he know why Woohyun asked him to run.

 

"Hyung?" Myungsoo called him out.

 

Howon caress his cheeks and caught his eyes with his own. "Baby, I'm asking you something. Why are you here? And where is Sebin?"

 

"S-she's..."

 

"Dongwoo, I don't want to rush, but can we eat now? I'm starving."

 

Howon abruptly turn to where the female doctor is. Emotionless. Myungsoo was too shock and Claud is asking what the doctor doing here. Woohyun stopped and shook his head. Sungjong murmur an OH MY GOD before clinging to Sowon who was trying to text.

 

"I won't ask why you two are together. How about we break up now?"

 

Everyone gasped to that as Howon with his poker face says those words. Dongwoo was taken back to his lover's words and can't seem to process everything.

 

"Wait, Howon listen to him first--"

 

"Are you backing him up Nam Woohyun? Back him up and I won't show up in your wedding. Don't even try."

 

Woohyun stepped back. Not wanting one of his best friend to be absent in his wedding.

 

"Now, I'm giving you ten seconds to decide... Follow me out of this place and explain to me in my unit or I'll leave you here and I swear you will never see me again."

 

"I... "

 

"9..."

 

Dongwoo faced Cristine who was amused on what's happening. "Cristine, I'm sorry. But... "

 

"I know. You can leave. Call me--"

 

"Call you?" Howon grabbed Dongwoo's phone and throw it hardly on the grounds which made their friends flinch, leaving the phone in pieces. "Who's calling you?"

 

"My my, your boyfriend is throwing tantrums... Control him, if I were you."

 

"You lied to me? You ing lied to me. I can't believe--"

 

"Wait let me ex--"

 

"No." He turn to where Myungsoo and Claud is. "Can we just leave? I don't want to see his lying face."

 

Myungsoo, as Howon turn around, saw how much the older tried to stop his tears but it keeps flowing. Woohyun who saw that and was the only one who's less surprise with the situation, let his arm around Howon's shoulder to keep him standing because he looks like he'll break down. Sungjong look at Dongwoo with so much disbelief in his eyes. Never in his beautiful mind crosses that Dongwoo will do this. Sowon who was seeing this for the first time are saddened about the situation while he's trying to keep Claud from asking. Thank goodness the kid isn't even trying ask, but instead, he walk closer to Howon and held the older's hand. And instead of asking, he just smiled.

 

"If Uncle Howon wants to go, let's go. I bet Daddy Yeol knows what to do... Can we call him, Daddy Myung? Will he be available to see us? " he looks cutely at Myungsoo who just smiled faintly. "I don't know what's happening, but I'll restrain from asking. All I know is, we have to take Uncle Howon away from here..."

 

Myungsoo nods to his son and grab the kid's hand from the other side. "Okay then, let's take Uncle Howon from here. Where shall we take them?"

 

The kid put his finger near his lip as if he's really thinking deeply and Howon watched the kid amusedly. "Uncle Howon, I found some ducks in the neighborhood park... there's five of them in our house. Do you wanna see?"

 

"D-ducks? There's... five ducks in your house?"

 

"Yes. My dad's let me keep them. Do you want to see?"

 

Howon finally smiles and nod. "Then let's go... And maybe, if he's done here, Uncle Dongwoo will join us later... And maybe, explain. Can you promise me that you'll listen to him first?"

 

Howon's eyes became sharp as he looked back to Dongwoo who was silently standing behind them. "Can you give me one good reason why I should even try to listen to him?"

 

Again, Claud tighten his grip to Howon's hands. "Because Uncle Dongwoo says he'll explain things and that it's not what we think it is... he looks desperate, Uncle... you just have to listen and try to understand his reason. We should always listen first before we decide impulsively on things... Right?"

 

They all look at Claud. Is this kid a seven year old or not? He's giving life advises and they're frozen there.

 

"It's your choice to forgive, Uncle... It will always be your choice."

 

Howon nods. "Then maybe, okay. But can you take me away now? I really need that..."

 

"Okay. Let's go! Uncle Dongwoo, once you're done, you can catch up! The ducks looks extremely cute. They are worth to see. "

 

Dongwoo sadly smile and nod for an answer before they went away, leaving him there slightly broke. He knows that the kid is trying to analyze the situation and he was so thankful that he was not able to receive hate for them. But Woohyun must be really disappointed. And Sungjong too.

 

"Cristine let me be honest with you okay?" he turn around to face Cristine who looks surprise with his face. But he no longer care. "If I happen to break up with Howon today because of this, I will never think of getting back together with you. Never. I know it's my fault for not telling him, but since I owe you this much for saving my friend, which is not really a favor because that's your job and you're paid, I still obliged because I feel responsible for asking you to come in short notice. But you have to understand that things will never be the same again. I fell in love with a man. And he's all I need. I know you're smart, so please try to understand that we will never ever getting back together."

 

Cristine was left dumbfounded with tears in her eyes as Dongwoo caress his cheek and left, leaving his handkerchief behind for her to wipe away the tears that was cause by the only man he ever loved.

 

Dongwoo run towards the parking lot where his car is. He knows what he did was heartless, but Howon matters the most right now.

 

--

 

Sungyeol saw the shoes aligned in the front porch as he open the door of their unit in Topaz. He's tired and irritated because Sunggyu screw up with the negotiations and they have to meet the people behind Vector Hotel again tomorrow. And all he wanted to do now is to hug Claud and cuddle with Myungsoo, but seems like he can't because the other guys are there.

 

He went inside and found Woohyun teaching Claud with something with Sowon and Sungjong. While Howon and Myungsoo are talking behind them.

 

"Why are you guys here?"

 

They all turn around and Claud run to him to give him a welcome home hug with a kiss on his cheek. And he felt like half of his irritation are swiped away with that kiss and hug.

 

Myungsoo follows and tiptoes to kiss him on the lips. "Welcome home, Love. Something happened."

 

"Define something?"

 

Sungyeol moved closer to the sofa while Claud is on his arms and his other hand holding Myungsoo's hand and sat down on the sofa.

 

"Dongwoo-hyung cheated on Howon." Sungjong elaborate and Sungyeol raised eyebrow on that.

 

"You saw them?"

 

All of them looked at Sungyeol who just shrug and let Claud sit on his own and leaving Myungsoo's hand as he stand to loosen his tie.

 

"I knew it was her that was with him. Sunggyu-hyung might know it too."

 

"Are you declaring war, Sungyeol?" Myungsoo asked dangerously but Sungyeol lean to kiss Myungsoo.

 

Sungjong playfully clapped his hands, "Am I seeing a war between Top's and Bottom's?"

 

The Sowon, "Oh, are we flying to the most romantic place in the world while they're all at war? Who are you betting on, Jongie-oppa? Top's? or Bottom's?"

 

"But I'm the TOP between me and Sunggyu." Woohyun countered.

They all ignored the remarks of the two maknae's and Woohyun's counter.

 

"He's torn, okay? Torn because he feel responsible of her. You see Love, it was Dongwoo-hyung who asked Doc Cristine to come and operate me. Being the man of his word, Doc Cristine asked for some of his time for old times sake."

 

"You do know she's the ex girlfriend right?"

Sungyeol nod for that question coming from Howon who glared harder. But Sungyeol only handed Myungsoo his tie and two buttons and folded his sleeves.

 

"I knew. And this is not the first time for me to meet Cristine. I've met her before."

 

"Where? When? How?"

 

Myungsoo's asking face is a big trouble to Sungyeol because he can't actually tell him that he was here three years ago. That will definitely take him to much more troublesome situation. He was about to open his mouth when the doorbell rang and that saved him from answering Myungsoo.

 

Sungjong opened the door and Sunggyu's irritated face greeted them followed by Dongwoo's frustrated one.

 

"Nam Woohyun, I'm tired and annoyed with that person sent to us to meet from Vector Hotel, and yet you're nowhere to be found in our house? What the hell are you doing here?"

 

"Oh, Hi Babe. Dongwoo-hyung cheated on Howon. Did you know?"

 

"What do you mean he cheated? He didn't cheat on him." Sunggyu said with widened eyes. Woohyun returned that gaze with a squinted one and was asking with his eyes on how did he know that, so Sunggyu had to answer. "I just know."

 

"Don't you want to get laid, Kim Sunggyu?"

 

"Nam Woohyun, if you want their situation messed with us too, I don't mind. But I'm telling you, Dongwoo is not the kind to cheat." he turn to Dongwoo who was just listening to their bickering. "Right, Dongwoo? If its Dongwoo, there's probably a reason behind it. So can we please not meddle in their fight and let's just go ho---"

 

"NO! We saw it in our own beautiful wide eyes that he cheated---"

 

"Do you really think he did?"

 

Sungyeol is back from their room and changes clothes already. Myungsoo had a glimpse of Sungyeol's abs and it made his inside run amok.

 

Woohyun shut his mouth as Sungyeol stand beside Dongwoo. "I already told you that that is not it. My successful operation was made by Doc Cristine who is not actually my doctor. I just ask her somethings that Soohyun can't tell me logically. I consult to her and she gives me the best advises. If it isn't for her, I wouldn't be standing here in front of you guys now... And if it isn't for Dongwoo-hyung, she won't even lay a finger on me even if my family asked her to do me."

 

Myungsoo raised his eyebrows. "Lee Sungyeol, that came out so wrong."

 

Sungyeol blinked a few times before he realized what he just said. "Yeah, it did." but he later on shrugs. "But then again, that is not the point. Doc Gabby helped me out there, and this is just too much for her. Really, Howon? I know you're the possessive type, but not like this. This is so disappointing if its coming from you." Sungyeol shook his head.

 

Sunggyu agree to that and stood beside Sungyeol and Dongwoo too. "I know nothing about the issue, but I know Dongwoo isn't the type to cheat. Don't get too held up with his past, Howon. Everybody needs to move on. Isn't it time for you?"

 

Howon didn't say anything for seconds, but then he raises his head and looked at the three who was caught of guard with tears flowing from his eyes. "It doesn't matter what you say about our issue, what matters to me is he lied to me about taking Sebin out the day before his actual birthday. Using his niece as an excuse because he knows I will never get suspicious if its her is too much for me to handle..."

 

He stood up and wipe away his tears again. "What hurts the most is when you lied to me, Dongwoo. I can take all the things that aren't pretty about you, but not your lies. That is just too much."

 

He walked out of the room, not looking back. The three looks like they're regretting it but stood in silence instead of following Howon. Sungjong and Sowon was shocked for that was the first time they saw him cry like that.

 

"Are we really in the middle of the war between Top's and Bottom's?" Sungjong mumur.

 

Then Woohyun clings one arm over Sungjong's shoulder. "I'm on the side of the bottom's. Despite being a Top."

 

Sunggyu heard that but didn't had the time to retort because Dongwoo literally run outside to maybe catch up on Howon.

 

Sungyeol followed Myungsoo and Claud in the kitchen, and he's hating the idea that Myungsoo is giving him the cold treatment.

 

"Love, are you mad?"

 

"..."

 

"If you are, tell me. Don't give me this treatment like I deserve it."

 

"..."

 

"Love, are we really starting a fight of our own just because we beg to differ in their quarrel?"

 

"You defended Dongwoo-hyung who was wrong there, Sungyeol."

 

"That's because you guys are blinded with what you just saw. You didn't even asked why are they together. You just assumed."

 

"And now you're telling me that."

 

Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo with so much disbelief in his eyes. "Tell me you're not being irrational about this. Because I'm really disappointed now, Kim Myungsoo."

 

"Dad's please... Don't fight." Claud stood between the two who was staring at each other. "If you fight too, no one will help them reconcile... you'll just make things worst than it already is."

 

"Tell that to your Daddy Myungsoo, Claud. It seems like he can't understand my main point here."

 

"Dad, please. Stop it. You're worsening things as you talk."

 

"No Claud, let him talk all he want. He's so heartless just like that."

 

The kitchen went silent. The shots has been fired and Sungyeol looked hurt and Myungsoo regretted his words and tried to come closer to him but Sungyeol stepped back.

 

"Did I deserve that just now, Kim Myungsoo?"

 

"I-I'm sorr--"

 

"Shut the up."

 

"Dads---"

 

"I'll be in my office the whole night so don't bother me."

 

Sungyeol turn around, leaving Claud and Myungsoo in the kitchen.

 

"Dad..."

 

"I-I'm so sorry you have to see that, Claud... I'll talk to him---"

 

"Not now, Dad... he won't listen now."

 

"But..."

 

Claud held Myungsoo's face with both hands and smiled sweetly to him. "Let it be... for now. Okay, Dad?"

 

Myungsoo nod and Claud was the one to turn his heels to lead him back to where the others are. Only Sungjong and Sowon are there. And Woohyun looks like he's getting irritated with Sunggyu too.

 

 

"Woohyun, please. Can we not fight over this matter? I'm having a hard time in the company just to finish everything before our wedding day---"

 

"Are you saying that our wedding day is pressuring you?"

 

"What? No! God, no! Me and Sungyeol have been together since morning trying to talk things out with the other party, and you guys are bombing us with these questions regarding the fight that we're not really involved with---"

 

"We. Are. Involved." Woohyun cut him off with that and he crosses his arms. "Because you knew they might be together, but didn't tell me. Because you knew she was the ex and you only confirmed me back in the hospital. Because you defended him even if he's wrong."

 

"He is not the only at fault here Woohyun. You have to understand that!"

 

"And now you're raising your voice on me?" Woohyun asked flabbergasted. "I can't believe this, Kim Sunggyu--"

 

"I did not raised my voice. I am putting emphasis on the most important things that I wanted you to understand. Dongwoo is not the only one wrong here. The thing we know have nothing to do with this. The main point is, you guys didn't ask. That might save us all with too much damage."

 

"Are you saying that it was our fault that everything gone worst?"

 

Sunggyu rolled his eyes and pull out some hair our of frustration. "Woohyun, you really have no tact."

 

"And now, I'm tactless. Tell me more, Sunggyu."

 

"Uncles... please."

 

"Can you two please stop already!? The kids are watching you!" Sowon said trying to break the two apart because they looked like they're ready to fist fight.

 

"Dads already fought... not you too.."

 

"Well, we fought because your Uncle Woo is stupid enough because he cannot understand things--"

 

"And now I'm stupid? You think that low of me?!" Woohyun pushes Sunggyu's shoulder and the older seems shocked on what he just said.

 

"Uncles please! It'll be your wedding soon and Uncle Dongwoo's birthday is tomorrow... can't we be okay this day?" Claud looks frustrated now and the two stopped. "Why can't you grown up guys be so rational about these things?"

 

Claud turn away leaving them all in the living room as if they got scolded. Because they really just got scolded. By a seven years old boy.

 

 

--

 

Author's note: Which side are you in? Top's featuring Sunggyu? Or Bottom featuring Woohyun? :) <3 I'll see you on my next update! ^_^