Sweet Jealousy

Episodes of Taeny

A loud BAM was heard when the dorm's main door was being slammed open. "KIM TAEYEON! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING WITH THAT DEAN GUY?!?!?" Miyoung stormed in angrily with a frown that Taeyeon just found cute instead of scary. A smirk crept up on her face but she managed to hide it before Hell-fany managed to notice it.

 

"Um, the same thing you were doing with that model in your Heartbreak Hotel MV, and I quote "working". Close the door Fany-ah, you don't wanna wake up the neighbours, it's past midnight now." Tae replied nonchalantly with her fingers doing the quote signs as she laid on the couches the dark with only the light from her iPad illuminating her baby-like face.

 

She didn't inform Tae of her somewhat intimate scenes with the good-looking guy model beforehand and when the MV was released together with the song, all hell broke loose at the dorm, with Tae flaring up about how unnecessarily touchy-feely she was with the said model during the shoot and the "almost-kiss" as well. 

 

"I already apologised to you and explained that nothing happened between him and I, you of all people should know how professional I am when it comes to work! It was required in the storyline of the MV that's why I cooperated and did whatever that was necessary but this?!?" Tiff continued her rant.

 

“Yah! Are you questioning my professionalism right now Hwang Miyoung?!?" Tae's anger level started to rise within her. What started out as a small, insignificant revenge plan that happened to work in favour of her new song had just escalated into something both of them didn't expect.

 

"At least I had informed you that I would be working with Dean-ssi for this upcoming pre-release single! You didn't even have the decency to let me know about your special scenes with that model!" She took a deep breath  to cool herself down before continuing, "I have been busy prepping for my comeback and you with your concert that I thought we could stay up spend some quality time together cuddling and watching some movies or just have some us time to talk about what's been happening recently but I guess not... I'm too tired to carry on arguing about this anymore" Tae let out a long sigh and slowly dragged herself into their shared bedroom while tears slowly welled up and fell down both their flawless faces.

 

Tiffany was shocked at Tae’s sudden explosion and just stood frozen to her spot. She thought back to the time when she was preparing for her solo debut and how Tae was so supportive and encouraging towards her, giving her hugs when she needed them, bringing her close friends Bora and Yoona to her debut stage to support her and to calm her down in an exclusive Taeyeon fashion, even having an ice-cream party before her stage. She immediately regretted shouting at her the moment she came through the dorm door.

 

She ran to their shared bedroom only to find a sniffling Taeyeon hidden under the sheets, still crying over their argument just moments ago. Shutting the door softly, she quickly thought of ways to make it up to her and remembered the tub of mint chocolate ice-cream in the fridge.

 

Scooping out her lover's favorite ice-cream into a bowl, she prayed earnestly that Tae would forgive her mistake of being an over-possessive girlfriend and shouting at her as well. With a final decorative wafer placed at the side, Tiffany was pleased with her apology gift and headed to their bedroom once again.

 

"Taetae, please stop crying and turn around baby." Tiffany tapped Taeyeon's shoulder lightly, trying to get her lover's attention.

 

Tae reluctantly turned around with a pout and tear-streaked face. “I hate you.” she whispered lowly. Tiffany let out a small gasp, thinking to herself that Tae couldn’t be that angry with her, could she? “Baby boo, please don’t hate me. Please…” she started tearing and sniffling again, feeling so guilty for her actions earlier that night.

 

 

“I hate that I can’t stand being angry with you.” Tae said as she brought her hand up to wipe her lover’s cheek. Tiffany then looked up and saw those innocent looking eyes and pout that she can’t help but keep falling head over heels for. A small smile then appeared on her face and she put aside the ice-cream on the bedside table before lunging herself to give her Taetae a bone crushing hug.

 

“Now will you stop crying my love? You know I can’t stand you crying either right? Why don’t you go light a candle and we can still do some us time while eating the already melted ice-cram you brought for me I presume?” Tae cupped Tiffany’s face and said to her lovingly. Tiffany nodded enthusiastically and carried out the instructions as Tae watched her move around the room like a lovestruck fool. She then sat opposite her lover and handed her the bowl containing her apology dessert.

 

“So, care to tell me why you were so pissed off with me?”

“IwassoexcitedwaitingforyourStarlightMVtobereleasedbutwhenitfinallycameout,thesceneswithwhereyouwerespendingtimewithDeanjustpissedmeoffbecauseIwassobloodyjealous.” Tiffany said in one breath so quickly while looking down guiltily Tae almost couldn’t catch it. ALMOST.

“Come again?” Tae said in a teasing manner while devouring the dessert.

“I WAS BLOODY JEALOUS. There, I said it. I was bloody jealous that he could spend time with you when I couldn’t and you looked so happy to be cuddling with him and hanging out   that I just got angry. I think I was mostly angry with myself for not being able to be with you for the past few weeks due to our conflicting schedules but I just couldn’t hold in my anger anymore. I’m sorry Taetae. I’m even more sorry for flaring up at you when the scenes in my MV were even more intimate but it slipped my mind to forewarn you and let you know about them. Please forgive me and don't hate me? I promise I’ll make it up to you anyway you want!” Tiffany said with a hopeful look in her eyes which were otherwise slightly red with smudged makeup from Day 4 of her concert earlier that night.

 

Tae then put down the bowl and cupped her face again while giving her a tender kiss on the lips. “Firstly, thank you for your dessert which totally helped in getting me less pissed. Secondly, I’m not angry at you anymore. I admit that I did start the project with the thought of getting a little revenge on you for not informing me of your MV kiss scene but I swear it was all for work, the cuddling scenes whatsoever. And about me looking happy? I can’t possibly appear sad when the lyrics of the song don’t mean to convey such things babe. Remember that at the end of the day, you are the woman that I love, only you Hwang Miyoung. I love you Fany-ah.” She then kissed her again, slightly longer than the previous time before breaking the kiss and asking Tiff to go wash up and get ready for bed as she had another long day of rehearsals and Day 5 of her concert to perform for.

 

“I love you too Taetae!” Her eyes turned into cresents as she then happily skipped into the bathroom to take her shower, feeling so loved.That night, both of them had the sweetest dream as they slept in each others’ arms.

 

The next night, as Taeyeon propped herself up against her bedpost waiting for her lover to come to bed, she looked up from her iPad only to find that Tiffany was snapchatting again while her new song ‘Starlight’ was playing in the background. Tae always wondered how she had the energy to do all that even after a day full of schedules so she walked over to her lover and slid her arms around her lover to give her a backhug and a kiss on the cheek just as she finished uploading her snap. 

 

“What are you doing Fany-ah? Why aren’t you coming to bed?” she asked while whining.

 

“I’m not telling you! Hahaha you’ll find out when you go on snapchat! Now I’m going to wash up… You are my starlight~” Tiffany sang happily while making her way to the bathroom.

 

Tae watched her as a smile crept up her face and she thought to herself, boy am I whipped or what. She giggled to herself before picking up her phone to find out what her lover had done just minutes ago. When she did, a wide grin just occupied her face as she watched her lover don on the doggy filter and singing along to her song with a caption saying she’s trying to be Dean with a hashtag saying #deanpany.

 

       

 

She reassumed her previous position on the bed while waiting for Tiffany to finish up her shower and the moment she opened the bathroom door, she said with a smirk “I saw what you did there.”

 

Tae then ran to Tiffany and picked her up while twirling them both around giving her a kiss at the same time. “Thanks for being supportive of me Fany-ah. Have I told you lately that I love you~” she started singing dorkily, leaving Tiffany giggling and giddy from the twirls just now.

 

“Yes you have boo, and I love you too.” she then pressed a kiss to the dork’s forehead and lips each.