Hygge

Episodes of Taeny

"Click"

 

"Click" 

 

 

A peaceful sleeping face was captured as a picture, a permanent memory etched into Tiff's mind as she admired the house fairy in front of her. Lazy mornings spent like this were the best in her opinion, where they could sleep in and just huddle under thick blankets instead of rushing here and there for schedules. She missed spending quality time with her favourite dork doing nothing but talking and just basking in the comfortable silence. She then thought about the fact that she had forgotten that she was supposed to be upset with Tae, being distracted by the ethereal visuals in front of her. She traced her finger along the perfectly sculpted jawline and nose bridge of her little lover, startled when Tae started to arise from her slumber. Tiffany quickly retracted her wandering finger and went back to her pretence of being pissed off by pouting. 

“Morning Mi… Did you sleep well?” Tae greeted while cutely yawning. She reached over to hug her human bolster, only to find her girlfriend retreating from her with an upset look.

“What’s wrong Mi?”

“You should know what…” She continued pouting, leaving her girlfriend wrecking her brains to find out what went wrong since she had slept earlier the night before.

"Please don't tell me you're still jealous about the fact that I had counted down to the new year with our Yoong baby instead of you... Our schedules conflicted and you know that baby. I'm not fond of being around strangers so the only thing I could do was to stay close to Yoong. Besides you were with Sooyoung too that night..."

"She had to leave early cos she wanted to spend time with Kyung Ho oppa and she got her New Years' Kiss too..." the last few words came out as mumbles as a blush slowly crept up her face. She turned around to hide her face so her back ended up as the only thing Tae could see.

"What was the last part again?"

"I said I'm still upset that we didn't get to countdown together to this year Tae. I'm not jealous of Yoona but still... I wanted my New Years kiss..." again she mumbled the last few words while lowering her head because she couldn't believe how childish she sounded. 

"Pardon me? I keep missing the last few words because I'm back facing you and they came out as mumbles." 

"I SAID I WANTED MY NEW YEAR’S KISS ALRIGHT?!?" she turned to a shade of her favorite color immediately after saying that and hid under the covers.

A slow smirk appeared on Tae. 'Pretending not to hear things does wonders... I've got to try that again in future. Kekekekeke...'

“Come on Mi, what matters is that we're together now right? I can make it up to you for that kiss right now too! Come ‘ere!” Tae puckered her lips and made loud smooching sounds that made her lover giggle.

“No way are you kissing me with your morning breath!” She pushed her away, playfully dodging Tae’s advancing lips.

“What? Mi, I thought you said you didn’t mind anything and would love me no matter what?” Tae continued advancing on her historically laughing girlfriend while tickling her by her sides. 

“Okay okay! I s-surrender! Oh gosh! hahahahaha… p-please s-stop… hahahahaha…”

“Now can we have our kiss?” Once Tiffany calmed down her breathing, she climbed over the mess of sheets and quilts to plant her lips on hers in a sweet lip lock.

“Now this is something I could get used to everyday.” She then opened her eyes to her eye-smiling girlfriend. “Shall we do something together today? Let’s hurry and wash up so we can spend some time together before I start getting busy preparing for my next album and become crazy busy again.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Don’t you think the fans are so good at this? I mean the matching phones, similar pullovers? I mean, I don’t mind but even the stuff we tried to keep subtle they found!” Loads of couple items had started surfacing between the young couple, like matching dresses from Mixxo or just simple tees in different colours.

The couple was cuddling with Tae back hugging Tiffany on the bed as they scrolled through Instagram together, looking at #taeny posts with the tracks to Taeyeon's upcoming album playing softly in the background. 

“Reasons I love SONES. They’re so supportive of any pairing within the group and so sharp at finding details. But this would mean that antis have more reason to hate on us.”

“Hey babe, look at me, I don’t mind all those because I know it’s you I love wholeheartedly. Are you okay with all this? If not, I can change my phone and all my stuff just to drive the suspicions away. I really meant what I said about your love being enough for me. My insecurities will fade with time so i just need time Fany.”

 

“It’s fine Taetae, I just said that in passing. Don’t think too much into it yea?”

“I really want you to know I’m very concerned about your every thought. I need you to tell me things even though I can read your mind most of the time. My greatest fear is losing you, I think even the whole world knows that and I really wouldn’t be able to take it if you were not with me. I would do anything to salvage our relationship if something ever goes wrong. You are my hygge.”

“Hygge?” Fany tilted her head to the side with an almost visible question mark above her head.

"To create the picturesque view of the ocean, there's always a need for waves to be crashing towards the beach and for that to happen, wind needs to be present. To make this picture complete, both have to complement each other, and neither can be missing. Just like us, we need each other in our lives to maintain our hygge, the comfort I feel when I'm with you is not attainable when I'm with the rest of the members or even my family. My raging heart becomes calm even at the mention of your name, let alone in your presence. As much as my heart still flutters when I'm around you, you make me who I am, I'm in a state of serenity when I'm with you that's why I got that tattoo on the back of my arm. It's to remind myself that you're my comfort and rock that holds me steady. And as much as I don't appreciate skinship as much as you, I will douse you in kisses and hugs just to show you how much I love and miss you whenever you're not with me.”

Tears started to well up in Tiffany’s eyes, “Why are you so good with your words? And how did you even find out about that word. Even I don’t know it.”


“I saw it on an article and I read it, with much difficulty but I managed to get the gist of it. You were the first person that came to my mind after I finished the article.” Tae replied while wiping the tears of joy that came from her lover’s soulful eyes. 

An unfamiliar melody started to play and it got the long haired brunette perked up despite the tears.

Make me love you
Make me love you

Shadow with light coming down amidst darkness
I’m inside of the even lonelier times
In front of the eyes that have been put forth carefully
I couldn’t hold hands and I’ve hesitated

My heart is already shaking, I keep getting scared
In the night where you offered your hand secretly

Make me kiss you
(Ma make me kiss you)
Make me touch you
(Ma make me touch you)
Make me want you
(Ma make me want you)
K-kiss you, t-touch you, w-want you
Make me love you
Make me love you

Every day, I go in and out of a different world
I was a butterfly, pulled in by temptation
Before I knew it, filled with sweet scent
What is my appearance like that has completely fallen

Far away, a bit farther, high into the sky, I
Became a white star and fly away

Make me kiss you
(Ma make me kiss you)
Make me touch you
(Ma make me touch you)
Make me want you
(Ma make me want you)
K-kiss you, t-touch you, w-want you
Make me love you
Make me love you

I encountered you for the first time since I was born
(Your very warm gaze)
Take me in deeply, inside of your universe
(Everyone will close their eyes)
Take me far away
And make me love you

Make me kiss you
(Ma make me kiss you)
Make me touch you
(Ma make me touch you)
Make me want you
(Ma make me want you)
K-kiss you, t-touch you, w-want you
Make me love you
Make me love you

Make me love you

Tiff planted a long kiss on her favourite pair of lips and hugged her lover tightly. “I know I’ve said this many times already but thank you for being in my life and I don’t think the words I love you can express how much I do, but I’ll still say it to you everyday. I never knew I would be this in love with you. And to set the record straight, I wouldn't be able to function without you too." She continued showering Taeyeon with kisses and said "By the way, this song is making it a little difficult to keep my hands and lips off you."

She planted another peck on Tae’s awaiting lips and ended the night with whispers of sweet nothings as they drifted to sleep in each other’s arms with Make Me Love You playing.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

A/N: Sorry for not updating sooner. There weren't much Taeny moments to spur on the story writing process plus I've extra school commitments besides work now so I'll probably only be able to update during the holidays. I'll still write when I have inspiration though, be it on the train to work or the bus to school or whenever. I'll just be unable to update as often as I used to. Sorry! I'll still reply to chats and stuff when I come in to read to take a breather from work though! Thanks for supporting! :D