Baking Treats at 11:11

Episodes of Taeny

“Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” screams the brunette.

 

Taeyeon came running out of their room in a bathrobe with her hair in a towel, after hearing Tiffany’s screams of terror. She looked at Fany with a dumbfounded look before understanding the situation in front of her. Tae saw her looking in the fridge where she last left her latest cake to cool and started giggling to herself. The realisation then dawned on Fany that the realistic looking brain in the fridge was a masterpiece of none other than her little lover. Her expression changed from a shocked one to an annoyed one in a flash. 😱—>😒

 

Lots of baking had been done recently for Halloween starting from a month before, during Hyo’s birthday. The girls have been finding every single excuse to bake just for fun to rid themselves of the stress as well as to just spend time together. Recently, Taeyeon had been working on her new single release, 11:11, and had planned with the company to have a baking session during the V app live countdown instead of the usual normal countdown session since she was having so much fun during their recent baking sessions at home. She used those sessions as practice sessions as well for the actual V app live, to help her decide what she would bake during that short 1 hour session.

 

Earlier, the news that Taeyeon had become the new Banila Co cosmetic brand endorser just came out, so Tiffany wanted to do something to congratulate the hardworking blonde who also recently became brunette. She had gone out to get her new tubs of ice-cream so that they could cuddle in with a movie marathon. Little did she know when she got back from her shopping that she would get the shock of her life. Tiffany was happily unloading groceries into the dorm fridge when she noticed the brain.

 

 

“KIM TAEYEON! DOES SCARING ME BRING YOU THAT MUCH JOY? YOU BETTER EXPLAIN YOURSELF BEFORE YOU END UP SLEEPING ON THE COUCH TONIGHT!” Hellfany mode was on the brink of unleashing and Tae knew better than to joke around right there and then.

 

“Heh, um I baked?” A cheeky grin appeared while one of Tae’s hand raised behind her head to give it a cute scratch, tilting it to the side.

“Was a horror theme necessary for your baking concept today?!?!” 

 

“I was just practicing baking for my broadcast Mi… since halloween is coming I thought I’d bake something close to the theme. Coincidentally, I watched the video that Yolanda put up on youtube! Remember the baker you showed me on youtube? She did such a great looking cake so I wanted to try it out too!!! She did it so we…” Tae’s excitement had escalated and plummeted within a few seconds as she saw the look on her lover’s face.

 

“Um sorry? I really didn’t mean to scare you, I just put it in the fridge to set while I went to bathe. Her sheepish grin turned to an apologetic look along with that signature pout.

 

Looking at Tae, Tiff couldn’t resist but to forgive her excited, innocent little brunette. She gave a small sigh before pulling her into a bone crushing hug. Tae snuggled into her and buried her face in Tiff’s hair, deeply inhaling her favourite scent in the world.

 

“I’m sorry for scaring you Fany-ah, I’ll make it up to you soon I promise.”

 

“And how would you do that?”

 

“You’ll see.” With that, she smiled and buried herself back into Tiffany’s warm hug.

 

“What did you get at the mart Fany?” Her muffled voice came from hiding her face in Tiff’s chest.

 

“I wanted to celebrate the end of your endorsement with Nature Republic and of course since every end means a new beginning, to also celebrate your new contract with Banila Co., even though I felt that Jihyo unnie was a great brand ambassador…”

 

Those hazel orbs looked up from her chest, "Are you saying that I won't be good as their ambassador?”A small pout naturally came up, Tiff’s opinions really mattered to her, whether small or big.

 

"That's not what I meant and you know it Tae. I just think  that she was such a good ambassador and everyone loved her CFs. It's a shame that she didn't recontract. But then again, I'm glad you ended the contract with Nature, so you don't have to do CFs with EXO again, even if they are our hoobaes."

 

A smirk crept up her flawless face, "Are you jealous? Hehe, I reckoned you would be since the last time I did the interview with them and you were all grouchy during the days when it aired. I just couldn't break the contract so I waited till it ended before signing with another company. I agree that Jihyo unnie was great too but I'll work hard to promote their items too..."

 

"I'm sure you would, since you always do your best in everything. So I got you some of your favorite ice cream and figured we could have some cuddle time together tonight while watching Yoona’s drama? I heard episode 11 was really sweet between Jeha and Anna and I wanna watch it together with you. Besides, it’s been a while since we had some time to spend together, just us 2. Hyo is back at SM practicing and Sunny is out with her family. I even us got some champagne…"

 

Tae’s eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store and rushed to their room to get a couple of blankets while Tiffany got them some flutes for the champagne and brought the ice cream over as well. Tae got on the couch and motioned for Tiffany to sit between her legs, in order to give her a back hug while cuddling under the comforters. Their fingers interlaced and they watched the movie while snacking on ice cream.

 

When the episode ended, Tiffany turned her head around to face Tae, “Do you know what’s my favourite cuddling position with you?”

 

Tae shook her head and said cheekily “I thought you just liked cuddling with me hehehe…”

 

“That I do but… I love this position the best. It makes me feel the most secure with you. Not that you always make me insecure or anything, but so many things keep happening to us since Sica’s departure. Only when I’m in your arms, I feel safe and I feel your wholehearted love. The way you rub your hands along my arms and place random kisses on the crown of my head makes me feel like I’m the only girl in the world. Deep inside I’m so scared of losing this, of losing us, with our never ending controversies that come as a package from being in the limelight. I understand that it’s what we signed up for, the moment we decided to want to become idol singers, the moment we debuted as Girls’ Generation. We’re bound to become sensitive we’re bound to end up fighting, saying words we don’t mean. But I really want us to continue to fall head over heels in love with each other, with our simplest habits, things that make us who we are. And I really don't want anymore things to fall apart. I love this position because it somehow represents that you’ll always be there to hold me, keeping me sane and holding us together. I never thought that I’d bomb this on you so randomly but I just wanted to let you know all that.”

 

Tae lowered her head to close the gap between their lips in a slow sensual kiss, taking in all of what Tiff just said.

 

“Thank you for letting me know your thoughts, even if they are kind of random. I will never let you go, even if I have to give up everything else, because you are my everything. Being without you would just be unimaginable right now. We’re joined at the hip all the time as long as we’re together, breathing in the same air, experiencing the same moments. I love that I can protect you like this since I’m shorter and I can’t do this while we’re standing.”

 

They shared another sweet kiss and Tae tightened her arms around Fany under the blanket.

 

“While we’re on the topic of making you feel loved, are you free on the 4th? I wanna take you somewhere.”

 

“I should think so… What are you up to Taetae?”

 

“You’ll see…”

 

“You keep saying that tonight…”

 

“Haha stop guessing and trying to be Sherlock. Let’s go get some shut eye babe,” Tae said and gave her a little peck on her right cheek.

 

The next few days kept Tae busy as she released her new single 11:11 and she had her V app live broadcast Taeng Patissiere. The 2 lovers still squeezed out time to spend with each other, be it sitting on the couch reading, or scrolling through SNS or just cuddling in bed together after a packed day of schedules.

 

On the night of 4th November, Tae got dressed in a simple white striped button down shirt with black ripped skinnies. She had some simple make up done and tied her short brunette hair in a small messy ponytail, making her look hot. Tiffany settled for a simple one-piece black dress to complement Tae, with some simple frills at the hems around the knee.

 

As they made their way to Tae’s destination along with Ming Ming unnie, Tiff kept up with the many questions of where they were headed to at this time of night. Both Tae and Ming Ming untie just kept mum and chuckled while Fany kept prodding them. Tae keep her hand held together with Fany while she displayed a frown since both of them didn’t want to tell her what was going on.

 

When they arrived, she had a little surprise as there were cameras set up on the 2nd floor of a cozy cafe, with sound equipment and a mic hooked up right in the middle of an in built mini stage. A guitarist sat slightly behind the mic and the empty seat was claimed by none other than Tae once their hands had let go of each other. Ming Ming unnie then directed a still shocked Fany to an empty tall stool and she was made to sit in front of Tae right next to the camera. Their manager then passed her note written by Tae on a post it printed with butterflies.

 

‘This is for you since you love hearing me sing live. I wanted you to be here while I record this live acoustic version. Enjoy it and I love you.’

 

Tiffany’s eyes trailed up from the paper to Tae and she saw Tae mouthing the words ‘Saranghae’ to her. She giggled slightly and composed herself while waiting for the crew to do the final set up.

 

Tae cleared and the guitarist started the melodious tune in the background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLJyhhNCHi0

 

It’s 11:11

오늘이 한 칸이 채 안 남은 그런 시간

우리 소원을 빌며 웃던 그 시간

별게 다 널 떠오르게 하지

니 맘 끝자락처럼 차가운 바람

창을 열면 온통 니가 불어와

이 시간이 전부 지나고 나면

이별이 끝나 있을까 Yeah

널 다 잊었을까

모든 게 자릴 찾아서 떠나가고

넌 내 모든 걸 갖고서 떠나도

내 맘은 시계 속의 두 바늘처럼

같은 곳을 두고 맴돌기만 해

 

Na na na na na na na na

Na na na na na oh

Na na na na na na na na

I believe I’ll be over you

 

달력 안에 있는

오래전에 약속했던 몇 월의 며칠

너에겐 다 잊혀져 있었다면

내가 지워야지 뭐 지나고 나면

별거 아니겠지 뭐

 

모든 게 자릴 찾아서 떠나가고

넌 내 모든 걸 갖고서 떠나도

내 맘은 시계 속의 두 바늘처럼

같은 곳을 두고 맴돌기만 해

 

Na na na na na na na na

Na na na na na oh

Na na na na na na na na

I believe I’ll be over you

 

계절 틈에 잠시 피는 낯선 꽃처럼

하루 틈에 걸려 있는 새벽 별처럼

이 모든 건 언젠가는 다 지나가고 말겠지

 

모든 게 자릴 찾아서 돌아오고

내가 아무 일 없는 듯이 웃게 되면

너의 이름 한 번쯤 부르는 게

지금처럼 아프지 않을 거야

 

Na na na na na na na na

Na na na na na oh

Na na na na na na na na

I believe I’ll be over you

Na na na na na na na na

Na na na na na oh

Na na na na na na na na

I believe I’ll be over you

 

During the recording, Tiff’s eyes couldn’t help but glisten with tears as she felt the sincerity in Tae’s eyes. Despite the lyrics being about a breakup, she could feel the love Tae had for her pour out as the emotions accumulated and showed in her little lover’s mellow voice. She sure improved tremendously for someone who used to not be able to express herself well.

 

As the director shout cut, signalling the end of the filming, Tae walked over to Tiff and pulled her away to a cozy corner of the cafe, offering her a hot hazelnut latte and interlacing their fingers together. They sat together on the sofa and drowned in each other’s eyes whispering sweet nothings to each other while waiting for the crew to finalise everything. They were so whipped for each other and it was evident in both their lovestruck faces. Tiff had a small sip of the latte and had ended up with a foam moustache. Tae then giggled to herself and looked around at the busy crew. She then quickly stole a kiss with the excuse of helping Fany clean up the yummy moustache after getting a playful slap on the arm from her long haired lover. They realised then that they wouldn’t have to fear whatever comes their way, because the other would always be there.