Chapter 002

Fall For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It was a very fine Wednesday for Hana. Because, on this day back when she still a new highschooler, she have met Chanyeol.

It wasn't a good and nice memory to be remembered but she carved it beautifully in her mind leaving the bad ones away from the good ones. Nothing really, can ruined the perfect carves that created on that day.


"Are you okay?"

A tall and lanky guy have come for her rescue. Wave of relieves rushed to her panic and scared heart and she let a big breath of relief. Without hesitation, Hana spread open her arms and engulfed the taller waist.

"Y-Yeah. Thanks for helping me. I'm grateful, really." Her shaky voice were muffled since she had desperately buried her face on the taller chest.

He was taken aback for a moment judging by how awkward he is. But, being considerate guy he is, he understand Hana and didn't try to push her away. Instead, he too, wrapped his arms around her, attempted to comfort the girl.

"It's okay. You're safe now." He said while gently patting her back and rubbing the back of her head.

"I'm Chanyeol, by the way."


When Chanyeol walk out from his room, he saw Hana propping her chin on her palm as a beautiful and content smile plastered on her face. Has she found a boyfriend?

He chuckled at that.

If back then, when they still in good term, he will surely said that and Hana will throw him a disgusted look. Hana and boyfriend? That line didn't work well. That were so not Hana.

Plus, he sure of himself that he knew what makes her smile like that.

He did not forget and never will forget this day. He remembered it clearly. Somehow, it's still burn in the back of his mind. The day when he met her for the very first time.

The short with steamed bun-cheeks girl and an awkward clumsy-overgrown boy.

He smile unconsciously.

Hana, on the other hand have noticed him standing at the kitchen doorframe. She smiled sweetly and wlk towards him.

She look up straight to his eyes while he fixed his gaze on nothing in particular. Hana smile didn't waver though. Instead, he reach out to hit arms and pulled him to the table and proudly show him all the dishes she made.

"Happy 9th Year Friendship Day!"

"I cooked all of these just for you. Do you like it?"

Hana beamed with a wide smile meanwhile Chanyeol just stare at the dishes on the table emotionlessly.

"Aren't you going to eat first?"

She asked but Chanyeol just walk pass her. Hana can only watch him in a bitter feeling. Soon, the door clicked indicating that it was locked.

Hana stare at the untouched dish on the table with a blurry sight. She hated to say it but, she felt offended by his attitude towards her. Unconsciously, tears start to drop one by one and flow down her cheeks.

Sound of ringtone from her phone have made her realised that she just cried so, she quickly wipe the tears away and pick the phone up from the couch in the living room.

Kyungsoo.

That name flashed on her screen so, she immediately pick his call up.

"What's up, Soo?"

"Hello, Hana. Nothing's up, actually. I called just want to remind you of our next shooting together. Don't wanna it to be cancelled due to your forgetful mind."

Hana l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter